Major Concerns For The Upcoming Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Dog Town

Premiership Player
May 18, 2003
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Its been good seeing all the positives of late but there are still a number of things that concern me for the year ahead.

Backline-Still looks vulnerable to me.Admittedly there are alot of things to look forward to in regards to the defence but theres a few glaring weaknesses.

1-Who is going to match up on the more mobile and explosive talls like Riewoldt,Tarrant,Richo,Neitz and even more athletic guys like Thompson.I like Harris for a more permanent spot down back this year but I dont think he can go with these guys yet he doesn't have the smarts as yet to cover for his deficiencies in mobility and pace off the mark.When he has done well so far it has been against guys who want to stand there and try and out body him eg Lynch,Graham,Gehrig (when he wasn't leading).Croft has always had the brain to cover for his deficiencies but there were signs last season that time had caught up with him.

For some of these guys Hargrave can play tall for us in a role that I think he has alot of potential for.He is a very switched on sort of a player and plays taller than his height.Probably only suited to the Tarrants and the Riewoldts though at this stage.To me that leaves us with only a couple of options.We can take Grant out of the attacking role he plays so well down there and ask him to run with a top liner putting a fair bit of pressure on him coming back from major surgery or hope that Morgan (cant judge for myself because I havent seen much of him) comes through for us or perhaps a guy like Basset or Mcguiness.The other option is just throwing Harris to the wolves and giving him a year to learn.Theres just too many maybes and ifs there for my liking.

2-Small defender!!!!Wont go into it because we have discussed it all off season.Needs to be addressed though.

Midfield-Not overly concerned here mainly because we have good depth which should insure everyone is desperate when they get a crack in there.Should have enough quality in there to give Jonno plenty of time up forward.The only element of doubt is obviously guys in there 4th and 5th seasons stepping up to become the players they should be.I have a fair bit of confidence in these guys and would be suprised if this aspect of our game failed us.

Forward Line-Few question marks here regarding the balance of it.It looks likely that we will play with three genuine talls up there at most times with none of them being genuine leading players.Going off there strengths and weaknesses and the training notes I would be guessing Rohde will be planning to play Rawlings somewhere around or just inside the 50 mark as our main target with the other two acting as deep options.My concern with this is it leaves little room for a leading option.To go into a game without a genuine leading option inside 50 goes against every strength we have in our list.We definetly have the talent in there to make it work just not sure whether Rohde can get the balance right.Theres plenty of variations we could go with but its going to take a bit of fiddling to get the mix right.We dont want to be to top heavy inside 50 but at the same time we need players who can give us an avenue through CHF as the ball comes through the middle.I find Johnson as an interesting one as a forward.Is he of more value to us a presenting option around half forward or as a deep leading option closer to goal?

What nagging questions do others have?

What nagging questions... ?

the midfield, West is old and in my opinion should retire at the end of next season, the game has passed him by. I disagree that we have depth in midfield. We have a lot of potentially good players. Guido, Birss and Murphy will get better, Birss especially. Hahn is as good as he'll ever be. He should be traded, together with McMahon.

I think we have the basis for a great midfield in 3 or 4 years time, when Cooney and Ray really come on. However I think our midfield will struggle next year. Some will say that we had more inside 50s last season than anyone else and we can only improve, however a lot of those were hurried and not to advantage, and resulted in a turnover.

Originally posted by Dog Town
My concern with this is it leaves little room for a leading option.To go into a game without a genuine leading option inside 50 goes against every strength we have in our list.

I was watching the replay of the round one game between Hawthorn and Melbourne the other day and Garry Lyon stated that, nowadays, you're better off banging the ball inside 50, rather than trying to hit a target on the lead.

Last year, our main problem was not bombing the ball long inside 50. We played the stupid chip-chip-chip game, gaining little ounces of meters each time, which made us look unconfident about out forward line.

Garry Lyon said it beautifully. Bang it inside 50, of course still favouring your main target. You need the forwards to outsmart the defenders and the opportunity may come for a shot at goal.

There are around 50-60 inside 50's per match, with about 25 of them being scoring shots (on average). If we can create just bomb it in (it should be more like a 55-45 contest if the kick favours the tall forward line), it should be more effective than trying to pin-point a pass to a leading forward which has a fair chance that the defender(s) will chop off the lead.

