Recommitted Logan McDonald [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

This is only a thread for the sake of it.

Logan has just been handed the baton from Buddy. No chance he’s going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is only a thread for the sake of it.

Logan has just been handed the baton from Buddy. No chance he’s going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Never say never, Sydney played off in the GF last year so they are in a Window, imagine if you got offered Barrass and McGovern for McDonald and Warner ? funnier things have happened like Buddy going to Sydney! and Lockett to Sydney.

Never say never, Sydney played off in the GF last year so they are in a Window, imagine if you got offered Barrass and McGovern for McDonald and Warner ? funnier things have happened like Buddy going to Sydney! and Lockett to Sydney.

I think Sydney would decline that offer pretty quickly.

I think Sydney would decline that offer pretty quickly.
I was using it as an example, noway would West Coast do that deal. I think Sydney are pretty close to a complete team but lack a real top line intercept defender like a Barrass or McGovern. West Coast have decent book ends but need a top line ruck and a few clearance mids with speed. We will no doubt use the draft unless a real good offer comes our way, like I said before we know its going to be a few years before we're in a position to challenge, but Sydney are in a good position right now if they can get consistent.

I was using it as an example, noway would West Coast do that deal. I think Sydney are pretty close to a complete team but lack a real top line intercept defender like a Barrass or McGovern. West Coast have decent book ends but need a top line ruck and a few clearance mids with speed. We will no doubt use the draft unless a real good offer comes our way, like I said before we know its going to be a few years before we're in a position to challenge, but Sydney are in a good position right now if they can get consistent.
Not if we trade away McDonald and Warner, we’re not.

Sorry I interpreted that as imagine if you were Sydney and got offered that deal - as in it was a good deal for Sydney.

I'm not sure anyone outside of wce fans still rate McGovern as a footballer
Think you would be better off targeting hid brother now...

Will be interesting to watch McDonald now that Buddy has retired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he's still young, but 25 goals in 15 games with Gulden/Warner/Parker delivering it and an old Buddy taking the #1 defender doesn't scream "sell the farm".

I know he's still young, but 25 goals in 15 games with Gulden/Warner/Parker delivering it and an old Buddy taking the #1 defender doesn't scream "sell the farm".

Still very early but I see him more as a link man similar to Crows Tom Lynch. Amartey more likely to be in the square.

Still very early but I see him more as a link man similar to Crows Tom Lynch. Amartey more likely to be in the square.
Fair enough. I really do rate him, but not sure why he's still being spoken about as a generational young talent as he was in 2021. Needs to do a little more at this stage.

Fair enough. I really do rate him, but not sure why he's still being spoken about as a generational young talent as he was in 2021. Needs to do a little more at this stage.

Yeah definitely want to see more but the way DGB is going at Hawthorn, at least I can be happy we got the pick right.

lol so dumped nearly 2 mill worth of anchor onto swans salary cap. for two highly rated young players for that privilege as well. cant imagine swans say no to that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Logan McDonald [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back