Malthouse eyeballing St Kilda huddle at 3/4 time....

Remove this Banner Ad

Way to provide the enemy with motivation for next time Mick (The Liar).

If he was commanding the red army he would probably attack on ANZAC Day.

Let's just get back to beating them in the final. Yawn.

What's the matter Mick (The Liar), Bucks got your tounge?

I kinda fell bad for MM..

So, so desperate to beat us that he got his mob to peak 2 months early. Pulled out all stops, showed us his hand.

I mean, sure wining is important, but he would know full well that they would likely meet us in the finals, so why not leave something up their sleeve?

Meh, good for us :) Awesome tape to review.

So, so desperate to beat us that he got his mob to peak 2 months early. Pulled out all stops, showed us his hand.

I mean, sure wining is important, but he would know full well that they would likely meet us in the finals, so why not leave something up their sleeve?

Heh. I'm sure 'Bomber' Thompson is thinking the exact same thing about your mob, my friend:thumbsu:

Deleted post

Huh?

He was a _uckwit last week too (after we won) and still will be next week.

Come out of that parallel universe and read what we've said about Dick Faulthouse for a very long time!

Mick - you stupid barstard, stop going with paper all the time!!! Shit, Churchill's got you covered on that too.

I kinda fell bad for MM..

Meh, good for us :) Awesome tape to review.

unfortunately for you blokes, the pies do still have quite a bit up their sleeves. their best forward and most important structural player, together with their captain and defensive general were both in the stands to start with

it's actually the saints who are the 1 trick pony. if plan A doesn't work there's no plan B. the pies this year are too good for that defensive press crap the saints play. take their chances in the 3rd quarter the 1st time around on the basketball court at etihad and the pies would have 2 very comfortable victories over the saints under the belt already this year

if they meet again in the finals it will be at the G and the pies will kick minimum of 12 goals plus just as they did with ease on saturday. are the saints capable of kicking that and more v the pies defence to be competitive? i wouldn't have thought so. certainly not as long as kosi is stationed inside 50

if you're hanging your hat on the pies having "played their hand" last weekend, best of luck with that

unfortunately for you blokes, the pies do still have quite a bit up their sleeves. their best forward and most important structural player, together with their captain and defensive general were both in the stands to start with

it's actually the saints who are the 1 trick pony. if plan A doesn't work there's no plan B. the pies this year are too good for that defensive press crap the saints play. take their chances in the 3rd quarter the 1st time around on the basketball court at etihad and the pies would have 2 very comfortable victories over the saints under the belt already this year

if they meet again in the finals it will be at the G and the pies will kick minimum of 12 goals plus just as they did with ease on saturday. are the saints capable of kicking that and more v the pies defence to be competitive? i wouldn't have thought so. certainly not as long as kosi is stationed inside 50

if you're hanging your hat on the pies having "played their hand" last weekend, best of luck with that

Umm yeh, take off your black and white glasses for a minute pal

no plan b?

we lost our captain, best player and one of the top 2 or 3 players in the league for 13 weeks

we lost our most important runner off half back for a big chunk of the season

And we are still firmly in the top 4 (only half a game behind your pathetic scum team)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going on current form, I can't see you competing with Hawthorn on Friday night. WB win & your place in the Top 4 is pretty shaky.
Our current form?
You mean winning 7 in a row before getting done by another top 4 side?

Need i remind you that you drew with a bottom 4 side in melbourne just a few weeks ago?

Our current form?
You mean winning 7 in a row before getting done by another top 4 side?

Hawthorn's form is the best in the AFL. The 7 in a row looks good but in isolation you beat Brisbane, West Coast, Richmond, Adelaide & Melbourne. All bottom 8 sides.

Can't see Buddy & Roughead being contained & Burgoyne is reaching peak form. On the form St. Kilda have shown, i.e. thrashed by Collingwood & struggled to beat Brisbane, I can't see you getting near Hawthorn.

Why is this board full of Collingwood scum?

On the surface, there does seem to be alot of Collingwoood posters over here.

Unfortunately scum does float to the surface.

Just find it interesting you post anything anti Collingwood anywhere other than Bay 13 and you're carded or banned from that board (even there it depends on which pencil dick is moderating), yet these low life psychopaths are able to spew their crap wherever and whenever they like.

Frankly most Collingwood posters on Bigfooty, like The Panther, make pedophiles look like solid citizens.

Their obsession with labelling all and sundry rapists is probably due to their own parental issues.

I can see why they idolise Malthouse - sort of low life scum they'd look up to.

Hawthorn's form is the best in the AFL. The 7 in a row looks good but in isolation you beat Brisbane, West Coast, Richmond, Adelaide & Melbourne. All bottom 8 sides.

Can't see Buddy & Roughead being contained & Burgoyne is reaching peak form. On the form St. Kilda have shown, i.e. thrashed by Collingwood & struggled to beat Brisbane, I can't see you getting near Hawthorn.

yes but we bet brisbane did the pies???
we bet melbourne by 35 how much did pies win by???

hawks have beaten sides in bottom 8 or struggling sides

Just find it interesting you post anything anti Collingwood anywhere other than Bay 13 and you're carded or banned from that board (even there it depends on which pencil dick is moderating), yet these low life psychopaths are able to spew their crap wherever and whenever they like.

Frankly most Collingwood posters on Bigfooty, like The Panther, make pedophiles look like solid citizens.

Their obsession with labelling all and sundry rapists is probably due to their own parental issues.

I can see why they idolise Malthouse - sort of low life scum they'd look up to.

you are all class jeff, take a quick look in the mirror.

Remove this Banner Ad

Malthouse eyeballing St Kilda huddle at 3/4 time....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back