I don't think a leading forward is a number one priority nowadays. If you have a strong, tall forward line with smaller players who read the play well i.e. Garlick and Guido, the big kick inside 50 would have a higher success rate of creating a score on the board.

Originally posted by stalker
the midfield, West is old and in my opinion should retire at the end of next season, the game has passed him by.

That is the single most stupid comment I have heard on this forum.

You think the guy who led the league in disposals this season should retire at the end of the season? How exactly has the game passed him by? He’s still a dead-set-legend and has a good three years left in him.

I can not believe Stalker's ****ed up comments about Scotty West. Sure, West is getting on, but he is still one of the hardest working and most reliable onballers in the AFL. IMO West has at least another 2 seasons in him and possibly another 4.

I am a Melbourne supporter and I am a big fan of how Scotty West plays his footy, week in - week out. Your comments are hard to stomach, especially considering you are a Bulldogs supporter. It would be for the best if you got your head checked.

Stalker, your freaky ways are not needed around here. Go stalk some bushpigs, BigFooty doesn't need you or your stupid comments.

Stalker, here's some information about West's 2003 season, which justifies why you are a complete moron who should go breed with some endangered species.

The following is courtesy of http://westernbulldogs.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=playerprofile&personid=13604

The AFL’s most prolific ball winner in 2003 became only the fifth player in the club’s history to win the Bulldogs’ best-and-fairest five times. West joined the late, great EJ Whitten, Norman Ware and John Schultz as having won the Charles Sutton Medal for a fifth time. Gary Dempsey is the only Bulldog to win it six times. West led the competition for disposals with 620 touches and was the only player in the AFL to notch up more than 600 possessions. He racked-up 343 handballs for the season and was the only player in the AFL to dish the ball off more than 300 times

Player Statistics - Scott West
Season
AFL 2003 Premiership Season

Round Date vs. K H P M HO T FF FA G B
ROUND 1 30/03/2003 Geelong 12 23 35 5 0 2 1 0 0 1
ROUND 2 06/04/2003 Richmond 7 18 25 4 0 2 1 1 0 0
ROUND 3 13/04/2003 Melbourne 10 13 23 3 0 3 3 1 0 0
ROUND 4 19/04/2003 Essendon 8 20 28 4 0 3 1 0 0 0
ROUND 5 27/04/2003 Brisbane Lions 21 15 36 9 0 1 2 1 1 0
ROUND 6 04/05/2003 St Kilda 19 14 33 7 0 3 5 0 0 1
ROUND 7 11/05/2003 Fremantle 10 18 28 1 0 3 2 0 0 0
ROUND 8 18/05/2003 Carlton 7 12 19 1 0 4 0 1 0 0
ROUND 9 25/05/2003 Adelaide 13 12 25 3 0 7 0 0 1 1
ROUND 10 31/05/2003 Kangaroos 9 17 26 7 0 2 0 0 0 0
ROUND 11 08/06/2003 West Coast 7 15 22 2 0 5 1 0 0 0
ROUND 12 14/06/2003 Sydney 5 9 14 2 0 6 2 0 0 0
ROUND 13 28/06/2003 Collingwood 18 14 32 7 0 5 3 0 0 0
ROUND 14 05/07/2003 Hawthorn 14 18 32 7 0 3 1 2 0 0
ROUND 15 13/07/2003 Port Adelaide 13 23 36 5 0 3 1 1 0 0
ROUND 16 20/07/2003 Geelong 15 13 28 7 0 4 4 1 0 0
ROUND 17 26/07/2003 Richmond 15 17 32 5 0 1 3 2 0 0
ROUND 18 01/08/2003 Melbourne 13 19 32 4 0 4 0 0 0 1
ROUND 19 10/08/2003 Essendon 14 12 26 5 0 2 2 0 0 0
ROUND 20 17/08/2003 Fremantle 19 10 29 9 0 0 0 0 1 1
ROUND 21 24/08/2003 St Kilda 17 15 32 4 0 2 3 0 0 1
ROUND 22 30/08/2003 Brisbane Lions 11 16 27 6 0 2 0 1 0 0

Stalker, does that make you change your mind ?;)

Originally posted by dees_best
Stalker, here's some information about West's 2003 season, which justifies why you are a complete moron who should go breed with some endangered species.

