Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic TV

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is available? Anybody from the EPL or from Football Australia? I don't want anybody who has weird philosophies like Meehan, which ultimately turned our playing list from a team you knew could run over the top of their opponents to one that looked slow and unfit.
I want to see all players lifting new PBs at the gym and finally seeing someone beat Taranto in running. If i see a fresh faced 18 year old from the draft beating everyone or being in the top 3 of the time trial i will flip because the gym bro we've had at the top of our fitness department for the last 3 years has set us back years.

Who is available? Anybody from the EPL or from Football Australia? I don't want anybody who has weird philosophies like Meehan, which ultimately turned our playing list from a team you knew could run over the top of their opponents to one that looked slow and unfit.
I want to see all players lifting new PBs at the gym and finally seeing someone beat Taranto in running. If i see a fresh faced 18 year old from the draft beating everyone or being in the top 3 of the time trial i will flip because the gym bro we've had at the top of our fitness department for the last 3 years has set us back years.
Colina apparently is the fastest man on our list. We’re screwed dude.

Last edited:
Remember when Toronto won the 2km time trial on his first day

That’s when I knew our fitness programs had hit rock bottom was miles off GWS level
Yep when Colina ran his epic time trial I said the same and got yelled down. This bloke beat most of our kids with a ****ed back. 😝

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Back