LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously though Black Flag, help me out for a sec...

You described Brisbane losing to Adelaide in Adelaide by 12 points as a "thumping by a bottom four team"

You are currently down by 56 points at HOME to a bottom 4 team... what do you describe that as?

fev, brown, black and power board.

Brock McLean has done nothing or shown anything to put him in the same ballpark as those four names.

9 premierships, 3 colemans, a brownlow, a norm smith, 8 All-Australians, 6 best and fairests in that list.

What's Brock done?

Seriously though Black Flag, help me out for a sec...

You described Brisbane losing to Adelaide in Adelaide by 12 points as a "thumping by a bottom four team"

You are currently down by 56 points at HOME to a bottom 4 team... what do you describe that as?

compare apples with apples. ie, our performance in adel vs yours. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

compare apples with apples. ie, our performance in adel vs yours. :eek:

If we wanted to find the most apt and direct comparison between Brisbane and Carlton, you only have to look back to round 2. :)

But the point of my request was not to compare the sides Flaggy, I am merely after your description of what a 50 point loss is known as in your lingo compared to your description of a 12 point loss as a "thumping".

Hopefully you can fulfill this request instead of dodging.

You can just tick one of the following options if it makes it easier...

Compared to Brisbane's 12 point "thumping" by Adelaide, Carlton's 50 point loss to Hawthorn was...

- a massacre
- bone crushing decimation
- an embarrassing humilation
- an apocalyptic dismantling
- a cold, slap in the face reality check
- groin-grabbingly hilarious
- entirely predictable

But the point of my request was not to compare the sides Flaggy, I am merely after your description of what a 50 point loss is known as in your lingo compared to your description of a 12 point loss as a "thumping".

Hopefully you can fulfill this request instead of dodging.

You can just tick one of the following options if it makes it easier...

Compared to Brisbane's 12 point "thumping" by Adelaide, Carlton's 50 point loss to Hawthorn was...

- a massacre
- bone crushing decimation
- an embarrassing humilation
- an apocalyptic dismantling
- a cold, slap in the face reality check
- groin-grabbingly hilarious
- entirely predictable

given today's circumstances it was always going to be hard. i won't list them as i will be accused of making excuses.

i will say that you think you'd come out hard after 4 losses in a row. carlton have a habit of relaxing after a few wins... i won't deny that.

given today's circumstances it was always going to be hard. i won't list them as i will be accused of making excuses.

i will say that you think you'd come out hard after 4 losses in a row. carlton have a habit of relaxing after a few wins... i won't deny that.

I think you misunderstand the concept of "answering the question"....

where's teh hendo man? ;)

GUN.

3 goals between 5 forwards. Day out for the Blues. Considering you won the clearance count by a fair bit, I'd say the gaping hole in your forward line was exposed. Traded away your premiership hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

LoL @ the Bears

Remove this Banner Ad

Back