Banter #lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the start or the end of the war?
Start, roughly over 20k. Lucky l didn't say German or panzer divisions, we might be here all day with size numbers, especially early war v 1944-45.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorf lol
The Norf elderly retirement football club is a lot like a paddock that worn out old race horses go except it stinks more and has a lot more horseshit everywhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorf lol
The Norf elderly retirement football club is a lot like a paddock that worn out old race horses go except it stinks more and has a lot more horseshit everywhere.
A for effort, C for execution.

A for effort, C for execution.
You gave me a c? :eek: Thanks. was expecting a d, the highest grade of your best player who amazingly is also the oldest in the game. Our worst player is a b- I'm sure you can do the maths as to who is the better team.;)

You gave me a c? :eek: Thanks. was expecting a d, the highest grade of your best player who amazingly is also the oldest in the game. Our worst player is a b- I'm sure you can do the maths as to who is the better team.;)
I can do the math, but you will not like the result.

Your worst player is a b-? So you believe in standardised testing then?

I can do the math, but you will not like the result.
I know the answer but somehow your norfness distorts the facts, making you and the other supporter believe you are a top team. lol
Reality will really sink in on Sunday and spoil your planned roast dinner. (please god let us beat them if only for the sake of this post and my rep)

Your worst player is a b-? So you believe in standardised testing then?
The best part is that ALL of the current Richmond players will keep getting better, scary, isn't it? I predict after we win the flag in a few weeks our worst player will then be a b+. It's going to be a very long stint up the top for the tiges.

Wow, this place is deader than Richmond's granny hopes.
Sorry Kanga. Only speaking for myself but I've been getting my arse kicked by some humourless types who have the power to do so.
Now, where, in particular, would you like me to tickle your funny bone.
Perhaps we can start here

dont you ever.gif

Mods, can we lock this thread tomorrow night, as it will be one sided banter with all Norf posters at work for the evening?

Dogs are racing at Warragul, Shep, AND Sandown, so this is like their boxing day sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back