Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopetoun beat Beulah in the first game and your saying that Beulah are sh*t....W/U hand out a thumping to the reigning premiers and your saying one game doesn't make a season. Thought you might have realised Chicky what a proud and successful footy club Beulah has been over the years. With that attitude I hope Beulah pump the red devils next time out!

Also interested to read that Chicken Palmer carved up for W/U. Can play the game:thumbsu:

well said tripper.... i tried to warn these people a few weeks ago about whale and chicken but they didnt seem interested in listening.. Dont think many players would have kept sonny to one goal in a while. munro is playing this week then apparently every 3rd week after that.
tips for this weekend??

japarit-rainbow vs woomelang-lascelles
hopetoun vs walpeup-underbool
beulah vs sea lake nandaly

Hopetoun beat Beulah in the first game and your saying that Beulah are sh*t....W/U hand out a thumping to the reigning premiers and your saying one game doesn't make a season. Thought you might have realised Chicky what a proud and successful footy club Beulah has been over the years. With that attitude I hope Beulah pump the red devils next time out!

Also interested to read that Chicken Palmer carved up for W/U. Can play the game:thumbsu:
Yes Beulah are a proud and successful footy club...watch out for them later in the year. Ive heard they need to improve their fitness a bit. I see that the best players for the 1s and 2s were of the older brigade! Scott Gladman apparently killed them in the 1s. And Big Burger Caldow in the 2s. phaps the young blokes need to take a leaf out of their book. I believe they both do extra fitness work during the week.

japarit-rainbow vs woomelang-lascelles
hopetoun vs walpeup-underbool
beulah vs sea lake nandaly[/quote]

Interesting tips there. I would think that walpy would account for hopetoun. They will be too strong. Beulah and sea lake may be a close affair not real sure who I would tip here maybe Beulah in a tight one althought their fitness is a worry apparently! Jeparit Rainbow should easily account for Woomelang.. Woomelang have lost a lot of players from last years side. We played the lakers in a prectice match and they had some very handy players. The big bloke Hiscock was good and a couple of their younger midfielders were also impressive. I'd expect JR to win that one comfortably

can only hope they can field a side next time they meet,had more players playing on permit for the day than playing for Beulah full time due to a 21st on in Beulah that night so will have a very different team next time they meet and even this week will be very different.

can only hope they can field a side next time they meet,had more players playing on permit for the day than playing for Beulah full time due to a 21st on in Beulah that night so will have a very different team next time they meet and even this week will be very different.

Only had 2 players in the ones that wont be playing this week, get ur facts rite m8....

You'd still expect beulah to roll sea lake though.. sea lake have only picked up older blokes.. the last thing they need. beulah have still got the players to challenge and i think too many people have written them off already. Also heard from a good source today that jep/rainbow's star recruits are nothing special. One of them is also trying to leave i see... must have been scared sh!tless when he saw the state of ben zanker's haircut.

You'd still expect beulah to roll sea lake though.. sea lake have only picked up older blokes.. the last thing they need. beulah have still got the players to challenge and i think too many people have written them off already. Also heard from a good source today that jep/rainbow's star recruits are nothing special. One of them is also trying to leave i see... must have been scared sh!tless when he saw the state of ben zanker's haircut.

Who was that good source coz i'd say they wouldnt know much... and wilkcsh is staying...

Who was that good source coz i'd say they wouldnt know much... and wilkcsh is staying...

Well he's played with them in the past if thats any indication. a fairly reliable source... possibly more reliable than you. what was the reason behind wilschke wanting to move on?

And Duffys a picture of fitness to.....
Wilksch kicked 50 goals last year in a shit side.
Price made the WFL team of the year and polled well in the toohey, and finished 3rd in the champion player of the year award.
Whats wrong with that? I think Duffy mite have been watching the wrong players!!!

well i guess if you take 2 out of the side who do you put in?not much in the seconds to pick from apart from caldo another old player.

