Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i hear the umpiring was very bad over the w.e. Heard that luke symes got pulled up for tripping and the main one was gun player todd beasy for striking.. is he gonna get any time on the side lines??
He was done for charging they called it. bloody joke. A woomelang player was layed out from a elbow to the head and all he did was run over to him and opush him to the ground sticking up for his team mate. Couldnt beleive they reported him. Yeah they let luke symes off after the game for some reason and there was a bit in that. and the other one was the bloke who layed out the woomelang player. he should go.

Got toweled up by an average 16 y.o last week. Not up to Hutchinson

Didn't Andy Barry win Marongs Best and Fairest last year. I have also seen him play and I reckon he would go alright there.

Currently having a bit of trouble reading Hopetoun peoples comments. You get flogged last week but still think you are the best team in the comp. And I know you will all get on here and say that you never said you were the best team in the comp, and that W/U are, but the way your all talking suggests that you think you're a fair bit better than you actually are.

Got toweled up by an average 16 y.o last week. Not up to Hutchinson

Saw Andy Barry play on the weekend and thought he played a good game at CHF. Easily beating his opponent. I think he was full back in the Team of the Year back in 2003, so i would think he would be capable of handling Hutchinson. Won't be needed in the backline anyway, got enough boys down there that are more then capable of that job.

Saw Andy Barry play on the weekend and thought he played a good game at CHF. Easily beating his opponent. I think he was full back in the Team of the Year back in 2003, so i would think he would be capable of handling Hutchinson. Won't be needed in the backline anyway, got enough boys down there that are more then capable of that job.

Those are some good credentials i agree but word was that young Sam Martin from beulah cut him out of the game. Hutchinson is a new player.. bigger and better than other years.. either way its gonna take a good bloke to take him on. What a ridiculous statement back there by another bloke about hopetoun people saying they are the best? CLEARLY W/U are the best but hopetoun lost by much less than ouyen did. No on has ever said they are the best.. there's just some reason for optimism from those hopetoun boys.

Those are some good credentials i agree but word was that young Sam Martin from beulah cut him out of the game. Hutchinson is a new player.. bigger and better than other years.. either way its gonna take a good bloke to take him on. What a ridiculous statement back there by another bloke about hopetoun people saying they are the best? CLEARLY W/U are the best but hopetoun lost by much less than ouyen did. No on has ever said they are the best.. there's just some reason for optimism from those hopetoun boys.

So some one thinks that hopetoun are the best?? If so what a joke after last season i think hopetouns objective this year would be to build up team so in next season or the season after they will be a good side.. But thats just my opinion what do other people think??

So some one thinks that hopetoun are the best?? If so what a joke after last season i think hopetouns objective this year would be to build up team so in next season or the season after they will be a good side.. But thats just my opinion what do other people think??

Thats it mate, thats exactly what i was tryin to say. They have quite a few young players that are gaining some experience and with a few good recruits and the same attitude as this year they'll go a long way in the next couple of years.

Thats it mate, thats exactly what i was tryin to say. They have quite a few young players that are gaining some experience and with a few good recruits and the same attitude as this year they'll go a long way in the next couple of years.

what being cocky is gunna get them places

can any hopetoun boys tell me how cobber hendy and dean Hogan are going up there this year?
Hoges will make seniors in the next couple of weeks,cobber may find it hard to get a spot up their can see he has got what it takes but needs to get fit,from what I've seen so far W/U are the real deal,will be a good game this week to see who will be next in line on the ladder.
will take Ouyen,W/U and Hopetoun if they get their skill up to scratch,was very bad last week,if hutch kicks 6 again will win also.

I see my old mate Greg Leather has signed at beulah... has been known to have bags of 12 kicked on him regularly during a season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate no one cares if u and andy barry are having it off. i'm not even from hopetoun and i know hutchinson will maul him to pieces. you're obviously one of those armchair critics that has no idea about mallee league footy.
Would have more idea than u my friend.... and i dont know andy barry, but have seen play a few times as well as having seen Hutchinson as well, will be a good battle if they play on each other thats all im saying....

Just wondering wat happened to Jeparit rainbow on the weekend. Thought they were meant to be having a crack this year with some pretty handy recruits. Could fitness be a problem?? Reading the local papers last year it seems Nhill had that problem as well by not finishing off games under scumann last year.

Just wondering wat happened to Jeparit rainbow on the weekend. Thought they were meant to be having a crack this year with some pretty handy recruits. Could fitness be a problem?? Reading the local papers last year it seems Nhill had that problem as well by not finishing off games under scumann last year.
maybe woomelang arnt as bad as everyone has put them down for. from what i hear, they played good footy. just battlers that played 4 quarters

Would have more idea than u my friend.... and i dont know andy barry, but have seen play a few times as well as having seen Hutchinson as well, will be a good battle if they play on each other thats all im saying....

who actually knows if barry will play on him. it says on here that he played at CHF last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back