Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you play 23 on the old or new gen console?

We're completely different games, average on old gen and good on new gen

The last few years I've played it when it's come on gamepass

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
PS5. and it still played shit. it was the first time i played madden since 22 which was also the PS5 version.

College Football 25 is getting very strong early reviews.

I've always been a bit more of a college fan so I'm pumped. For any of you who have been NFL-only, I highly recommend checking it out. It's a faster, looser style of gameplay with more trick plays and less perfection (that IMO makes it fun). Also a much better atmosphere.

College Football 25 is getting very strong early reviews.

I've always been a bit more of a college fan so I'm pumped. For any of you who have been NFL-only, I highly recommend checking it out. It's a faster, looser style of gameplay with more trick plays and less perfection (that IMO makes it fun). Also a much better atmosphere.

I honestly think they will use the gap and the feedback to influence Maddens gameplay this year. People won't want to give them enough credit to even do that, but it's almost the easier option for them anyway.

Given some of the interoperability it also makes sense ie; RTG import.

CFB being back is not only great on its own, but will only be good for Madden imo.

I honestly think they will use the gap and the feedback to influence Maddens gameplay this year. People won't want to give them enough credit to even do that, but it's almost the easier option for them anyway.

Given some of the interoperability it also makes sense ie; RTG import.

CFB being back is not only great on its own, but will only be good for Madden imo.

Hopefully!

Madden has stagnated horribly. Career mode or GM mode or whatever it's called now has barely changed. I last properly played Madden 21 but played a solid 5-6 seasons of it.

Now i need to pick a solid team for College Football 25. I'm a Ohio State season ticket holder but I can't see that being super fun... got to start low.

CMC should be 102

100 would of been fair. That make him the 4th player ever to top 100 in madden. Deion sanders and Barry Sanders both had 100 rating in 99.
But best was the when they gave the greatest player ever Jerry Rice a rating of 189 in madden 98.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im gonna be so rusty on madden. Havent played for about 5+ years and been immersed in Fifa and EA FC ever since. Id smash you all on ea fc, but madden.... I'll be shit to start with
Same, but keen to get back in and will join in if there's spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaming Madden NFL 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back