Dylan Turnbull was emergency apparently. I would think he would be in the side when he comes home from school. Possibly Tyler lehmann as well? A bit small, but goes pretty good. Dean Caldow would be a bit old wouldnt he? How did Adrian Herd go on the w/e?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopetoun didnt have a lot running round in the 2s either though m8... Heard didnt do much, at 3/4 time speech he said he couldnt play the last quarter coz he was ****ed

Dylan Turnbull was emergency apparently. I would think he would be in the side when he comes home from school. Possibly Tyler lehmann as well? A bit small, but goes pretty good. Dean Caldow would be a bit old wouldnt he? How did Adrian Herd go on the w/e?
not as old as scott gladman who was best on ground nearly

not as old as scott gladman who was best on ground nearly
Age shouldnt be an issue... should it? dont claim to know much about footy but I thought ability and form was pretty important!
Dylan Turnbull deserves a chance and Im sure he will get one. As for Tyler Lehmann... great lil goer ( much like his father Teddy who is a legend) Both Spunks too I say give the old guys and spunks a run..

And Duffys a picture of fitness to.....
Wilksch kicked 50 goals last year in a shit side.
Price made the WFL team of the year and polled well in the toohey, and finished 3rd in the champion player of the year award.
Whats wrong with that? I think Duffy mite have been watching the wrong players!!!

If Duffy was my source do u think i'd even bother repeating it? I'm smarter than that werner. as i said he/she is very reliable. but yes those stats do some talking. i'm only saying what i heard.. i've never seen the blokes. Hopetoun have also brought a couple of bigger blokes up from the twos this week apparently so i doubt your one to comment on their 2nd's side, especially when you'll have a much tougher task worrying about your own.

If Duffy was my source do u think i'd even bother repeating it? I'm smarter than that werner. as i said he/she is very reliable. but yes those stats do some talking. i'm only saying what i heard.. i've never seen the blokes. Hopetoun have also brought a couple of bigger blokes up from the twos this week apparently so i doubt your one to comment on their 2nd's side, especially when you'll have a much tougher task worrying about your own.

We dont have that much depth either spuda, I know that, theres prob 3 or 4 that could play good 1s footy... Will need bigger blokes to go up against WU, you'll be up against it.. so will we the week after, we have em up there....

Starting to wind up the recruiting period for the Regional Leagues Fantasy Footy League ... applications are drying up ... but would still love to get at least to four teams!

(69 players, 11 more to enable a fourth team!)

METRO VIC (25 players)
Diamond Valley FL (10)
1. Kickass (Div 1 / Eltham)
2. mattyr (Div 1 Bundoora)
3. Iceman27 (Div 2 / Wallan)
4. Force (Div 2 / Watsonia)
5. Bubble Wrap (Div 2 / Watsonia)
6. Giveyathemail (Div ? / Lalor)
7. Jewelsandbullet (Div ? / Montmorency)
8. Dv_Worm (Div ? / Coburg Amateurs)
9. rompermfc (Div 2 / Macleod)
10. ifyoucandodgeawrench

VFL & VAFA (Vic) (7)
1. can't mark can't kick (VAFA / D1)
2. harper (VAFA / D2 / South Melbourne Districts)
3. youngblood (VAFA / D2 / Aquinas)
4. The Tigers Nuts (VAFA / D3 / Old Westbourne)
5. the lemon wedge (Port Melbourne / VFL)
6. Joe Dirt (VAFA / A Grade)
7. FitzroyRamone (VAFA / C Grade / Fitzroy Reds)

Essendon DFL (5)
1. Subway (Essendon DFL)
2. colgate (Essendon DFL / Strathmore)
3. coreybrown (Essendon DFL)
4. litening (Essendon DFL / Airport West)
5. oldfashiondefender (Essendon DFL)

Western Region FL (3)
1. Gemini17 (WRFL Div 2)
2. Blueboy16 (WRFL Div 2)
3. thesilkmeister (Western Region FL)
x. the lemon wedge (WRFL Div 1 / Port Colts) - VFL / Port Melbourne (Bigfooty RL FFL)

WEST MELB & WEST VIC (20 players)
Riddell DFL (4)
1. billylid (Riddell DFL)
2. Itsmyshow (Riddell DFL)
3. Trublueroo (Riddell DFL)
4. Bluecrew #2 (Riddell DFL)

Western, Mallee, Wimmera (9)
1. Bakers_Patrons (North Central FL / Wycheproof-Narraport)
2. Centre Sqaure (North Central FL / Wycheproof-Narraport)
3. clifton's lookalike (Central Murray FL / Tyntynder)
4. Whispers (Geelong FL)
5. The Prawn (Millewa FL)
6. MasterOfROC (North Central FL / St Arnaud)
7. ALWHTE (Mininera & DFL)
8. theopacman (Western Border FL / Hamilton Imperials)
9. sheep dogger (Geelong FL)

