Player Watch Lynden Dunn (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats exactly what we need, but to me looks like he will be alot more mobile than Brown and will be able to hit a target from D50.
Brown's probably the least mobile player in the AFL though. As I've said on here before, Dunn'll be good for you guys. Is he the right direction to be going in? Maybe not. But he's yours and he'll play good footy.

I really rated Lynden at Melbourne, so welcome young man.
It'll be great to have another Twiggy.......is 12 vacant.....yeah I know it's spelt differently, but hey it works for me:)

He's like 29, hardly young.. Well in a footballing sense anyway.

Scharenberg has 12. The myth. Does he still exist? Man, I can't wait to see him play footy again.

Sorry to be a pain but I just had to reply - Dunn definitely can't play on smalls. In fact, he struggles with medium forwards too - he's basically a lock-down key defender, suited to blokes like Patton, Hawkins, Walker etc. He's bloody good at that, though.
Can take a mark and kick the ball though. So can offer more offensively than a Frost type say.

You know your going bad when Melbourne supporters pity you.
Unrelenting wave after wave after wave doomsday threads from melting posters how shit coach, players and club are will do that to a board.

Unrelenting wave after wave after wave doomsday threads from melting posters how shit coach, players and club are will do that to a board.

Given our results over the past three seasons it is hardly surprising.

Given our results over the past three seasons it is hardly surprising.
From a Dutchman who heard so much about the infamous unflappable attitude of Australians , and in later stages the reputation of Collingwood supporters, to witness it first hand, it is in fact surprising if not plain embarrassing.

From a Dutchman who heard so much about the infamous unflappable attitude of Australians , and in later stages the reputation of Collingwood supporters, to witness it first hand, it is in fact surprising if not plain embarrassing.

Give me a spell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For mine, it is only club at this stage, not sh$t but very confusing.
For the record: Welcome Lynden, think he might be okay.

Needed to grab someone like Dunn given the back-line exodus we've had this trade period. Still going to need HE, Scharenberg, Ramsay and Keeffe to step up.

Are you joking? This is the pies board. If Collingwood supporters are known for anything it is an intolerance for lack of success and, even more importantly, lack of relevance. We are heading for our fifth year as a club where we will be perceived as largely irrelevant. That matches it with any period I can recall in our history. If anybody mislead you to believe Collingwood supporters had an unflappable attitude or some degree of tolerance then I hope that misconception is now dispelled.

Are you joking? This is the pies board. If Collingwood supporters are known for anything it is an intolerance for lack of success and, even more importantly, lack of relevance. We are heading for our fifth year as a club where we will be perceived as largely irrelevant. That matches it with any period I can recall in our history. If anybody mislead you to believe Collingwood supporters had an unflappable attitude or some degree of tolerance then I hope that misconception is now dispelled.

Youre obviously a youngster. How cute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Lynden Dunn (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back