Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rabbito said:
like to see that! Sonny was at work yesterday (TAB at the Grand), no shoe on, on cruchers, can't put any weight on it!

Never said he couldnt put weight on it i was just sayin he is gonna get the needle 2 play. Its obviosly giving him some trouble so i suppose thats why

Sockit151 said:
Was the BnF on last night?
Can anyone provide some details of it was??

According to the website Nigel Dedini won on 21 votes.
Justin Clark 2nd on 18.
Gareth Hose only 4 votes???? Whats going on there???

Sockit151 said:
Was the BnF on last night?
Can anyone provide some details of it was??

Yes Nigel Didini (W/L) on 21 votes won the seniors and Justin Clarke (B) come Runner Up on 18 votes. In the seconds there was a 3 way tie with Dallas Bailey(W/L) Kerrin Griffiths (SLNT) and Nathan Grayling (SLNT) all on 11 votes. Runner Up was Dean Caldow (B) on 10 votes. In the Under 16s it was Josh Stone (W/U) on 27 and Bill Barry come Runner Up on 20 votes. The weightman award went to Andrew Hiscock (JR) on 16 votes and Runner Up was Robert Lindsay (OU) on 15 votes. Rookie of the year went to Corey Gregg (OU).

Rabbito said:
Just saw Sonny at Deakin Hot Bread, can't walk!!

Sonny Lindsay, what a man! Single handedly, and footedly beat Sea Lake in the last 1/4, took 9 marks and could barely stand up after being late to the game in search of quarterzone...

The lost yesterday would have broken the hearts of the Sea Lake and the bank accounts with that seemlingly being a waste of money for the year and a lot of money at that...

monger 123,
ya not wrong buddy. sea lake put all their money into this year to win the flag, and finshing 4th, well i couldn't imagine their gun out of town players hanging around.
so all i've gotta say is it couldn't of happen to a better club!!! suck s##t

no doubt sea lake will now stack their 2nds....

ablett19 said:
According to the website Nigel Dedini won on 21 votes.
Justin Clark 2nd on 18.
Gareth Hose only 4 votes???? Whats going on there???

Gaz hose only got 4 votes are you for real?
he is by far one of the best footballers going round in the league.
at the moment i'd say he'd be favourite to win the b/f at beulah. surely the way he can dance through packs woulda caught the umpires eyes.

da finga said:
monger 123,
ya not wrong buddy. sea lake put all their money into this year to win the flag, and finshing 4th, well i couldn't imagine their gun out of town players hanging around.

Yeh bad luck sea lake:thumbsdown: .. at the start of the year they were the cockiest team and after all that money they couldnt bak it up. like to see what sort of side they come up with next year.

that's fknun
monger123 said:
Sonny Lindsay, what a man! Single handedly, and footedly beat Sea Lake in the last 1/4, took 9 marks and could barely stand up after being late to the game in search of quarterzone...

The lost yesterday would have broken the hearts of the Sea Lake and the bank accounts with that seemlingly being a waste of money for the year and a lot of money at that...

That's unfknbeleable, like i said he couldn't walk, hat off the man and the committment his made to the club!!

monger123 said:

Thats why he is so highly regarded for his football ability. He is one of very few top line players that can perform when injured.

Good luck to Belly, Sonny and all the Ouyen boys hope they can win the prelim final and get to the granny and win that one.

So will Dale Lewis stay on board at Sea Lake and coach them next year boys? I would of thought sea lake would have bugger all money to spend next year seen as though clubs like them rely heavily on farmers growering good crops.

monger123 said:

have played with and watched sonny "bobby" lindsay and he is one of the best i have seen it is just a shame he didnt go further with his footy.an absolute ''FREAK"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sonny was a bit late but he still got there half way through the 1/4. He is a hero... Ouyen United were 5 goals down at 3/4 time and came out with Sonny lindsay kicking three great goals and even ran down an apponent on one leg. It was one of the best final wins i've seen in a long time and it was even better that it was Sea Lake that got done.

Malee Master93 said:
Sonny was a bit late but he still got there half way through the 1/4. He is a hero... Ouyen United were 5 goals down at 3/4 time and came out with Sonny lindsay kicking three great goals and even ran down an apponent on one leg. It was one of the best final wins i've seen in a long time and it was even better that it was Sea Lake that got done.

the reason why he was late was because had an appt with a doc to get a quarterzone injection at 1 but it turned out that the doc was on his lunchbreak and they had to wait for him... just happened to be still in the rooms after running water for the woome twos when he rocked up

monger123 said:
the reason why he was late was because had an appt with a doc to get a quarterzone injection at 1 but it turned out that the doc was on his lunchbreak and they had to wait for him... just happened to be still in the rooms after running water for the woome twos when he rocked up

Why were you running water for the woomelang two's? R u local there or something?

It sounds like it was a bit of a sonny show but can anyone tell me how Damien Hall and Mark Robertson went for Ouyen on the weekend???

da finga said:
monger 123,

Get off it mate i will tell you now that the seconds wont be stacked full of seniors they dnt need seniors when there got blokes Kirren Griffths this bloke can play he should easly be in the 1s this man is a freak at footy he is here there and every were defffently one to keep an eye on durring finials any one no if he is on the pay roll cause he damm well should be.:)

It really is an indictment on the Mallee League that a former Birchip 2s player, was able to win the competition best and fairest. Either he has improved exponentially since last playing for Birchip or the Mallee League standard is significantly poor at this present stage. Is 2006 the death nell for the MFL?

bendigo said:
It really is an indictment on the Mallee League that a former Birchip 2s player, was able to win the competition best and fairest. Either he has improved exponentially since last playing for Birchip or the Mallee League standard is significantly poor at this present stage. Is 2006 the death bell for the MFL?

Nigel Dedini a twos player at Birchip? How old was he? He is one of the best fullbacks going around, he is a freak, doesnt train and still manages to win it, something that his two higher profile brothers havent been able to do

Mark Robby and Hally both had good games without being outstanding. Robbo has ben a massive inclusion into their side from what iv seen this year, big strong body, hard at it... As for the Mallee league being over, i think north central folk need to wake up and watch some of our footy as it produces as good footy as north central, sea lake v ouyen on saturday was testimony to that, wat a game!!! B the way, does anyone know how Rocket Mark Roberts knee is doing? saw he did a bit of an injury...

monger123 said:
Nigel Dedini a twos player at Birchip? How old was he? He is one of the best fullbacks going around, he is a freak, doesnt train and still manages to win it, something that his two higher profile brothers havent been able to do
I think Nigel broke his leg badly as a kid when he was at Birchip so he has done a great job to get to where he is at now.

I've been reading the comments and I think that Bushy45 has to stop picking his brother in the seniors if Woomelang / Lascelles has chance of winning the big one this year. Jay's form is not up to it and you know it.

Mallee Mick said:
I've been reading the comments and I think that Bushy45 has to stop picking his brother in the seniors if Woomelang / Lascelles has chance of winning the big one this year. Jay's form is not up to it and you know it.

Mate his not my brother. Not even related

buddha said:
have played with and watched sonny "bobby" lindsay and he is one of the best i have seen it is just a shame he didnt go further with his footy.an absolute ''FREAK"!
Could not agree more. Sonny Lindsay is the best footballer I have seen in a country football league in the last fifty years. It is worth the money to get in the gate to see him play. He is an absolute champion. Very unselfish. He does the team things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back