LOL Carlton Board Meltdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

With the rumour that the deal, which saw Carltoon getting r*ped anyway, has fallen through, possibly, the Carlton Board has gone into a ****in frenzy....

They will accept any ****en thing right now just to get rid of Fev.

So much for the claim that Fevola would not be undersold.
First they have gone against club rules and traded for Bradshaw, mile over their supposed age limit and definitely unable to play 100+ games, but no pick and and yet another unneeded mid-fielder.

I tested the water a little over there unreasonably chastised (polite term to negate printing all those vile words again) by all and sundry and I don't even support Brisbane....lol

It's a ****en hoot.

Every Collingwood supporter should at least have a good look at the enemy, castrated and writhing in their own vitriol.

Even if you don't enjoy it, it's a bloody good lesson in what we should never do to our own.....ever...in public.

Theyll probably just swap the deal with McDonald instead of Rischitelli. They said 'that deal' was off, so a new one could be in the process.
I dont understand how the media gets these stories. Its all happening behind closed doors...

Far out,

I just have to show my face over there and OldDarkNavy throws a yellow card at me.......I just cleared my last card yesterday....orth it though.

They are a soft bunch in there, cant wait to see them all posting around 2pm yesterday when

a) Fev is a Pie

or

b) Fev is still a Blue

At this stage i think the latter would cause more grief long term:D

Hahahahahah Loll.

Could a mod please delete all bu this copy of this thread.

My computer wen totally off there for a while.

White page of deathing and disconnecting etc..

I think the Chief took umbrage to the sentiment within a few of my posts recently and push the "fry the bastard" button.:D (Carltoon supporter you know...)

The only funny thing is you inbreds thinking your 'in the race' for fev. despite swan saying that we wont trade with you

:rolleyes: We've heard so much this week it doesn't really make a difference what he says, especially in the situation you're in. Fev is not wanted at Carlton and if they don't get a better offer than Pick 30 then they will have to trade with us.

Either way, as long as he leaves Carlscum, we're happy :D

The only funny thing is you inbreds thinking your 'in the race' for fev. despite swan saying that we wont trade with you

Hey buddy,

What have you just left the Bluebaggers board for a ciggie break hey bogan boy!!!

Ahhh, LMAO of as the Blues destroy themselves internally....

You know, I always thought it would be fun for us to cause the Carlton team to destroy itself, but you know what.....It's much more fun watching you guys do it yourselves.

Would love to see Juddy enter the PSD as he cracks the shites with Fev remaining.

Good luck though:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top ten songs on the Blues fans Ipods at the minute.

1) Dry your eyes mate- The Streets
2) Dont Cry- Guns n Roses
3) Still got the Blues- Garry Moore
4)Dont go now- Rat Cat
5) If you leave me now- Hall & Oats
6) Baby come back- Player (vocals incidently by Ron Moss aka Ridege Forrester)
7) Achy Breaky Heart -Billy Ray Cyrus
8) The Final Countdown-Europe
9) Leaving home- Green Day
10) Money for Nothing(and Fevs for free)-Dire Straights.

The really funny thing is you dumb blue boners think it's a race....

Yeah like a slow bicycle race with a crash scene at the end.

It's a Fycken Sideshow.......:D:D

<<<Add giant friggen ROFL COPTER HERE>>>

Your two bob board made a few comments early about Collingwood paying more....well ****en eat some ****en Karma shit sandwich arse monkey because you're living it....Lol

I'm seeing double! Four Krusties!

homie.gif

I wouldn't post on their board tonight unless you're prepared to get at least a yellow.

Mate we are soooooo going to kick your cheating, tanking, disrespectful slime bucket of a football clubs fat arse next time we play you:D

ps- might go for another look at their board

The really funny thing is you dumb blue boners think it's a race....

Yeah like a slow bicycle race with a crash scene at the end.

It's a Fycken Sideshow.......:D:D

<<<Add giant friggen ROFL COPTER HERE>>>

Your two bob board made a few comments early about Collingwood paying more....well ****en eat some ****en Karma shit sandwich arse monkey because you're living it....Lol
While trying to make sense of that,
I don't think any blues fan think it is a race, maybe some hoped it would become a race but the ones who know what's going on, know that it is really only Sydney and Brisbane who are interested in trading for Fev.

I don't see what the Karma in this is, from the beginning of the week Carlton have said we won't trade with Collingwood and nothing has changed, besides what is their from C'Wood that they can offer Carlton, given that they have already traded their first round pick and they refuse to trade any talented players.

Hahahahahah Loll.

Could a mod please delete all but this copy of this thread.

My computer wen totally off there for a while.

White page of deathing and disconnecting etc..

I think the Chief took umbrage to the sentiment within a few of my posts recently and push the "fry the bastard" button.:D (Carltoon supporter you know...)

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Carlton Board Meltdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back