Bendigo FL / Loddon Valley FL (7)
1. gerta (Loddon Valley FL)
2. A_JET8 (Bendigo FL)
3. Norfolk & Clew (Bendigo FL / Golden Square)
4. max powers. (Bendigo FL)
5. The fatman (Bendigo FL / Kyneton)
6. davis 24 (Bendigo FL / Kyneton)
7. Courageunderfire (Bendigo FL / Kyneton)
x. caveman (Bendigo FL / Kangaroo Flat) - Roys FC (Sweet FA)
x. maroon and blue (Bendigo FL / Eaglehawk) - Roys FC (Sweet FA)

EASTERN MELB, EASTERN VIC & OUTSIDE VIC (24 players)
Northern, North-Eastern, Eastern & Gippsland regions (15)
1. FOOTYBOSS (Goulburn Valley FL)
2. Johnny Tapp (Goulburn Valley FL)
3. Zippa (Goulburn Valley FL)
4. Joeyboy (Kyabram DFL)
5. VT#23 (Kyabram DFL / Violet Town)
6. sparra (Kyabram DFL)
7. The Iceman #49 (Kyabram DFL / Violet Town)
8. iwantanotherflag (Picola & DFL / Katandra)
9. Slush Puppy (Kyabram DFL)
10. Darc21 (Ovens & Murray FL / Wangaratta Rovers)
11. goodies (Ellinbank DFL)
12. Marto121 (Picola & DFL)
13. slugga (YVMDFL)
14. MadMan V1.2 (Southern FL / Div 3 / Skye)
15. More Than A Game (Tallangatta DFL)
x. Pie4Life (MPNFL) - Dragons (Sweet FA)
x. OldMav (MPNFL) - Bigfooty Bombers (Sweet FA)
x. Frankston Rover (MPNFL) - Frankston Sharks (Sweet FA)
x. diablo14 - (MPNFL) Frankston Sharks (Sweet FA)

Outside Victoria (9)
1. Bella Buffalo (South Africa)
2. cckid (Ontario AFL / Canada)
3. roorat (Northern Tasmanian FA / Deloraine)
4. bakerman (Tasmania / Southern FL / Premier / Kingborough)
5. head67 (Riverina FL)
6. morphous (Queensland)
7. SJM41 (Queensland / ? FL / Redland)
8. Injury prone (WAFL / Perth)
9. billybrownless16 (Tasmania / Southern FL / Premier / Lauderdale)
x.Ljp86 (WAFL / Subiaco) - Dragons FC (Sweet FA)

Note : Players numbered x. are players who are only available under permit. They do not count amongst the 20 players required for a team, as if they are unavailable just one week, then that team will be unable to field a full contingent. The team's for which these players are primarily registered, are listed alongside the players' names.[/QUOTE]

We dont have that much depth either spuda, I know that, theres prob 3 or 4 that could play good 1s footy... Will need bigger blokes to go up against WU, you'll be up against it.. so will we the week after, we have em up there....

Haha this is not spuda but yeah its gonna be a rough game i daresay. hopetoun has darcy renkin back this week to add some muscle too.

Hopetoun didnt have a lot running round in the 2s either though m8... Heard didnt do much, at 3/4 time speech he said he couldnt play the last quarter coz he was ****ed

hptn didnt have much runnin round?.. ummm i had a look at the 2nds team then and 12 players in the side have played 1s since the start of last yr. but in saying that yes i know that we had a terribly shit side last yr.. and i know many ppl played that shouldnt have.. just saying ok?

hptn didnt have much runnin round?.. ummm i had a look at the 2nds team then and 12 players in the side have played 1s since the start of last yr. but in saying that yes i know that we had a terribly shit side last yr.. and i know many ppl played that shouldnt have.. just saying ok?
Why worry about all the talk guys. As my mum once said what will be will be! How do both teams rate as far as lookers go?

Haha this is not spuda but yeah its gonna be a rough game i daresay. hopetoun has darcy renkin back this week to add some muscle too.

Thought I read in an earlier thread that u were spuda, obviously not tho.... Darcy Renkin to add strength?!?! goes alright but last time I seen him he wasnt that big!?
Beulah have got a couple of injuries I hear, Sea Lake may get the better of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back