Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the form of Reed Wills out at Newbridge can any-one give us some feed back much appreciated..

Willsy has had a great start to the season. Has kicked roughly 4 goals each game and taken some great grabs! Coaching staff seem very happy with him. Apparently he's out for a few games, hurt his knee, so he didn't play on Sat. Lucky Newbridge have the bye this week and then Miti. And damn the boy can drink!! Have you played with Willsy before?

A favourite son in Al Morris maybe.

I would not right off Pyramid just yet as with the injuries and who has to come back in the side, I would say that the 2nd half of the season will be very different.

Saw their game against Serp and they were definitely missing a few top line players that were prominent last year.

no sisquo coatsworth, did he play on the week end i didnt se ehis name in the paper on friday thought he might have been unhappy with how things were going in pyramid hill

Re: Loddon Valley Football League

Here is a list of the blokes (or birds) representing your forum in the Bigfooty Rregional Leagues Fantasy Football League (BRLFFFL)
The four teams competing are the the Central Sharks, Donkey Floggers, the North-Eastern Wolves and the Western Wallabies.

These folks are representing you lot at the liest level, and you all should be proud of their efforts. Many big leagues (Ballarat, West Gippsland La Trobe, Eastern FL, THE WHOLE OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA!) aren't represented at all, so these guys are making a hefty imprint on the virtual footballing community!! Maybe a quick visit to their match threads to talk 'em up and can their opponents wouldn't be out of order?

(If you are on this list, and there is a x in front of your name, this means you are yet to even read the private message I sent about picking a guernsey number. It means you probably aren't aware of the season in progress, and your club needs you!)
Western Wallabies - Loddon Valley FL - gerta

nah the rest of the boys are fine now espically after hearing that Al Morris maybe coming bak to the hill.... told ya i heard a whisper he was coming bak.....

wow al morris is heading back to the hill gee i better put all my hard earned $$$$$$ on the hillies taking out the big one now:thumbsdown: sorry mate but i think everyone knows that the cup is going to either newbridge or where it has spent the past 4 years calivil al morris will not make a ounce of difference pyramid hill GONE!!!!!

Willsy has had a great start to the season. Has kicked roughly 4 goals each game and taken some great grabs! Coaching staff seem very happy with him. Apparently he's out for a few games, hurt his knee, so he didn't play on Sat. Lucky Newbridge have the bye this week and then Miti. And damn the boy can drink!! Have you played with Willsy before?

Willsy is a great bloke and does love a beer. He is an excellent player also.

He didnt play v YCW and they won. So wouldnt think it is lucky to have the bye. They can win without him and he makes them even better.

wow al morris is heading back to the hill gee i better put all my hard earned $$$$$$ on the hillies taking out the big one now:thumbsdown: sorry mate but i think everyone knows that the cup is going to either newbridge or where it has spent the past 4 years calivil al morris will not make a ounce of difference pyramid hill GONE!!!!!

where does al morris live i heard he was in canberra now or is that untrue, thats a shite load of travel for a game of footy. he must be on massive kanga to play for pyramid hill

Yeah played with him at the Maryborough last year and boy can i tell you that this lad was given the rough end of the stick by the coach and his staff for the ability he can produce. Dont blame him to find a club in which he will fit in because his skills does the talking. Ive noticed Jock Clark has trapped off about him roughly a week ago on the MCDFL site in reference to comments originally from Steve Thompson, HOW UNTRUE they were or how jealious they were to lose him and to publically criticise him they need to take a look at themselves and the way there travelling.

nah Al Morris is a great bloke and would do it for the love of the club and the people around the club......

where does al morris live i heard he was in canberra now or is that untrue, thats a shite load of travel for a game of footy. he must be on massive kanga to play for pyramid hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only areas that are Marong don't have covered are pace and depth. This was glaringly obvious against Inglewood and goes a long way to explaining the loss. Inglewood are not as bad as they've been over the last 3 seasons.

Chuck is certainly not big on rehab at the moment. I hear he's signed up for 'The Biggest Loser' in 08. He would be handy at CHB at the moment though.

Jacob has proved to be a handy pick up. He's played everywhere from full back to the wing to ruck. He definitely has a crack.
Seems to me to solve the pace dilemma, the one only rusell jeffery is needed to come out of retirement and showcase his running ability as he is quoted" he has real pace"
Jacob dahl would be struggling out there with the ladies as the marong mojo man matt rogers has them on a rotating basis

Yeah played with him at the Maryborough last year and boy can i tell you that this lad was given the rough end of the stick by the coach and his staff for the ability he can produce. Dont blame him to find a club in which he will fit in because his skills does the talking. Ive noticed Jock Clark has trapped off about him roughly a week ago on the MCDFL site in reference to comments originally from Steve Thompson, HOW UNTRUE they were or how jealious they were to lose him and to publically criticise him they need to take a look at themselves and the way there travelling.

Willsy is definitely being well looked after at Newbridge, he's treated like a king apparently! The coaching staff and the players love the guy! He's fitted in nicely. Jock Clark can never help himself - everyone knows the guys got a big mouth!! But that's part of footy I guess! Not that he probably knows the full story either as I did hear he got a rough deal at Maryborough when he got injured pretty badly. Heard he's also a big hit with the gals!! Got his own little fan club of netballers! Go the W Train!!:thumbsu:

Willsy is definitely being well looked after at Newbridge, he's treated like a king apparently! The coaching staff and the players love the guy! He's fitted in nicely. Jock Clark can never help himself - everyone knows the guys got a big mouth!! But that's part of footy I guess! Not that he probably knows the full story either as I did hear he got a rough deal at Maryborough when he got injured pretty badly. Heard he's also a big hit with the gals!! Got his own little fan club of netballers! Go the W Train!!:thumbsu:
I'm sure Newbridge will get valuable service from him as he will apply himself to the utmost given he's happy from which i gather he is. Good luck to the Newbridge boys for the season.

Seems to me to solve the pace dilemma, the one only rusell jeffery is needed to come out of retirement and showcase his running ability as he is quoted" he has real pace"

Biff actually pulled the boots on in the reserves in round 1 when we were short.

He spent the entire game on the pine. He is still plucking the splinters out of his arse.

Biff actually pulled the boots on in the reserves in round 1 when we were short.

He spent the entire game on the pine. He is still plucking the splinters out of his arse.

Might be karma for the couple of times he made me do the same thing.:p Maybe he was just there for the imtimidation factor. Ask him why they call him Biff.

I'm sure Newbridge will get valuable service from him as he will apply himself to the utmost given he's happy from which i gather he is. Good luck to the Newbridge boys for the season.

Will definitely pass that on to the club and Willsy he'll be happy to know someone has posted some kind words about him! Don't think he's much of a fan of Jock Clarks!
You playing for Maryborough again this season Keetarn?

Will definitely pass that on to the club and Willsy he'll be happy to know someone has posted some kind words about him! Don't think he's much of a fan of Jock Clarks!
You playing for Maryborough again this season Keetarn?
No i've taken a major role at another club which is travelling very nicely thus far.:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back