Malcolm Blight Special Comments

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone needs to explain to him that special comments are meant to occur during breaks in play. I lost count the number of times the game was taking place and Malcom was off telling us one of his "theories". An example of this was Tenace taking off and having three bounces and a shot at goal meanwhile Malcom is talking about the weakness of Melbourne's list.

He sure asks alot of questions for a special comments guy. I thought his job was to answer questions not ask them

Lonie_from_50 said:
He does whinge everytime he talks on the microphone for Channel Ten and it is bloody annoying. But, i tend to agree with everything he says. Anyone with me?

Largely agree.

Sometimes he is a bit too critical. But he's interesting and offers views on the game that are actually worth listening to.

He also knows how to express these views far more intelligently than Lyon, Walls, Silvagni or just about anyone else in the media passing themselves off as an expert.

Re: Malcolm Blight.

chrisvu said:
Is it just me, or is he one of, if not the worst commentator going around at the moment? Constently criticising players, boring special comments, made SOS look like Dennis Commetti.

Blight's the only commentator who dares to tell us what he really thinks. The game is crap, and he is just telling us how it is.

yep malcolm blight is certainely smoking crack...he has completely lost all his marbles

just before quarter time Sav took a big mark in the pocket and Chrisso's commentary was "he had his name all over that one" and Malcolm said "geez steven, i wonder if he had Sav or Rocca written on the ball?" then tried to cover it up by talking about the mark

lol WTF is that? honestly blighty, go back to QLD mate...

Nah, I like Blighty. Good commentator, noone should ever, EVER compare him to Silvagni. Silvagni is a disgrace, and if you can't get something as simple as the name of Russell Robertson right, then you've got some problems. He also has the most annoying, nasal voice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b-t-gizzle said:
yep malcolm blight is certainely smoking crack...he has completely lost all his marbles

just before quarter time Sav took a big mark in the pocket and Chrisso's commentary was "he had his name all over that one" and Malcolm said "geez steven, i wonder if he had Sav or Rocca written on the ball?" then tried to cover it up by talking about the mark

lol WTF is that? honestly blighty, go back to QLD mate...

After the next Sav mark he christened the new born "Sherrin". What comes around goes around.

I don't mind Blight, he is quite knowledgable, but tends to lose track of the action while he develops his point. Sylvani is a joke. I quite like Dermi and Lyon can show some insights into the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Malcolm Blight Special Comments

Remove this Banner Ad

Back