Flogstradamus Magnificent Hawks vs Insipid Roos, Keep The Lights on Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks by a gazillion.

I've seen a few Hawks flying around my property this week, then up on the highway absolute carnage of 5 or 6 dead roos. I expect the same carnage today.

Fellow comrades! Thanks to the glorious electrical power workers of Tasmania, we get an early game of football! #WorkersUnite ! Please end wage theft, capitalism, the means of production and other types of words like that that I don't like!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I liked your Diamond jumper can we see that again.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Fellow comrades! Thanks to the glorious electrical power workers of Tasmania, we get an early game of football! #WorkersUnite ! Please end wage theft, capitalism, the means of production and other types of words like that that I don't like!
1724465808223.png

A Communist Elf, now I've seen everything

spoken like a true plant, “comrade”

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogstradamus Magnificent Hawks vs Insipid Roos, Keep The Lights on Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back