Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

How many games is that without a win in Europe now? 21st in Europa and 12th in the league and I’m not surprised by that, just shows how far we’ve fallen and with it our standards.

Also, how many ****ing goals do we want to concede straight after HT, I’ve lost count.

How many games is that without a win in Europe now? 21st in Europa and 12th in the league and I’m not surprised by that, just shows how far we’ve fallen and with it our standards.

Also, how many ****ing goals do we want to concede straight after HT, I’ve lost count.

12 months without a win in Europe now.

Either INEOS are absolute fools who have bought into his process bullshit or they are just biding time until they pull a worldie and get a class manager on board for next season.

I'm going to choose to believe it is the latter and that, alot more is happening behind the scenes in that regard than what the media knows. For my own sanity atleast, because never in a million years would I have thought a Manchester United manager would get such a cruisy ride despite consistently hitting new lows.

Last edited:
12 months without a win in Europe now.

Either INEOS are absolute fools who have bought into his process bullshit or they are just biding time until they pull a worldie and get a class manager on board for next season.

I'm going to choose to believe it is the latter and that, alot more is happening behind the scenes in that regard than what the media knows. For my own sanity atleast, because never in a million years would I have thought a Manchester United manager would get such a cruisy ride despite consistently hitting new lows.

The one thing the previous idiots in charge were good at was sacking managers.

Two perfect opportunities to move ETH on, end of last season and the recent break, but...nothing. Really can't see what the game plan is here, unless they have someone but that someone is committed to finishing the current season??

Two perfect opportunities to move ETH on, end of last season and the recent break, but...nothing. Really can't see what the game plan is here, unless they have someone but that someone is committed to finishing the current season??

For Amorim, Inzaghi & Hoeneß, we would likely have to wait until the end of the season.

Don't know if they can convince Alonso and Nagelsmann has committed to the German national team until the next world cup and wants to stay in Germany apparently to be close to his kids.

Xavi is available now, though.

With Nagelsmann out of the picture, would love to land Hoeneß. Dude is likely the next big thing.

Must say Liverpool made a very astute appointment in Slott. ****ers.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back