Mallee Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm.... a swan hill boy who has 'TICKETS' on walpy/underbool.. i wonder who that could be?

no sorry im not tickets noonan, nice guess tho, look through my posts, it isnt hard to work out. play for woomy sorry lads n have never tried to hide who i am on this website! ok coaches for 08

Woomy- Brenten Hogan
Sea Lake- ????
Ouyen- heard last yrs coach on the move and BIG $ thrown at Kane Munro
Beulah- obviously in search
Hopetoun- cant remember names, joint coaches are the whispers though.
Japarit- i have no idea
Walpy- will depend on if vorwerk travels or not..

pretty vague i know, but hoping ppl could fill in the unknowns. Charles isnt returning to walpy. Woomy signed mitch mooney and 2 others. still we are a long way from the pack and will need few more than that. better position than this time last yr

no sorry im not tickets noonan, nice guess tho, look through my posts, it isnt hard to work out. play for woomy sorry lads n have never tried to hide who i am on this website! ok coaches for 08

Woomy- Brenten Hogan
Sea Lake- ????
Ouyen- heard last yrs coach on the move and BIG $ thrown at Kane Munro
Beulah- obviously in search
Hopetoun- cant remember names, joint coaches are the whispers though.
Japarit- i have no idea
Walpy- will depend on if vorwerk travels or not..

pretty vague i know, but hoping ppl could fill in the unknowns. Charles isnt returning to walpy. Woomy signed mitch mooney and 2 others. still we are a long way from the pack and will need few more than that. better position than this time last yr

Have heard there might be a couple more young blokes from Woorinen heading out to Woomelang next season. Any truth in that Telstra?

Pretty sad if you cannot remember the league best and fairest winners name,is 1 of the coaches at Hopetoun Leigh Hutchinson and if you play in this comp at senior level will meet the other coach up close and personal and will wish you new him better as it will hurt,lol his name is Matt Wellington.
Kane munroe will coach Ouyen if he comes back.
Vorwerk to coach Walpy as travel plans are on hold.
Beulah look like naming non playing coach a local and pass coach,with a Lehmann from Mildura lickley to come back.
Not sure about other clubs at this stage but look forward to seeing the outcome over Chrissy and new year.

Pretty sad if you cannot remember the league best and fairest winners name,is 1 of the coaches at Hopetoun Leigh Hutchinson and if you play in this comp at senior level will meet the other coach up close and personal and will wish you new him better as it will hurt,lol his name is Matt Wellington.
Kane munroe will coach Ouyen if he comes back.
Vorwerk to coach Walpy as travel plans are on hold.
Beulah look like naming non playing coach a local and pass coach,with a Lehmann from Mildura lickley to come back.
Not sure about other clubs at this stage but look forward to seeing the outcome over Chrissy and new year.

Beulah will have a playing coach i have heard, not sure where from thou, dont think a lehmann from mildura will be around but have heard rumours that there will be another lehmann gracing the field in the blue and white....

yeah apparently woome are chasin them from woorien but the locals aren't very happy with a few decisions and may not come home to play, anynews on sea lake?? im always hearing that jarrod arentz is coaching them, but that would be a waste of talent and time for him yeah? beulah will come out of the woodworks, it's very rare for them too have two bad years, the team to watch without doubt. Who will go/come from walpeup? does anyone know? J/R - is there any news from that way?? hear on the grapevines, that a few players are comin from horsham, forgot their names purely cos i've never heard from them. so if kane murno coaches ouyen, will the rest of his brothers play there to consider they get along well with each other?

yeah apparently woome are chasin them from woorien but the locals aren't very happy with a few decisions and may not come home to play, anynews on sea lake?? im always hearing that jarrod arentz is coaching them, but that would be a waste of talent and time for him yeah? beulah will come out of the woodworks, it's very rare for them too have two bad years, the team to watch without doubt. Who will go/come from walpeup? does anyone know? J/R - is there any news from that way?? hear on the grapevines, that a few players are comin from horsham, forgot their names purely cos i've never heard from them. so if kane murno coaches ouyen, will the rest of his brothers play there to consider they get along well with each other?

Whats the news with hopetoun? any losses? any recruits? will they be as good as they were last year?

Kane not coach, maybe oshannessy and the munros will follow....gigantic money is the call so the rumour goes...be the biggest bought group of players from another club."prem "07 within this league has ever seen...

Money don't buy happiness!! or does it mmmmmmmmm money ooohhhhh. doe.

any talk on 2 boys that were playing for japarit rainbow a few years back mark austen now drafted to carlton and peter weir playing at sturt any news on how peter is going and how did the boys used to go for J/R?

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have been talking to a few blokes up that way from the sourthern teams. Heard that Beulah were getting a coach from up sunraysia way who is a gun, any truth?
Jeparit/Rainbow have signed up Travis Hair as coach which will interesting, also heard Ash Clugston may be returning? That would be a great pick up. Luke Werner is playing in Ballarat though next year but they are in talks with others in Horsham as well so may pick up more than they lose?

Have been talking to a few blokes up that way from the sourthern teams. Heard that Beulah were getting a coach from up sunraysia way who is a gun, any truth?
Jeparit/Rainbow have signed up Travis Hair as coach which will interesting, also heard Ash Clugston may be returning? That would be a great pick up. Luke Werner is playing in Ballarat though next year but they are in talks with others in Horsham as well so may pick up more than they lose?

could some one tell me about dallas bailey from woomelang/lascelles? how does he go?

whispers that Riley Lehman will be pullin on the Hopetoun gurnsey this year to play with an old mate Damian Holland. Anyone else heard this?

i've heard the same rumour speedy.. apparently a few of the hopetoun boys talked him into it wen he was at adrian loves 18th party. He was especially keen when he found out the castlemans are still a chance to play, so im told. it would be quite strange for the beulah boys to see riley in a Devils guernsey, but it is his choice and he has made his decision. Good luck to him i say.

Well you better check your source, coz i'm pretty sure that Both Scott and Kane are staying at Roos.... Unless they didn't like training last Friday with the roos.

can anyone confirm rumours of jackson cook being lured back to Hopetoun as assistant coach for next year??

Have Todd and Kyle George signed with Warrack Eagles?
I have not read any papers or anything, but had heard through the grapevine that this was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back