Speculation Malcolm Rosas [OOC 2025] - released from contract early?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Lionel Richie Hello GIF

1724843025469.png

Good sense for goal on his left, obviously didn't fill the role that the coaches have wanted, not the most defensively orientated player and could panic at times, so may have counted against him.

We seem to be offloading a lot of players, even contracted ones, wonder what the plan for the rest of the trade period is.

What do Suns fans think he's worth? I would have said a 2nd rounder before tonights news but with the club pushing him out I'd think the market rate would be slightly lower now?
If its come about from a list spot squeeze... high end 3rd round? Say pick 40-45?

If its come about from a list spot squeeze... high end 3rd round? Say pick 40-45?
I'd pounce on that in a heartbeat for a player of his talents. As some Suns fans have said, he's not the finished product and could work harder on the defensive side of his game, but he's got some real tricks and lightning pace.

I'd pounce on that in a heartbeat for a player of his talents. As some Suns fans have said, he's not the finished product and could work harder on the defensive side of his game, but he's got some real tricks and lightning pace.
The Blues would not need to be asked twice at that price, I reckon.
With the injuries, having to play Fantasia was like playing a man down at times but you didn’t have many other options at the time.
Rosas isn’t a superstar but he can absolutely play 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon were chasing him a couple of years ago before he resigned with Gold Coast. 100% interested. Hope he comes to Essendon. Would be a good fit next to Kako.

If the crows F1 is involved in a Lukosius deal, then they should be asking for GC to be including Rosas as steak knives. He would help free up Rankine and Rachele to be majority full time mids.
Bombers wanted Rosas in the past and that's where he will end up, is my guess. IMO, not a steak knife, a lot of talent.

Wpuld have been keen prior to finding out we are getting Warner, Baker, Bolton and Pickett. Nice player though must have issues if Dimma is pushing him out
Big assumption that it's the player and not Dimma with the issues*

*only somewhat joking, I don't have anything against Dimma but the man has gone off the rails the last three years

Good sense for goal on his left, obviously didn't fill the role that the coaches have wanted, not the most defensively orientated player and could panic at times, so may have counted against him.

We seem to be offloading a lot of players, even contracted ones, wonder what the plan for the rest of the trade period is.

I reckon coach has assessed the list and decided that there is stacks of young high grade talent but not enough grunt (outside of the middle). Surplus to needs players can go and be used to bring in quality AFL players in key roles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Malcolm Rosas [OOC 2025] - released from contract early?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back