Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

DavoTheDasher

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm up in Sydney for work at the moment and was out with the boys last night when I ran into this absolute glamour at the bar. Started chatting away and she drops that she is engaged and is getting married in May.

Took this as a sign to move on and keep scouting the field. About 2 hours later she comes and gets me and says I don't usually do this but Davo lets get out of here. Take her back to my hotel and gave her the greatest minute and a half of her life.

Get up this morning and put on a port training singlet to go for a run and she sees and we get talking about footy. She reveals her husband to be is a mad demons fans.

It had me thinking is there a supporter base that more embodies everything their team stands for than melbournes cucks and their spineless beta footy team

Divvy. Technically all Port fans were cuckolds when they watched the Dees **** their side last week. Along with Richmond the past 2 years davothedasher's

I'm up in Sydney for work at the moment and was out with the boys last night when I ran into this absolute glamour at the bar. Started chatting away and she drops that she is engaged and is getting married in May.

Took this as a sign to move on and keep scouting the field. About 2 hours later she comes and gets me and says I don't usually do this but Davo lets get out of here. Take her back to my hotel and gave her the greatest minute and a half of her life.

Get up this morning and put on a port training singlet to go for a run and she sees and we get talking about footy. She reveals her husband to be is a mad demons fans.

It had me thinking is there a supporter base that more embodies everything their team stands for than melbournes cucks and their spineless beta footy team

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(24).png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit, as there is no night life in Sydney :$

I bet you looked great wearing your $900 suit in your Formula 1 hotel room though :rainbow:

Translation: I'm in Bangkok at the moment and got F'd in the A by a ladyboy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Made a cuckold of a Melbourne supporter last night

Remove this Banner Ad

Back