Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
more lyes hirdy, i dont think any of the footballers were disapointed dyer did'nt get the job. pigdon will be just what they need, he will be one on one with every player and has a football brain!:rolleyes:

Fair enough but according too the flying ducks on october 25 brad comer has been linked too st arnaud because he and his father wernt happy about how dyer wasnt retained as coach but youre obviously in the inner sanctum im just an outsider looking in.

Michelle Eastman and Jeanette Miller will be the downfall of the netball side of things. You say there was unity but they may have been off the court, all I ever heard from people that they hated the way Michelle coached.

I heard that all she does is get players running laps all the time and that there is no system at all about the way they play, and I saw this with my own eyes when watching the Grand Final.

From what I have heard Michelle does things for herself and no-one else and evern quoted her as saying as B grade doesnt matter and that A grade is all that counts. Great club philosophy.

Yes the A grade made the Grand Final and it is a defeatist attitude to say that Pyramid were unbeatable. But from what I was told they were lucky to get through the Semi and Preliminary.

P.S. NEWCOMER63, MAYBE YOU SHOULD CHECK YOUR FACTS, THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS LEFT BY FLYING DUCKS NOT I, AKA YOUNG CITY CHICK. DIDNT SEE YOU LEAVE ANY MESSAGE FOR THEM...:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

...JUST TELLING IT LIKE IT IS...

YCW agm last night, no one put up their hand for the big jobs, no president, no treasurer, so as of last night a young looker by the name of Jess Fitzpatrick is the new president of YCW until further notice. She is the Jnr Vice Pres, so she will assume the job until they are filled. Bates to stay as Secretary, he is good bloke. Lots of names on the committee though.

Where are all the club stalwarts, Frankenfurter, you should have a bit to say on this. Where are the ex footballers the likes of John Hosking, Para Keating, the Nihill family, the Geary's and many more families that have had a long standing with the club?
When they quit playing footy, why are they quitting the club? Places like Miti, Calival, Bridgy etc, its the big day out in the country, everyone goes to the footy and netty, if you dont play footy anymore then you do the boundary or run the beer tent or something around the club, but in BGO there seems to be more to do, and the families arent sticking around once they are finished playing.
Its a worrying time for YC supporters, a few of you might get your wish on here, and YC will be no more!!!

YCW agm last night, no one put up their hand for the big jobs, no president, no treasurer, so as of last night a young looker by the name of Jess Fitzpatrick is the new president of YCW until further notice. She is the Jnr Vice Pres, so she will assume the job until they are filled. Bates to stay as Secretary, he is good bloke. Lots of names on the committee though.

Where are all the club stalwarts, Frankenfurter, you should have a bit to say on this. Where are the ex footballers the likes of John Hosking, Para Keating, the Nihill family, the Geary's and many more families that have had a long standing with the club?
When they quit playing footy, why are they quitting the club? Places like Miti, Calival, Bridgy etc, its the big day out in the country, everyone goes to the footy and netty, if you dont play footy anymore then you do the boundary or run the beer tent or something around the club, but in BGO there seems to be more to do, and the families arent sticking around once they are finished playing.
Its a worrying time for YC supporters, a few of you might get your wish on here, and YC will be no more!!!
get rid of paul keating and ycw will not lose any players all names on list above have served on commitee

Hey frank, Brad Comer must be pretty shitty with the club if he just signed on as assistant coach!!! just proves that u people that talk on here have no idea what is going on at the clubs.

get rid of paul keating and ycw will not lose any players all names on list above have served on commitee

for gearys some live in melb
some chase around there kids like damien has kids all over the state afl vfl and tac cup wouldnt have the time
john chases his kids around,
the thing is the kids are striving for much better things then to play Lodden Valley which YC should be proud they might come back when they dont feel like playing top level,
might not have the time either think a job is more important than football and family cames first i would say
looking at for bryan more then football.
the nihils a at sandhurst as keiren is and most of them live in melbourne

Can you elaborate on this Frankenfurter, I had heard that Brian Murphy (father of moose) was keen to take on the top job again, but wants to bring in his own committee. What do all the other YC folks on here think of that?:confused:

Nah don't think there is anything in that at all, no such talk of bringing in his own committee just wanted to know who would be on the committee so if he did sign up to be president he wasn't left to shoulder all the work, think it makes sense.

