Look Out West Coast... They're Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

noodle said:
what's with the security screens that totally surround the house? are they there to keep people in or out?
Cyclone shelter.

The Magenius said:
Don't question insanity.
LOL, come on, surely you would know enough about footy to know port are nutters.

They are the Collingwood knuckle draggers of the South. If you put all the Collingwood members together with all the Port members you'd probably be able to scrape together enough brain cells to get one of them into Tafe (not that they'd be able to afford it).
:D

Something really has to be said about an idiot who takes more time to give a hard time to a team he dislikes, rather than supporting his own. Well done rave slave *clap clap*.
I guess I musn't be a Power supporter considering I don't drive a VB, don't wear flannies and I'm not on welfare :eek:

Rave Slave said:
shrek%20port%20power_jpg.jpg

Maybe these two should have got a game for Port today? They couldn't have have played any worse than any of the 22 out there :D

Tredders66 said:
Whocares atleast we are loud, unlike your 40,000 screaming 80 year old supporters. Dont worry there will be more crying at subiaco when Tredrea boots his 9th, like there always is when we come over.

Loud enough for you yesterday? :p

16 individual Eagles goal kickers, yet we supposedly don't have a forward line!

PAFC2004 said:
Something really has to be said about an idiot who takes more time to give a hard time to a team he dislikes, rather than supporting his own. Well done rave slave *clap clap*.
I guess I musn't be a Power supporter considering I don't drive a VB, don't wear flannies and I'm not on welfare :eek:

Give it time young Paffy, you've got plenty of time to grow into a useless bogan and VB Commodores don't grow on trees you know.

PAFC2004 said:

I don't support my team now? Jeez PAFter you really are the most anal supporter on the entire boards.

Perhaps Appleyard could change your name to PAFC117?

Remove this Banner Ad

Look Out West Coast... They're Coming

Remove this Banner Ad

Back