Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy has no loyalty at all just leaves for the biggest offer.
don't get me wrong it's he's job. but the amount times he back to his home Adelaide than leaves is crazy.
none of the clubs hes been involved with have ever won anything

Club needs to sanitise every single facility or piece of equipment this bloke touched.

Don't remember the last time I saw our entire team so unfit, injured, slow to recover, slow to run ffs.
bring in an exorcist too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious how Luke got the position, given what’s happened with the players. I thought it may have been a good appointment initially given he’d have knowledge of the players etc having come from within the club? Hard to tell from outside looking at the club though….

Curious how Luke got the position, given what’s happened with the players. I thought it may have been a good appointment initially given he’d have knowledge of the players etc having come from within the club? Hard to tell from outside looking at the club though….
Sounds like it was an internal promotion

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Luke Meehan Departs Richmond

Back