Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Southgate has squandered a golden generation, hopeless manager, sadly the FA will stick with him for another 2 years.

Sancho is staying. Really need this guy to realise his potential and make the right wing spot his.

I guess he’s staying as BVB don’t have the money, and that’s the club Sancho wants.

From reports they’ve kissed and made up, put the past behind them.
I wonder if it is more trying to squash the notion of his bad attitude to make him more sellable.

Southgate has squandered a golden generation, hopeless manager, sadly the FA will stick with him for another 2 years.
Most of Englands team today were pretty young. No reason they can't challenge next time.

Some of them looked pretty nervous today - Foden, Saka, Kane, Rice. Maybe that's on the manager to get them going?

I wonder if it is more trying to squash the notion of his bad attitude to make him more sellable.
Sancho has to go imo. INEOS will just be working the phones trying to do a deal. Surely Dortmund or Juve have a promising young player they can add to sweeten the deal.

Most of Englands team today were pretty young. No reason they can't challenge next time.

Some of them looked pretty nervous today - Foden, Saka, Kane, Rice. Maybe that's on the manager to get them going?

I expect them to but they need a better manager, Southgate is far too safe.

Not sure making it to the final and losing to the better team makes someone a 'born loser'.

England had the easier run to the final. Let's not pretend they did it the hard way. Also, let's not forget his '96 penalty miss lol.

His tactics with such a talented squad are embarrassing. They level the game and he straight away thinks about going on the defensive rather than going for the winner (which Spain did funnily enough).

Pants nailed it, he is too safe. I dont want the guy anywhere near Manchester United.

In other news, apparently Galatasaray are interested in McTominay. Please take him.

Last edited:
Now I'm not saying we should crack each others' heads open and feast on the goo inside but...22 shots conceded 😑

But only one goal conceded so that's a win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct. Wouldn't read much into the result at all.

I hope no one is reading anything into the result haha. 6 players started that likely won’t play half a dozen PL games combined this season. You can say the same thing about all the subs as well.

So if we do buy Yoro and are still after De Ligt (I hope, can never have too many quality defenders), does Martinez move to LB perhaps?
Not sure, suspect we might want to do other deals/try to haggle De Ligt down.

It may depend on sales. Because we now have competent people in charge there has been no leaking on how much United have to spend this year.

Great. That is a real statement by INEOS.

Hadn't given us much of a chance given the reported Real interest but we've been aggressive this period and it seems to have paid off.

I've not seen much of Yoro but it's a significant moment for the club.

Need to see the back of Maguire and/or Lindelof now. I think that's the only way we get De Ligt.

Great. That is a real statement by INEOS.

Hadn't given us much of a chance given the reported Real interest but we've been aggressive this period and it seems to have paid off.

I've not seen much of Yoro but it's a significant moment for the club.

Need to see the back of Maguire and/or Lindelof now. I think that's the only way we get De Ligt.
We needed Ineos years ago to save our club from stupidity. Liking what I've seen so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back