lol Ricky

Remove this Banner Ad

Look I am trying to ease up on you with the insults, but calling an Asian Woman (for whatever reason) a mail-order bride is if not racist, is at the very least a lazy and cliched stereotype that can be construed as offensive (as many racial stereotypes are)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look I am trying to ease up on you with the insults, but calling an Asian Woman (for whatever reason) a mail-order bride is if not racist, is at the very least a lazy and cliched stereotype that can be construed as offensive (as many racial stereotypes are)
Oh please you know you've posted much worse than than that little jibe.

Oi mods zackah Dinsdale get the offseason ladder up.

Olarenshaw cheating on his wife, then abandoning her and his kids in Bali while he runs from being busted for his illegal knock shop should be 8 points for the Dons.

Should put them squarely on top of the ladder
What's the statue of limitations on this? How long ago did he retire...

That is one way to get away from the wife by putting her in jail in another country

I saw a news article the other day where a husband who I think was originally from Afghanistan took his wife, originally from Pakistan, on holiday back to Pakistan to visit family. He has then just swiped her Australian passport and just left her there with no ID and no way to get back into Australia. Apparently it is a pretty common problem. Creative way to get rid of a bickering wife but it is considered human trafficking and he got jail time.

He retired in 2001 after 83 games with Essendon, Collingwood and Norf.
Yes, I reckon that's too long ago to have significance now.

Remove this Banner Ad

lol Ricky

Remove this Banner Ad

Back