The following is courtesy of http://westernbulldogs.com.au/default.asp?pg=players&spg=playerprofile&personid=13604

The AFL’s most prolific ball winner in 2003 became only the fifth player in the club’s history to win the Bulldogs’ best-and-fairest five times. West joined the late, great EJ Whitten, Norman Ware and John Schultz as having won the Charles Sutton Medal for a fifth time. Gary Dempsey is the only Bulldog to win it six times. West led the competition for disposals with 620 touches and was the only player in the AFL to notch up more than 600 possessions. He racked-up 343 handballs for the season and was the only player in the AFL to dish the ball off more than 300 times

Player Statistics - Scott West
Season
AFL 2003 Premiership Season

Round Date vs. K H P M HO T FF FA G B
ROUND 1 30/03/2003 Geelong 12 23 35 5 0 2 1 0 0 1
ROUND 2 06/04/2003 Richmond 7 18 25 4 0 2 1 1 0 0
ROUND 3 13/04/2003 Melbourne 10 13 23 3 0 3 3 1 0 0
ROUND 4 19/04/2003 Essendon 8 20 28 4 0 3 1 0 0 0
ROUND 5 27/04/2003 Brisbane Lions 21 15 36 9 0 1 2 1 1 0
ROUND 6 04/05/2003 St Kilda 19 14 33 7 0 3 5 0 0 1
ROUND 7 11/05/2003 Fremantle 10 18 28 1 0 3 2 0 0 0
ROUND 8 18/05/2003 Carlton 7 12 19 1 0 4 0 1 0 0
ROUND 9 25/05/2003 Adelaide 13 12 25 3 0 7 0 0 1 1
ROUND 10 31/05/2003 Kangaroos 9 17 26 7 0 2 0 0 0 0
ROUND 11 08/06/2003 West Coast 7 15 22 2 0 5 1 0 0 0
ROUND 12 14/06/2003 Sydney 5 9 14 2 0 6 2 0 0 0
ROUND 13 28/06/2003 Collingwood 18 14 32 7 0 5 3 0 0 0
ROUND 14 05/07/2003 Hawthorn 14 18 32 7 0 3 1 2 0 0
ROUND 15 13/07/2003 Port Adelaide 13 23 36 5 0 3 1 1 0 0
ROUND 16 20/07/2003 Geelong 15 13 28 7 0 4 4 1 0 0
ROUND 17 26/07/2003 Richmond 15 17 32 5 0 1 3 2 0 0
ROUND 18 01/08/2003 Melbourne 13 19 32 4 0 4 0 0 0 1
ROUND 19 10/08/2003 Essendon 14 12 26 5 0 2 2 0 0 0
ROUND 20 17/08/2003 Fremantle 19 10 29 9 0 0 0 0 1 1
ROUND 21 24/08/2003 St Kilda 17 15 32 4 0 2 3 0 0 1
ROUND 22 30/08/2003 Brisbane Lions 11 16 27 6 0 2 0 1 0 0

Stalker, does that make you change your mind ?;)

Interesting to note that West failed to gather 20 disposals in a game on only two occasions throughout the whole year. They were against Carlton and Sydney. The Sydney game was where he was heavily tagged by Kirk, too.

....the midfield, West is old and in my opinion should retire at the end of next season, the game has passed him by Hahn is as good as he'll ever be. He should be traded,....

:eek: Wow, geez thats that stupidest thing ive ever read on here, yeah just get rid of westy hes to old and cant play footy anymore :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , and while the dogs are at it get rid of mitcha cause hes 22 and wont get any better :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

yeah ok Stalker is an idiot, but lets move on and talk more about Dog Town's valid questions.

To me the 1st question is the most important, the tall mobile and explosive forwards. I think we should be able to cover the area pretty well and if desperate we could always try Bandy or another big guy in a hole down back to cause trouble and make it harder for the oppositions forwards to lead properly. Ala Scott Wynd.

I seem to recall one game earlier this year against the Saints where Harrison played on Riewoldt for a while and completly towled him. I dont think Harro would be able to do it week in and week out but I think he is good enough to do the job occassionally. Not really sure who else would be able to do the job well. Hargrave though should also be given a shot at some point.