I think YCW will end up alright in terms of the committee, and especially those positions on the executive.

Hellboy how is freddo going recruiting wise, any new blood. Have seen a few of the boys running lately, its going to be a long summer, thats dedication.

Freddo has been fairly busy, speaking to quite a few potential recruits. Some have said no, some yes and a few still pending. Getting a commitment out of many high profile recruits at this stage of the year is pretty difficult at times. Put it this way, if 3 quarters of the players 'thinking about it' say yes, Marong will be a fairly strong side next season.

Quite a few of the current players see the potential in our side and given the likelihood of a pretty tough (but necessary) preseason, some are trying to make it easier on themselves by getting an early start. Who have you sighted ycc?

I think u will find that those in the Newbridge circle were always confident that Comer was going to stay. There will be little movement from players at the club, as the boys are desperate to go one further. Heard that Pigdon is in contact with a few boys he is lookin to bring to the club, only talks at this stage so cant give out much info...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the Brad Comer rumour (Asst @ NB) True? as i have heard just today, that he has a meeting lined up with a North Central club, sometime next week

Is the Brad Comer rumour (Asst @ NB) True? as i have heard just today, that he has a meeting lined up with a North Central club, sometime next week

I heard from a source that Brad is definitely staying on board next year and is going to be assistant coach to Pigdon. Brad a true blue newbridge man.

What do people think of Marong's 17's changes last season. The season before, they only had an official of 6 players, had to field atleast 13 players on the ground, and stole players from other teams every week.

This year, they have recruited well, and filled a full side. Had atleast 19 official players, and made it to the 2nd week of the finals. Considering they only won like 1 game the year before, that is a massive step for the club.

What do people think of Marong's 17's changes last season. The season before, they only had an official of 6 players, had to field atleast 13 players on the ground, and stole players from other teams every week.

This year, they have recruited well, and filled a full side. Had atleast 19 official players, and made it to the 2nd week of the finals. Considering they only won like 1 game the year before, that is a massive step for the club.

Mate it was a great step in the right direction did actually make finals in 06 but got a hiding in the first final but 07 was a huge improvement got a few really good players still in under 17s and i know some of them have already started running, keep up the good recruiting mate and look forward too a huge year in 08 from you and the team!!:thumbsu:

Mate it was a great step in the right direction did actually make finals in 06 but got a hiding in the first final but 07 was a huge improvement got a few really good players still in under 17s and i know some of them have already started running, keep up the good recruiting mate and look forward too a huge year in 08 from you and the team!!:thumbsu:

heard today from a source at mitiamo that they have signed some kyneton players can anyone else confirm this?

I heard they have got Wayne Eve and ex bendigo bomber Guy Orton? have you heard any names?

wouldnt call guy a bendigo bomber was useless in the twos, is ripped tho, only good to shut down a player but if u wanna pay money for that go ahead he will ask for heaps pretty confident in himself. took a girl to the gym to watch him do gym !!!LOL

wouldnt call guy a bendigo bomber was useless in the twos, is ripped tho, only good to shut down a player but if u wanna pay money for that go ahead he will ask for heaps pretty confident in himself. took a girl to the gym to watch him do gym !!!LOL

yeh well i did hear that he was pretty useless! does anyone know who is coaching serpentine yet?

I heard they have got Wayne Eve and ex bendigo bomber Guy Orton? have you heard any names?

yeah wayne eve was the blokes name he went up too there vote count/ presentation day with his mrs. and there was apparently about 150-200 people there so apparently that helped seal him as a player for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back