The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

U21s beat Man City 3-1. Corness and Norris both with a goal and an assist. Tom Hill with the other goal.

XI: Davies; Jonas, Norris, Nallo, Lucky; Corness, Pilling, Laffey; Young, Hill, Morrison
Subs: Misciur, Miles, Pinnington, Figueroa, Kelly

That Mo performance on opening day, he's just letting us know he's far from done. We need to get a contract extension sorted. I've always said Mo will have a similar longevity to a C.Ronaldo. He has the same dedication to his body, the same mentality in his game and has the skills in spades to counter losing some of his pace.

Simply must extend him. TAA should obviously be extended and absolutely no reason not to sign up Virg for a couple more seasons.

Dont know what the club is playing at here.

That Mo performance on opening day, he's just letting us know he's far from done. We need to get a contract extension sorted. I've always said Mo will have a similar longevity to a C.Ronaldo. He has the same dedication to his body, the same mentality in his game and has the skills in spades to counter losing some of his pace.

Simply must extend him. TAA should obviously be extended and absolutely no reason not to sign up Virg for a couple more seasons.

Dont know what the club is playing at here.

Ronaldo went to Serie A pensioners league at 33. Didn't exactly set the world on fire. Tried a PL return at 36, was cooked.

I reckon we will offer Mo until 2027 but likely will sell him after WC2026. Nobody can beat age.

Trent obviously deserves a 5 year extension.

Virg is slowing down but reckon he can go until 2026. It would be nice for him to play alongside his successor for a season.

LFC has become the biggest laughing stock in social media circles.

haven't you learned anything from years of laughing at people who claim X team has "won the transfer window" only to have an embarrassing season? the patterns are there to understand!

haven't you learned anything from years of laughing at people who claim X team has "won the transfer window" only to have an embarrassing season? the patterns are there to understand!

Let not forget Everton's infamous 'power shift' 🤣

Let not forget Everton's infamous 'power shift' 🤣

Liverpool just hasn't recovered from missing out on Yevhen Konoplyanka and us fans just cop it on the Reddit daily

Liverpool just hasn't recovered from missing out on Yevhen Konoplyanka and us fans just cop it on the Reddit daily
As good as a Henrikh Mkhitaryan or Timo Werner? 🤔

As good as a Henrikh Mkhitaryan or Timo Werner? 🤔
Remember this Gif below on the main board of the Association Football forum when Chelsea signed Werner from under our noses?
IMG_0462.gif

They said this is Chelsea supporters this morning and us Liverpool supporters were crying. It didn’t take long for this to all spin around and we were the happy campers at missing out on Werner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U21s beat Man City 3-1. Corness and Norris both with a goal and an assist. Tom Hill with the other goal.

XI: Davies; Jonas, Norris, Nallo, Lucky; Corness, Pilling, Laffey; Young, Hill, Morrison
Subs: Misciur, Miles, Pinnington, Figueroa, Kelly
Goals here

I've watched us play 90 minutes of football and all my anxieties have gone away. I no longer crave the transfer scoop.
Oh I was never worried that we'd finish 10th if we didnt make signings. We have a very strong squad without any incomings but if you're standing still, you're going backwards because everyone else is improving and bringing in players.

I didnt want 6-7 new players. Just 1-2, top up the squad to stay really competitive. I think we will comfortably finish 3rd this season even without signing anyone.

If Alisson, Trent, VVD and Salah all walked out the door at the end of the season, that would be nuts for our wage structure.

Our top earners would be on 150k. Last time it was that low was pre-VVD in 2017 when Milner was the top earner.

Oh I was never worried that we'd finish 10th if we didnt make signings. We have a very strong squad without any incomings but if you're standing still, you're going backwards because everyone else is improving and bringing in players.

I didnt want 6-7 new players. Just 1-2, top up the squad to stay really competitive. I think we will comfortably finish 3rd this season even without signing anyone.
Hah yeah I agree it's just awesome to me how much more I enjoy just watching football than reading transfer stories every day. Worst part about following football for sure

Remember this Gif below on the main board of the Association Football forum when Chelsea signed Werner from under our noses?
View attachment 2084901

They said this is Chelsea supporters this morning and us Liverpool supporters were crying. It didn’t take long for this to all spin around and we were the happy campers at missing out on Werner.
Did you see Chelsea started with a double pivot of Caicedo and Lavia against City?

They lost

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back