Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

will he be playing or just helping out? have inglewood signed anyone yet

I heard Barnard will be playing 4 or 5 games during the season to try and help get numbers to Inglewood. Apparently he has a spot on the river at Bridgewater...don't know what other connection there is with I'wood. :confused:

If it is true...who could match up against Big Barney???!!!

the only change i would make to this line-up would be to get rid of TIMOTHY WICKS and replace him with a descent ruckman like CALEB SMITH.

haha matt smith your full of s hit the only reason u saying that is cause he ya cousin. wicksy may be the biggest coc khead in the league but he can play footy and watz with the go having matt chilcott( league leading goal kicker) scott baxter ( runner up in league b&f) and gav james ( 4th in league b&f) on the bench and matt smith in the team.... smitty your a good player for your age played a very handy game but not in the league team as proven u dident even pole a league vote not saying the team should go on that but if you were good enought to represent the leauge at senior level u would wanna pole a vote... Matt Chilcott is one of the best full forwards this league has seen in a long time...

yea pretty handy side i guess, but i think the one posted in the elvee is better in my opinion. like you said, there is many quality players to choose from, they cant all make the cut! would love them to give inter-league another:thumbsu: chance.

The only reason you say that is because your in the league side mr Sam Mildren... dont no how u got in u pretty easy to shut down...

all the teams should know that all they have to do to shut tim wicks down is to put a player on him, he gets all his cheap kicks through floating around the half back line, caleb i know would jump all over wicksy, run rings around him all day and would out-mark him in just about any situation. Sam Mildren was just about the only newbridge player with a few exceptions, who looked like and played like he wanted to win the match, almost go them there 2. So Sam when u can get a kick in the under 17's and mayb (not a very big chance of happening) become a half descent player u can come on here and start talking people down. Be a long time before that will happen though.

all the teams should know that all they have to do to shut tim wicks down is to put a player on him, he gets all his cheap kicks through floating around the half back line, caleb i know would jump all over wicksy, run rings around him all day and would out-mark him in just about any situation. Sam Mildren was just about the only newbridge player with a few exceptions, who looked like and played like he wanted to win the match, almost go them there 2. So Sam when u can get a kick in the under 17's and mayb (not a very big chance of happening) become a half descent player u can come on here and start talking people down. Be a long time before that will happen though.
i see there talking about you on the heathcote thread.:D:D:D

Ahhh soo much anger... How's the chase for the nullawil 18 going??? any sides in the front running for there services yet??/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a group of blokes looking for a club to have a kick with.. A few handy players apparently.

Is it 18 blokes leaving Nully or just 18 blokes looking to train some where???

Find it hard to believe that so many would leave Nully when the coach is a local young bloke, who is held in pretty high regard around the area. But if true good luck to who ever gets teh boys knowing a few nully boys im sure the bar sales will be at an all time high

Is it 18 blokes leaving Nully or just 18 blokes looking to train some where???

Find it hard to believe that so many would leave Nully when the coach is a local young bloke, who is held in pretty high regard around the area. But if true good luck to who ever gets teh boys knowing a few nully boys im sure the bar sales will be at an all time high

Nar the 18 was a joke... Only about 4 or so... Very handy pick ups though..

haha matt smith your full of s hit the only reason u saying that is cause he ya cousin. wicksy may be the biggest coc khead in the league but he can play footy and watz with the go having matt chilcott( league leading goal kicker) scott baxter ( runner up in league b&f) and gav james ( 4th in league b&f) on the bench and matt smith in the team.... smitty your a good player for your age played a very handy game but not in the league team as proven u dident even pole a league vote not saying the team should go on that but if you were good enought to represent the leauge at senior level u would wanna pole a vote... Matt Chilcott is one of the best full forwards this league has seen in a long time...

Ah young sam kennedy so you wanna get on here and out peoples identities not the smartest move little boy!
Best thing for you to do is pull your head in dip s%#t noone likes a little smart ass that still thinks his dick is just for pissin out of!
And also i think matty has got you covered 16yo already played in a senior premiership (something druggo hill wont do in this comp) if you ever have half the ability as him mate you might one day play in a real senior footy side like calivil....... i doubt it though they wouldn't have your kind around the place.

Got names to back this up?? Egga Poyner would be one, maybe doc molony...any others gerta

You maybe able to add in Korpy, Moose Poyner and Kiwi Bradley. The reason these blokes are leaving are purely work and uni related. Believe me if they had the chance of staying with Smithy they would. Very handy pickups for Bridgy.

You maybe able to add in Korpy, Moose Poyner and Kiwi Bradley. The reason these blokes are leaving are purely work and uni related. Believe me if they had the chance of staying with Smithy they would. Very handy pickups for Bridgy.

So Korpy, Moose, Kiwi, Egga and Doc are all off to Bridgy. what about the bendigo based boys like Matty, Easty and the two little Dickys will they still be traveling up to nully or joining these others at bridgy??

Who was the big name Gerta have we mentioned him yet or is he a silent recruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back