I am just interested in defenders and have a few questions about us in this area, but generally I have even more questions:

Can anyone name a 'good, consistent, defender' that has entered the system since 00?
- You see the old Shanahans , kretiuks and Frawleys who are gone. Then you see the Gaspers and Fletchers Lepitschs and Pikes all heading to the end.
Hay and some others who are out of form in those positions.

I know that where pre-AFL was concerned they were Giants for a while there, with occasional good midfielders. Then the Giants became rare (just ask our previous coaches trying to find or make a good tall)
Now it seems like the AFL is going through a shortage of Good tall and young defenders.... Who is coming through?
Harris for us can be helpful, but not the full eanswer to the problem, and even other clubs seem to lack a good defence comparartively speaking - Thats why the turnarounds from a club being 'dead' in a game to coming back and winning seems be become more and more dramatic each and every year!

Re: Re: Major Concerns For The Upcoming Season

Originally posted by X_box_X
I was watching the replay of the round one game between Hawthorn and Melbourne the other day and Garry Lyon stated that, nowadays, you're better off banging the ball inside 50, rather than trying to hit a target on the lead.

Last year, our main problem was not bombing the ball long inside 50. We played the stupid chip-chip-chip game, gaining little ounces of meters each time, which made us look unconfident about out forward line.

Garry Lyon said it beautifully. Bang it inside 50, of course still favouring your main target. You need the forwards to outsmart the defenders and the opportunity may come for a shot at goal.

There are around 50-60 inside 50's per match, with about 25 of them being scoring shots (on average). If we can create just bomb it in (it should be more like a 55-45 contest if the kick favours the tall forward line), it should be more effective than trying to pin-point a pass to a leading forward which has a fair chance that the defender(s) will chop off the lead.

I don't think a leading forward is a number one priority nowadays. If you have a strong, tall forward line with smaller players who read the play well i.e. Garlick and Guido, the big kick inside 50 would have a higher success rate of creating a score on the board.
Certainly we need to be more direct but my point is we cant be completely devoid of leading options because we will get towelled up.Teams switch on to your patterns of play to quick now if your just kicking it in to the same spot every time you come forward.Have to be careful not to go to far the other way in changing our game plan.

Originally posted by Borgsta
yeah ok Stalker is an idiot, but lets move on and talk more about Dog Town's valid questions.

To me the 1st question is the most important, the tall mobile and explosive forwards. I think we should be able to cover the area pretty well and if desperate we could always try Bandy or another big guy in a hole down back to cause trouble and make it harder for the oppositions forwards to lead properly. Ala Scott Wynd.

I seem to recall one game earlier this year against the Saints where Harrison played on Riewoldt for a while and completly towled him. I dont think Harro would be able to do it week in and week out but I think he is good enough to do the job occassionally. Not really sure who else would be able to do the job well. Hargrave though should also be given a shot at some point.
I agree our options arn't too bad for players like Riewoldt but what about a powerhouse like Neitz who gets almost all his goals on the lead?Same for Richo and Tredrea who run you around alot.Harris probably isn't ready for them just yet and Croft might not be able to go with them anymore.

Re: Re: Re: Major Concerns For The Upcoming Season

Originally posted by Dog Town
Certainly we need to be more direct but my point is we cant be completely devoid of leading options because we will get towelled up.Teams switch on to your patterns of play to quick now if your just kicking it in to the same spot every time you come forward.Have to be careful not to go to far the other way in changing our game plan.

Agreed. Its like basketball. If your team drives to the basket all the time, the defence just closes ranks and you find it difficult to score. If you do nothing but shoot from the outside, they man-up and give the shooters no room. You have to mix it up to catch them out.

With Rawlings, we have at least one genuine long bomb target, who can also lead. But we have other guys that can lead - bowdo, johno, etc... Thats why I think we need Rawlings to play as a more of a long target than a leading forward, and one of Bandy or Darce too. So that we have a good mix. Throw in a mercurial crumber or two, and it should work pretty well with practice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may be an idiot but I have statistics to back me up as well:

ladder position - 16th
wins - 3

We got killed in the midfield every game. West's bad disposal cost us as much as his hard ball gets helped us, he can't play anywhere else on the ground. If we had a reasonably good hard ball getter to replace West he would be so gone, but we don't so I can't but agree with you that West should not retire at the end of next season. But mark my words he will not play in 2006.

