Lodden Valley Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

has the barnard signing at inglewood had any immediate impact.e.g. new signings, old players coming back too the club? any other recruiting news out there?

Korpy to sign with Serp as ass coach. Big chance of bringing the others with him.

Absolutely correct, Korp signed yesterday as AC with Serp and has guaranteed he will bring players. At this stage only Cox (Heathcote 2nds coach) and Berriman (Huntly AC ) are definate departures.

Absolutely correct, Korp signed yesterday as AC with Serp and has guaranteed he will bring players. At this stage only Cox (Heathcote 2nds coach) and Berriman (Huntly AC ) are definate departures.

good to see, hope all keeps going well, any news on any other clubs
how's miti going any more news

what about the McNallys?! past posts have suggested that they are going back to St.Arnaud.
are Bateman and Welch staying or going back to the BFL?

good to see, hope all keeps going well, any news on any other clubs
how's miti going any more news

I heard a whisper that former Locky bookend Mick Giorgianni is headed for the windy flats . Hope they ran that round head of his through the wind tunnel before signing him, he might not cope .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard that Ash is coaching Wandella, can anyone confirm which of these rumors is the correct one. I am almost certain that he has been appointed to the top job at Wandella, I spoke to one of there committee members last night and he confirmed that the deal was done.

Signed, sealed and delivered on Monday night. Meeting the players tomoro night. Had never signed at Miti.

so miti the big movers in pre-season, bridgy looking alright, yc to struggle, pyramid looking pretty good, marong on the way up, all things looking good for 08.
Any other news before the year end.

so miti the big movers in pre-season, bridgy looking alright, yc to struggle, pyramid looking pretty good, marong on the way up, all things looking good for 08.

Hardly a word on here about Pyramid, most of it about who might be leaving. Who have they recruited that's any good?

Hardly a word on here about Pyramid, most of it about who might be leaving. Who have they recruited that's any good?

spoke to gillies about 2 weeks ago, maybe 3 from last year not returning, that inc birchmore, so list is still good with inclusion of 10 walk up snr players, the thing with pyramid they recruit out side bgo thats why theres not much talk, they had a run friday night in pyramid with 26 on the track,

Forest, has Ando signed with anybody? or is he staying in Bendigo???:rolleyes:
The word is he could stay put????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back