marc murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Well of course, you don't have too many. Your tanking in 2002 got you no Top 10 picks, and you probebly have had 10 or so first round picks, you just waste them on delisted hacks like Luke Livingstone.

Need we pull out the disaster that was the 2001 draft for the Kangaroos FC. Yes Carltons drafting hasnt been anything special, though yours hasn't been much better.

TC:eek:

So much jealousy from opposition supporters .........
Own a dictionary? If so, go look up the word jealousy. You're obviously confusing the word with something else.
I do feel sorry for you having youre club need to relocate interstate......but then again it makes me laugh:D
Next contender please, so I don't have to waste another 10 seconds on this idiot.

Need we pull out the disaster that was the 2001 draft for the Kangaroos FC. Yes Carltons drafting hasnt been anything special, though yours hasn't been much better.
Or maybe 2000? We gave you a truckload of picks and you bolsted your list with the likes of David Spriggs. And our recruiting has been as good as most. Put it this way, we're not complaining, and won't be. In fact I don't see why you "need to pull out" anything. Closet Carlton fan, perhaps?

Or maybe 2000? We gave you a truckload of picks and you bolsted your list with the likes of David Spriggs. And our recruiting has been as good as most. Put it this way, we're not complaining, and won't be. In fact I don't see why you "need to pull out" anything. Closet Carlton fan, perhaps?

No i just think if i were to be drafted id rather go to Carlton over Kangaroos as im assured to be staying in Victoria, will recieve the money of my full contract and get to play with a list whch looks as though it might be going places in the future.

No i just think if i were to be drafted id rather go to Carlton over Kangaroos as im assured to be staying in Victoria, will recieve the money of my full contract and get to play with a list whch looks as though it might be going places in the future.

We've just signed 5 of our better youngsters in the last two days (and Hale an extension about 6 weeks ago). I'm sure they would've had the same concerns as any other player in the competion if there was any truth to the media's spin doctoring and speculation. I'm also not aware of any of our players not being paid their quota. Also, all clubs bar one or two have a lot of exciting youngsters.

jealousy is correct at the signing of Judd......of course you would not have liked him at North.....and no you are not in denial of the fact.......

And North at the Gold Coast......happy about it?......or dont you think it is gonna happen?..........one thing is for sure.......only the weakest Melbourne based clubs get relocated..........but that can only be expected of a club that sells shares in itself

Roos are the same bracket as Sth Melb and Fitzroy.......weak links that can never truly establish themselves.

Hopefully Roos will merge with Southport............say goodbye to youre sad sorry club as it is known today........and enjoy supporting the Southport Kangaroos............. I hope you are rich and can afford the return flights to go see a home game

Stick to the daycare conversations, goose. You're not cut out for this one.

Honestly, the whole premise of this thread is absurd. Honestly - someone actually wanting to go to North Melbourne? What, so you can enjoy an undersourced football department, rundown facilities, a depressing lack of talent, and on top of that, two heartless capitulations in possibly the most important games of the season, proving that you're merely an overperforming group of pretenders?
Sounds exactly like Carlton! Except the capitulations of course, it'd probably be up around the 5-6 mark for you guys. :eek:
So much jealousy from opposition supporters ......... I do feel sorry for you having youre club need to relocate interstate......but then again it makes me laugh:D
Wow. You think that up all by yourself? It'd be like me making a joke about your bunch of cheaters. I'll take Wells thanks, he's a tad better than the embarrasment of being a club that will forever be known as cheaters.
I think many people would choose Carlton over North at the mo' (think one C. Judd).
Didn't you hear? Judd didn't say no to North, North said no to Judd. It's alright though, don't let the fact's get in the way, otherwise you may have no argument!

The talent got us to a prelim. Its embarassing that you are tanking to try and get a win. You have at least 10 top 10 picks yet you cant even get past 12th. :eek::eek:

Oh yeh

Upgrade to our facilities next season
new footy department
more talent
And plenty of money in the bank to spend on young Murphy.

I wont get into the whole club slanging match because I have a bit of a soft spot for North but can anyone actually make sense of this post??

"Its embarassing that you are tanking to try and get a win"

What the **** does that mean?? Back to remedial english for you bub.

Didn't you hear? Judd didn't say no to North, North said no to Judd. It's alright though, don't let the fact's get in the way, otherwise you may have no argument!

No i didnt hear that at all, but if i remember correctly i did hear Laidly saying at the start of the year that if Judd was interested the Kangas would make a play. Judd wanted to come home to Melbourne. I imagine that even before you "rejected" him, he wouldnt have thought twice about naming them in his five.

Contract means nothing. Plenty of players get traded with time to run on contracts (new club usually picks up the balance).

And do you really believe Judd's going to be an instant hit with his new team 'mates'? If he's taking home 20% of the salary cap - that means no pay rises for the rest of the squad.

Contracts do mean something especially considering North has nothing to offer in order to even contemplate a trade. Who are you going to offer? Daniel Wells?? hahahaha

No i didnt hear that at all, but if i remember correctly i did hear Laidly saying at the start of the year that if Judd was interested the Kangas would make a play.
The club said outright, when it became apparent he was heading back to Victoria, which is the only time that matters, that they were not interested. Not interested in unsettling the player group, or be prepared to give up what was required. Unlike Carlton, we don't finish in the bottom 2/3 every year and don't have the continual first 2 + priority picks, and they weren't prepared to trade young talent.
I imagine that even before you "rejected" him, he wouldnt have thought twice about naming them in his five.
Well if thats the case we all walk away happy. :thumbsu:

Contracts do mean something especially considering North has nothing to offer in order to even contemplate a trade. Who are you going to offer? Daniel Wells?? hahahaha
Who was that guy you picked up with pick 4? Livingston?

Maybe we could trade him for him. Oh hang on, hasn't he already been delisted? Or maybe the guy with number 2, Walker wasn't it? But only after he develops some ball skills. :thumbsu::eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wont get into the whole club slanging match because I have a bit of a soft spot for North but can anyone actually make sense of this post??

"Its embarassing that you are tanking for the picks"

What the **** does that mean?? Back to remedial english for you bub.

Loose word coming out. Edited*

Remove this Banner Ad

marc murphy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back