Defence is the biggest worry. A lot of ppl here think Grant will play forward...but he will probably be needed down back imo. It would be cool if he was a bit younger, same with Croft! I doubt the defence will be under as much pressure as they were last season though. I worry that Rohde will resort to playing Murphy in defence instead of putting him in the midfield. We'll miss Kritter :(

I may be an idiot but I have statistics to back me up as well:

ladder position - 16th
wins - 3

We got killed in the midfield every game. West's bad disposal cost us as much as his hard ball gets helped us, he can't play anywhere else on the ground. If we had a reasonably good hard ball getter to replace West he would be so gone, but we don't so I can't but agree with you that West should not retire at the end of next season. But mark my words he will not play in 2006.
Keep rolling in the nonsense comments, stalker.

We were killed in the midfield in every game, you say? Well, how’s this for a stat, bucko? When we played West Coast in round eleven, one of the commentators said, "This will be a classic midfield match. Both teams are ranked 1st and 2nd as far as clearances go." I’m not sure where we featured after the 22 rounds, but I’d be guessing the top four.

West can’t play anywhere else on the ground, you say? Well, how’s this for a stat, bucko? West kicked six goals in a match against Essendon back in ’93. He is always handy for one or two goals a game, but what more can you expect from an in-and-under midfielder? If he was given more opportunity up forward, he’d score more goals. Simple. The fact that his midfield game is so good makes you think that he can’t play anywhere else on the ground when, in fact, you don’t know anything about West’s game.

Do you think that I’m really that stupid to “mark your words” after the comments you have made?

West isn't the dud stalker seems to suggest he is, but west does tend to get a couple of easy ones, and once or twice during the year it seemed like he wanted to collect more from some quick
1-2 passes then taking the long option.
I wasn't the only one to think so listening to the way some of the supporters were lynching his name in some games.
West is very good at times, can even pull out a stellar game, but seems to throw in some 'easier' posession games as well.
Being a more 'creative' midfielder instead of a 'Hard-Ball-Get' muscle machine tends to go against him alot.
Hence I have a moderated view.

Anyhow getting the ball is the first thing, and he sure gets it.

One MAJOR thing concerning me about West is just the occassional comment he makes. Example was the Hearld-Sun article that was in paper on the day that the B+F was to be held.

--> Comments about how he isn't seen to be a 'local' like Bubba and Johno and that he is treated differently by supporters because he went to a private school.
Now that REALLY ****ed me off.
Try living in the Western suburbs, going to a private school in the Eastern Suburbs, without being a sporting 'Jock' . Then he would know what its like to be treated 'differently.'

BRH you seem to have a lot of issues and to enjoy going off at pretty much anyone with a different view to your own. You should really calm down a little bit. I think Westy is right, he isnt held in the same high regard as Bubba and Johnno by a lot of the supporters.

Ps. Just to make sure you know I am not having a dig at you, i agree with a lot of your comments in other topics.

Isn't what West was saying a bit offensive to supporters of club?
Isn't that an example of why he is seen A BIT differently (I do agree in that, but not the reasons that West gave at all)?

I think C'wood I still think Nicky Winmar lifting shirt (racisim)
I think Carlton and I still recall stories how the 'great' carlton sides really treated new kids who weren't *superstars* when they arrive like personal slaves, with many senior players not knowing the names of kids 3 quarters into the season!
Geelong, when they got Polly Farmer to move down from NT promised him a huge amount of $$ a year which he needed to move down, let alone live. They never intended to pay him anything like it, and it cost the player heaps -hence he couldn't move back home so he had to play!

Our club is the BEST at treating new people entering into it with repect and openness, and that was because it was done before clubs realised it could be an advantage in performance!
(That was until the smart but almost 'Cruel / evil' Rawlings deal)

Being told that we treat people in a bad manner (thats what I read his semi-diplomacy as) like it was a general rule seems a little offensive.
Especially when he said it will be embaressing for us to BOO N-Brown next year. After we helped set N-B up for life with our cash and supported him with passion I think we have some right at a little dig for the manner we were snubbed (wasn't West snubbed as well?).
If it was true that West might have been looking for some more cash and a new home a few years ago (and that was really strong opinion -more then NB leaving this year) then thats just poor

X_box said

We were killed in the midfield in every game, you say? Well, how’s this for a stat, bucko? When we played West Coast in round eleven, one of the commentators said, "This will be a classic midfield match. Both teams are ranked 1st and 2nd as far as clearances go." I’m not sure where we featured after the 22 rounds, but I’d be guessing the top four.

