Jul 6, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Renegades
By M95 Media

Swamprats Groove to Milestones

It is a big week for the Swamprats as they come against the Coney Island Warriors. Club favourite Power Raid reaches the 100 game milestone for the club and will reach club legend status. Power Raid has been described by team mates as "loveable, bangable" and by one as "raid-iant". The Swamprats will do their best to lift their curse of losing milestone matches for their beloved poster.

passed_out_drunk.jpg

Pictured: Power Raid in his normal pre-match routine​

He isn't the only one celebrating milestones this week. S20 Rookie Trio Sublime , NSWCROW and Cloud_ all bring up 50 games as well. The trio have come a long way since first signing up to the league.

100217-orange-caramel-magic-girl-gif-TQgs.gif

Pictured: Sublime, NSWCROW and Cloud_ performing at the S20 B&F​

So come in to the Swamprats match thread and congratulation these players on their achievements.

To Power Raid and the S20 rookies!

Cheers!

wqEkR.gif

Pfft I'm much bigger then these plebs and I didn't make a thread about my 50th game. Save it for the true legends of the league
If you're not careful I may strike down your season with a bolt of lightning much like I did Golumless' goal kicking form.

By M95 Media

Swamprats Groove to Milestones

It is a big week for the Swamprats as they come against the Coney Island Warriors. Club favourite Power Raid reaches the 100 game milestone for the club and will reach club legend status. Power Raid has been described by team mates as "loveable, bangable" and by one as "raid-iant". The Swamprats will do their best to lift their curse of losing milestone matches for their beloved poster.

passed_out_drunk.jpg

Pictured: Power Raid in his normal pre-match routine​

He isn't the only one celebrating milestones this week. S20 Rookie Trio Sublime , NSWCROW and Cloud_ all bring up 50 games as well. The trio have come a long way since first signing up to the league.

100217-orange-caramel-magic-girl-gif-TQgs.gif

Pictured: Sublime, NSWCROW and Cloud_ performing at the S20 B&F​

So come in to the Swamprats match thread and congratulation these players on their achievements.

To Power Raid and the S20 rookies!

Cheers!

wqEkR.gif

I like that picture of Cloud_

Alot.

What are you doing! Threads shouldn't be for 50 games, look at him, Cloud_ ya big ....
1405215465687.jpg
To be honest, I'd have made this thread solely about Power Raid if it was up to me.

But posts like this show that Millky95 knows more than I.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media M95 Media: Swamprats Groove to Milestones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back