Mallee Football League 2009 PRE Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mallee Football League Part 2

Dom Leach!!! HAHAHA

Im here all week try the veal...hahahahahaha that is a joke and dont think w/u would give too hoots about a cocky wannabe with a mouth back at the club!! Sympathy pick for O/U. bet he doesnt stay 1s all year unless players keep leaving, although satdy may have boosted club Moral.

Your not hearing this........but your reading it..........your story is crap........
not true......false......won't happen....end of story!
Perhaps stick to just reading the papers from the newsagency instead of listening to these ill informed people. Herald Sun and Age normally only print factual info, give em a try!

Ok you said it, I read it, end of story. Sounds like you know whats going on.

Going by the scores Saturday Ouyen don't need him anyway, that is a great win! looks like its going to be a cracker of a season and finals series.

The boys from Aulbry pulled the pin at woomelang on saturday morning, no great surprise really, travellin 5 hours to get touched up each week. would get pretty sick of it pretty quickly i would imagine.

The boys from Aulbry pulled the pin at woomelang on saturday morning, no great surprise really, travellin 5 hours to get touched up each week. would get pretty sick of it pretty quickly i would imagine.

Pulled the pin on that game or the whole season? The score looks like they were pretty competetive. They have had bigger losses.

Pulled the pin on that game or the whole season? The score looks like they were pretty competetive. They have had bigger losses.

The whole season. dunno what the cats were expecting, but even big buck aren't gunna keep you happy when you drive 5hrs, get beaten, drive 5hrs home again. load of driving for no satisfaction.

The whole season. dunno what the cats were expecting, but even big buck aren't gunna keep you happy when you drive 5hrs, get beaten, drive 5hrs home again. load of driving for no satisfaction.

Ah i thought the satisfaction was the $$$ otherwise they wouldnt have came in the first place, If its satisfaction of winning then they would have stayed somewhere closer without the dough, Think you'll find money is the first option usually at that distance...could be wrong!

Ah i thought the satisfaction was the $$$ otherwise they wouldnt have came in the first place, If its satisfaction of winning then they would have stayed somewhere closer without the dough, Think you'll find money is the first option usually at that distance...could be wrong!

Agreed.... what has happened to walpy underbool in the last 2 weeks, a narrow loss to ouyen who got smashed by the tigers the week before and then a draw with beulah. is there any injuries or players missing or is it just players not performing. this would be the first time in a few years that they have not be in the top 2 on the ladder.

Well if the satisfation was just in the money why wouldn't they still be coming over? I think you'll find that they weren't enjoyin their footy thats why they've chosen not to come back. Don't tell me you'd still be happy to drive that far to get beaten each week. For some people enjoyment means more than money. The $$$ might have good enough to get the boys there, but it would seem it wasn't good enought to keep them.

They knew how far it was when they committed! They also knew that Woomelang finished on the bottom of the ladder last year and it was always going to be hard going for them. I believe if you commit to something like that and the club invests a great deal of money into you(despite the travel) you honour that committment and follow through with it. You end up letting down a lot of blokes and from what I know some of them are close mates (of Bryce's). Obviously you know these blokes reasonably well Hook Foot and you have probably heard their side of the story. From an outsiders point of view it looks ordinary- the money they have been paid to date becomes a waste!!! Enough from me on this matter- yes Walpe have dropped off the pace a little the last couple of weeks but have no doubt they'll bounce back over the next few weeks.

I don't know the guys that well, but i can imagine how they would feel. i agree with you pretty poor of them to pull out after committing at the start of the year.

Does anyone think that the ladder positions are roughly an indicator of how the year finish, now that everyone has played each other once? or will there be a reshuffle in the top three?

I don't know the guys that well, but i can imagine how they would feel. i agree with you pretty poor of them to pull out after committing at the start of the year.

Does anyone think that the ladder positions are roughly an indicator of how the year finish, now that everyone has played each other once? or will there be a reshuffle in the top three?

I think Ouyen and WU are gonna swap all year for 2nd and 3rd. SL are the form team with best depth at moment.
The draw is gonna make % less important than it was. Someone will be 2 points ahead or behind.

Agreed.... what has happened to walpy underbool in the last 2 weeks, a narrow loss to ouyen who got smashed by the tigers the week before and then a draw with beulah. is there any injuries or players missing or is it just players not performing. this would be the first time in a few years that they have not be in the top 2 on the ladder.