We were lucky that game, West Coast underestimated us, when they never should a team full of receivers on such a big ground. Let me remind you that we didn't win that game.

West can’t play anywhere else on the ground, you say? Well, how’s this for a stat, bucko? West kicked six goals in a match against Essendon back in ’93. He is always handy for one or two goals a game, but what more can you expect from an in-and-under midfielder? If he was given more opportunity up forward, he’d score more goals. Simple. The fact that his midfield game is so good makes you think that he can’t play anywhere else on the ground when, in fact, you don’t know anything about West’s game.

I know that West used to be a great forward player in his early days, he even got up in the air every so often. He never had much pace but he has slowed down considerably recently. I am not sure his leap is still there, so it would be stupid using him in the pockets.

When I speak of West I put him under scrutiny that every great player has endured, which is somewhat unfair.His ordinary game would often be considered great were it to come from someone like Eagleton. But he has been a great player so we have to compare him to the Buckleys and Blacks. And the only way he compares with them is on the stat sheet, under posessions. When it comes to using those posessions, he struggles. You can call me stupid, but I know and you know that stats don't tell the full story. I cannot remember the last time West ran into forward 50 and slammed one in. Maybe that's what I mean when I say that the game has passed him by.

I really am surprised by the amount of animosity my post has caused. Most of my bulldog supporter friends feel pretty much the same way. And I've heard quite a few negative remarks about his game sitting in the stands.

I hope I am wrong and West plays in 2006. He used to be one of my favourite players. I'd love it when he'd slide into a contest on the ground leap up and handball off all in the same motion.

I really am surprised by the amount of animosity my post has caused.

You shouldn't be.

You have just slagged off one of the greatest players in the clubs history who has just come off his 5th B & F win.

At 29, Scott West has plenty of good footy ahead of him still - or at least every one of us who claim to follow the 'Dogs should hope he does.

West is vital to us because he wins the ball himself - hard balls and loose balls - and sometimes his disposal doesn't look as good as some because he wins the ball under pressure. I can't remember a clanger from West when he wasn't under pressure.

I also disagree with Bloody Redhead that he gets soft possessions, out of 600+ touches a year you deserve a few soft ones, but most of his work is done in close.

We have plenty of pretty boys with heaps of pace and skill, but without Scott West winning the ball and shooting out the quick give, half of them wouldn't get a kick.

SCOOTER, YOU ARE A STAR!!!

West gets it again, 600 times a year.

Funny where a thread goes, isn't it?

I wouldn't have thought West was "a major concern" in 2004, rather than poor midfield defence; an unproven and inexperienced coach; a lack of taggers & hard nuts; and a backline which either could come together nicely or fall apart with a star KPP coming back from doing my knee, a quality FB now past it, an up & coming FB who may not yet be up to it, a tall defender from Port who couldn't get a game in 5 years, a lack of good nasty small defenders etc

If Scotty West ends being our major concern in 2004, the rest of the players & coach will have had a great year.

Scott West a hero

We were at a hotel in Perth, it was after a game against West Coast who we beat, so we had a good time.

Scott West and other players such as Darcy, Hudson, Johnson and others came down for a few drinks and to meet the supporters.

I went to meet Scott West and sat on the plinthe with him. I had my young son with me. Scott was very friendly. I said to my son, that Scott would be a big chance for the Browlow that year. Also, you know why West is better than most other players - its because he tries harder. He always puts in. Scott was visibly impressed that he was being used as a good example to a young boy, someone to lookup to, someone to follow.

I think that Scott has a shy personality, he is mild mannered and a gentleman. He lets his deeds speak for him.

I like to look on the good side of players. West has never had that dashing burst from the centre and long penetrating kick into the forward line. But look at his strengths, he gets the hard ball and delivers more times than anybody else. He demonstrates courage and is a great ambassador for the club.

Scott West will go down as one of the all-time greats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Major Concerns For The Upcoming Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back