Banter #lolnorf

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Kanga. Only speaking for myself but I've been getting my arse kicked by some humourless types who have the power to do so.
Now, where, in particular, would you like me to tickle your funny bone.
Perhaps we can start here

View attachment 171650

He's a norf fan, his dicks been limp for years.

Sorry Kanga. Only speaking for myself but I've been getting my arse kicked by some humourless types who have the power to do so.
Now, where, in particular, would you like me to tickle your funny bone.
Perhaps we can start here

View attachment 171650
It's how you use it, not size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can do the math, but you will not like the result.

FYI: it's like golf.

That is, when you add up the ages of all your players, it's the one who gets the lowest total who wins.

So, yes, we realize you get a much bigger number than we do, but that's not actually a good thing.

safety_layout5-1024x640.jpg

It's so hypnotic... I cant look away!!!

Curiously enough 'special women' is perhaps the most apt description for your current best 22.

Brad's not sure who your current best 22 are. "Rested" half your team last week. Conducted a "selection battle" among the goon squad who were sent out to maim our boys. Ooops, sorry Brad. There's the apology you demanded from unknown people. This just gets better all the time.

Is it really? :(

I honestly didn't know that... but in case you're talking rubbish I'll leave it there but for the record, dear mods, if I have sinned I did so innocently.

You edit the quote to remove the name and the post link

I wouldn't feel bad because this is his current reply

why does no one love us Norf flog said:
Richmond flog has quoted this thread onto their board into an existing thread for which personally I'd put someone in hospital in real life. Hope our mods can issue red card for that?

Boob_Radley is the flog.

Wow, this place is deader than Richmond's granny hopes.
To be fair it's only so lame due to feeling sorry and not wanting to pick on the little minnow club in norf.

I saw a kid in Hobart the other day wearing his norf Guernsey and really felt for him thinking he was likely homeless or worse a fan......so I flicked him a dollar. Poor kid is going to be heartbroken when norf whore themselves off after the failed Hobart venture:oops:

Win or lose this week norf are still just a minnow team with zero future in the next decade. Tiges on the other hand have the world at their feet.

#lolnorf

Wow, this place is deader than Richmond's granny hopes.
Look, Kanga, everybody's invited to the #lolnorf party. If your fellow Norf supporters think the party's too rough, we can't force them to attend.
You're not a bad poor bastard, though.

To be fair it's only so lame due to feeling sorry and not wanting to pick on the little minnow club in norf.

I saw a kid in Hobart the other day wearing his norf Guernsey and really felt for him thinking he was likely homeless or worse a fan......so I flicked him a dollar. Poor kid is going to be heartbroken when norf whore themselves off after the failed Hobart venture:oops:

Win or lose this week norf are still just a minnow team with zero future in the next decade. Tiges on the other hand have the world at their feet.

#lolnorf

Exactly. I go over to their board to bag them a bit purely and simply to allow them think some of us care. If they beat us I'd nearly support them in the Semi because they are such a doomed club.

Pop over to Norf board. Let them think we care. Let them think the Tiger Army recognise their existence. Think of it as an act of charity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back