W/U coupla men down.( injuries and weddings ) Not same side each week. Believe they will improve as some performances are still below normal standard, but also ouyen had a big day out and beulah are always competative at home.
Pretty sure the top 3 are as they will be for the season.

W/U coupla men down.( injuries and weddings ) Not same side each week. Believe they will improve as some performances are still below normal standard, but also ouyen had a big day out and beulah are always competative at home.
Pretty sure the top 3 are as they will be for the season.

Did the season open up for other teams like Jeparit and Hopetoun on the weekend or is it just a minor hiccup for Walpy and Ouyen. Walpy have now had a 1 point loss, a draw and a decent loss to 2nd bottom team in their last three games and play Sea Lake next, which in this form is almost a certain loss.

I think they will struggle to hang on to 4th the way they are going. What do others think?

Did the season open up for other teams like Jeparit and Hopetoun on the weekend or is it just a minor hiccup for Walpy and Ouyen. Walpy have now had a 1 point loss, a draw and a decent loss to 2nd bottom team in their last three games and play Sea Lake next, which in this form is almost a certain loss.

I think they will struggle to hang on to 4th the way they are going. What do others think?

May as well give the Sea Lake Nandaly Berriwillock Culgoa Tigers the silverware now, will take some beating now as there getting their list in order at the right time of the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May as well give the Sea Lake Nandaly Berriwillock Culgoa Tigers the silverware now, will take some beating now as there getting their list in order at the right time of the season!

Umm not sure about handing it over just yet?:( Theres still a while left in the season for the tigers to get injuries. I agree they would have to be the form side atm, but if the other sides are able to get their sides right come finals time, it could be anyone's ball game. only have to remember back to ouyens last flag. came right at finals, and took the flag from under the cats noses:eek: who were the form side all year.

Umm not sure about handing it over just yet?:( Theres still a while left in the season for the tigers to get injuries. I agree they would have to be the form side atm, but if the other sides are able to get their sides right come finals time, it could be anyone's ball game. only have to remember back to ouyens last flag. came right at finals, and took the flag from under the cats noses:eek: who were the form side all year.

very true ouyen has a nack of performing around finals time. itl will be a very interesting finals series. i think all the matches will come down to who performs on the day. the top 4 teams are so evenly matched atm. for instince ouyen played sea lake got done by 40 odd points the next week beat the top side by a point then get done by beaulah

Young Bill Barry is an asset

coleman schache and pridgo from hopetoun
coleman goes alright when he plays [lucky to win best on in gf last yr lucas cook hard done by id say]but pridgeon is way overrated.
Trent donnan from woomelang goes alright too and josh coates from ouyen was havin a good yr until he broke his leg playin 2s against beulah

coleman goes alright when he plays [lucky to win best on in gf last yr lucas cook hard done by id say]but pridgeon is way overrated.
Trent donnan from woomelang goes alright too and josh coates from ouyen was havin a good yr until he broke his leg playin 2s against beulah

how does josh plozza go from ouyen..

The deadline for clearances was June 30th. Just wondering if any clubs managed to secure any last minute recruits? I heard Beulah may have a couple in the pipeline. Can anyone confirm this?

So have the wheels fallin off walpy or have injuries shown that they lack depth? with no wins for a few weeks they would have to be lookin forward to playin the cats in a coupla weeks, even thou the probably should account for the devils this week.

coleman schache and pridgo from hopetoun

Pridgeon from hopetoun is the most over rated footballer in the Mallee by far. On the other hand Schache is handy enough playing for Vic Country Under 16's side coached by Nathan Buckley, pretty good effort i'd say.

Now ouyen may know where they are situated after the beating at the hands of the tiges. To be brutally honest they looked slow and on the weekends performances a few of the boys need a good look inside themselves.They are certainly going to need some improvement if they want to challenge walpy underbool this week. On a brighter note at least the seconds and unders got up for good wins.

This is what Crasher said after the last time they played, and its just happened again!!

Give SLNBC the silverware now. Simon Weekly to come in for finals. I think the rest are playing to for second. WU look to have found a little form the last couple of weeks. See if they can stop Ouyen's Anstey and O'Bree this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back