Opinion Majority of Flag Winning Team has gone Backwards in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We have lost the ability or desire to play four quarters.

Gold Coast wàs the 2nd quarter, last night the 3rd quarter.

I think a few others are pretty satisfied having won a flag. I am sure players like Markov, Lipinski, Frampton never thought they would win one.

I was hoping McStay, Noble missing out and Schultz arrival would keep the hunger amongst the group.

I find the performances disrespectful to McStay. This guy is busting his arse to return to the team and some of the players don't give a ****.

I am getting 2012 vibes about this team - where we think we are better than what we are.

A slither of hope for the remaining games.
Need to improve the list in the off season.
It’s time to to move on and not rely on pressure to win games.

Idk what the game looks like live but on tv it looks like our defence is being way 2 aggressive and that's allowing the easy over the back like wise our zone we have players guarding space in no man's land and allowing the cheap easy chip kick which teams are using to waltz down the field, like wise at centre bounces it's like we've lost the hunger for the contest and are leaving before we've won it ,losing it and I think that's why we're getting beaten out the back so much . Also we need to have plan b where it's ok to go slow but we don't 🤷

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Majority of Flag Winning Team has gone Backwards in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back