Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bullshit and stop making crap up to cover your embarrassing efforts in defending this guy. And you’re still doing it more in attempting to save face. In 2016 we sacked all the assistants and spent money on a review and invested in a FD. Paid for Dimma’s course in Harvard etc etc. The club was tracking ok up to 2015 and when it shit itself they acted immediately. We allowed this bloke to totally ruin some players for two seasons and provide a below standard program so much players wanted to leave. You don’t **** around with players health or fitness as you can leave yourself open to lawsuits. What an absolute nonsense post Go and hide in shame and stop trolling.
each to there view, right or wrong

each to there view, right or wrong
Sorry I have to say wrong on this one. As you don’t support for incompetence to continue at the expense of player’s health.
It’s not a view where you say I’m in support of the coach v not supporting him.
This is the central piece to the clubs health, fitness and performance and if this is failing it needs attention immediately.

Not that it matters cause he is gone, but I am 100% convinced he was sacked but the club did him the service of making it look like he stood down, because if you go watch Mitch Cleary chat with Shane Dunne interview "he even states we can't accept another year of injurys like we had this year"

Yze pretty much said as much in his post match

I stopped watching them, I’ll have a look. Though I don’t think Yze makes these calls, his opinion would hold weight but the call is Livingstone’s to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You get a lot further showing faith in people than sacking people at the first sign of poor performance. His time had come and he will be seen by most as having failed. But that just puts him in a long line of people you had written off before acceptances and sometimes after acceptances, who succeeded.

I will back the club's decision making until it is clear their processes are wrong.
sir this is a rabid footy supporters forum

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Back