sleepy

Senior List
Mar 3, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bucs, USC.
Ok, after seeing the interest in other threads, i thought i'd organise a league. This isnt exclusive to bigfooty, rather im going to try and have one exclusive to only Australian Players instead. Currently, i have put the following post up on a few forums looking for players;

With the new league feature i thought i would establish a league exclusively for Australian Madden Players, so our connection and game play is better while we are able to play at more suitable times.
It's a 32 man league, so im looking for all teams to be taken. Rules are;

5 minute quarters.
Random Weather
Injuries ON
Fatigue ON
1 Game Season. ( As in you play each team once )
And we will have playoffs.

A forum for the league will be up in the next few days to make it easier on us all to communicate and schedule. The following teams are available;

Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins - ON HOLD.
New England Patriots - TAKEN.
New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens - TAKEN.
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers - TAKEN.
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars - TAKEN.
Tennessee Titans - TAKEN.
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs - ON HOLD.
Oakland Raiders - TAKEN.
San Diego Chargers
Dallas Cowboys - TAKEN.
New York Giants - TAKEN.
Philadelphia Eagles - TAKEN.
Washington Redskins
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers - TAKEN.
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons - TAKEN.
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints - TAKEN.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks - TAKEN.

I've got this post up on a few forums to get in quick and chose your team if your interested.
If you have ANY questions, feel free to PM me, post in this thread, email them to me (mathewguerrera@hotmail.com) or add me on PS3, my id is: mguerrera.

Cheers!

The taken teams are ones i've had reserved for bigfooty members that had posted declaring they'd like to use those teams. They are as follows;

Elite_Pete posted saying he wanted the Bengals.
Stiza_007 posted saying he wanted the Dolphins.
Alberton_Magpie posted saying he wanted the Giants - i think a few people want them so we will have to work around that.

And yeah, so as you can see there are alot of vacant teams to choose from. I'll be getting onto the three members just posted to see what there status is..
If you have any questions feel free to ask me about it, i plan to have a forum up and running for the league to make communication easier.

So, put forward ideas, discuss, disagree and help this league out. If your interested reserve your team and we'll go from there! :thumbsu:

Re: [PS3] Australian Madden Online League - DONT DELETE!

Update - Jags, Cowboys and Pats just got taken.

This is picking up way faster then i expected. :)

I'll try and buy the game soon so put the bengles upfor grabs til then mate

Great news Stizza, i'll keep them for you.
Update.. Seahawks just got taken. Im pretty pleased with how many people have joined in a few hours. Remember if your interest leave me your PSN ID and details aswell as the team you want.
:thumbsu:

Alberton_Magpie - Awesome :thumbsu: Post or PM me your PSN ID so i can send you a league invite and the password.

Awesome, i'll add you and send the invite through now.
Btw, the password to the league is 'australia'.

Update - Raiders were just taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: [PS3] Australian Madden Online League

Its either TealStripes17 or Teal_Stripes17 forgot if their was a _ or not.

Ok i'll add you know.

GG - I'll add you aswell, Raiders are taken so ill send you an invite and give you the Texans (unless when you sign up you decide to take someone else, let me know)

Im about to update the first post with team availability.
Also, if your a member or interested in this league, check the forums - http://ausmaddenleague.freeforums.org/index.php

gg - The previously raiders user just got a new ID and changed over to the bills, so the Raiders are available to you if you want.. Let me know, cause if you do, i'll delete you from the league, then you have to manually get back into it and select the raiders.

is this still happening?

edit: if i can get my ps3 online thing sussed i'm in!

unless i've come in late & the league has kicked off already.

team.. um. will have a think about it. :D:thumbsu:

Is this is going on? I'll like to start a league.......or even have a game with some ppls in Aus

my oosername: dartkc

pm me for a game (i'm still not sure how to work it but i'm sure it can't be too hard).

can it? :confused:

Madden 10 - PS3 Franchise

Hey Guys

I have taken the duty to be the commissioner for the BF online franchise. Below are the list of rules.

#1. Waivers every two days from Free Agency, games to be done every two days. - This means no wildly picking up anyone on FA at any stage of the game, even if someone is injured. Either trade or use a waiver pick.
#1b. Once you get a player off waivers, you move down ten spots in the waiver
#1c. Waiver requests are to be sent to me via PM on BIG FOOTY.
#2. Waivers is based on last years draft order
#3. Respect your opponent, finish your games. If your opponent quits, verse the CPU.
#4. First comes first serve with the teams (Honestly, it is easier than doing it all random and don't care about who bags who)
#5. Games start immediately whenever possible, first set of waivers processed on Friday, week will advance on Sunday night and will advance every three-four days.
#5b. Please contact your next opponent so you can schedule a match time, please be flexible as possible.
#6. No play abuse or doing the say thing over and over.
#7. If I am unable to do my duties, GG is the next in command
#8. The commissioner reserves the rights to change the rules at any time
#8b. I also reserve the right to request trades to be reverted back (under threaten of a kick). Mind you, trades would have to be something like Peyton Manning for a 2nd round pick.

Teams (In waiver order);

1 Detroit Lions
2 St. Louis Rams
3 Kansas City Chiefs
4 Seattle Seahawks
5 Cleveland Browns
6 Cincinnati Bengals
7 Oakland Raiders - GG (PSN ID: lll_gg_lll)
8 Jacksonville Jaguars
9 Green Bay Packers
10 San Francisco 49ers - Mattys123 (PSN ID: Mattys123)
11 Buffalo Bills
12 Denver Broncos
13 Washington Redskins
14 New Orleans Saints
15 Houston Texans
16 San Diego Chargers - footylover18 (PSN ID: vamz1)
17 New York Jets - Matt 897 (PSN ID: KingGooch)
18 Chicago Bears
19 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
20 Dallas Cowgirls
21 Philadelphia Eagles - JC 3 (PSN ID: Jaydn39)
22 Minnesota Vikings
23 New England Patriots
24 Atlanta Falcons
25 Miami Dolphins
26 Baltimore Ravens
27 Indianapolis Colts
28 Carolina Panthers
29 New York Giants
30 Tennessee Titans - Larkis (PSN ID: Larkiss)
31 Arizona Cardinals
32 Pittsburgh Steelers

Franchise details will be up once the franchise is set up. The server is currently down due to the rosters being updated. Please do not 'bags' a team in this thread. Teams are first come, first serve.

Franchise Name: BF Online
Password: NOONMOON
Difficulty: All-Pro
Minutes per Quarter: Ten minutes
No trades with CPU
Injuries: Definitely - props to whoever gives Vick a career ending injury
Fantasy Draft: No

----
How to get activation code for online franchise
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15383314&postcount=129
----

Any teams bags in this thread or any other thread is ignored, it's first come first serve when you register for the online franchise This is just for convenience issues and in case someone reserves a team and then doesn't play.

Also on dates, due to quite a few people not having the game, the first week will be advanced Saturday the 29th around noon - late afternoon. First set of waivers will be processed Thursday the 27th of August - a week from this being posted). This should be enough time for everyone to get the game and get use to everything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden 10 PS3 Online League

Remove this Banner Ad

Back