The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's kinda funny all these people throwing a tantrum over no new signings. Like they expect the club to just go out and sign 5 new shiny toys every season so they have someone new to criticise every week. We still have a very strong squad that is capable of competing for both the league title and champions league with world class players on every line. I'm actually looking forward to sticking with the same squad and watching them gel even more. I think the more you chop and change a team the harder it is to stay consistent. Especially with a new manager too, you don't want to rock the boat too much. We finished third last year, three wins from 1st. We're around the mark.
Who said 5 new players? I'd be happy with one. Slot himself said he would like one or two.

LFC has become the biggest laughing stock in social media circles.
FSG doesn’t give a damn about winning championships. FSG only cares about making $$$.

If a championship comes while they are raking in the bucks? COOL!

But that’s just a lucky happenstance of their corporate-aimed actions NOT a goal.

The first XI picked is gonna be interesting to see under Slot.

Im gonna go....

Diaz Jota Salah
Szo Mac Endo
Robbo VVD Quansah TAA
Ali

Judging by the pre-season lineups I don't think Endo is going to get much of a look in under Slot. Szobo, Mac, and Grav seems to be his preferred midfield 3 at the moment.

Yeah I did totally forget about Grav. My bad. Interesting that Quansah got the nod over Konate and no kids at all make the bench but I guess that more due to the fact we have a complete and healthy squad.

There was talk about a week ago that Slot wasn't overly impressed with what he had seen from Ibou in training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nuts to let him go. Quality CB. Good at both fullback positions. Can pinch hit at #6 if needed (and that need looks greater everyday with a failure to sign a #6)

And even though it feels like he has been around forever he is only 27.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back