Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

silky-smooth said:
Well YOTC failed to realise around 1000 people knew I CO-used it.

In fact, Phoney didn't even sign up to fantasy cricket through my actions. Had nothing to do with me, but when I found out he was doing so well with NSW I just went with it. :D
i already knew that, but u didn't want it "public" if you understand what i mean.

Let me guess, your friend "Chris" signed Phoney up? or your brother? You always have someone else to blame silky, can never admit your own mistakes ;)

YOTC said:
Pay attention moron, it was proof that u had an alias. Is that so hard to understand?
Uhhh - wasn't it as clear as day?

YOTC said:
It was a plan to help me get in the team, nothing u were saying could get the rest of fantasy cricket to allow me to play, so i used some under-handed tactics. As the French call it, Bartesque :p.

Yeah i know why, it means you are a fence sitter. ;)
Well there you go. Your true side. ;)

Phoney McRing-Ring said:
Ever wondered why I am on the same time as silky at the moment? Maybe that's because, I'm a different person!
Its because u have a laptop, you even said that in a convo to me earlier.

YOTC said:
Let me guess, your friend "Chris" signed Phoney up? or your brother? You always have someone else to blame silky, can never admit your own mistakes ;)
Na Chris lives in ADELAIDE, as does my brother. Not Perth. ;)

YOTC said:
So where is Phoney right now? USA? England? Mars?
Oh live it up you fool. You damn well know I've barely used Phoney (other than the last three days) so stop using it against me. And you know I'm not using him right now. Pie in the face, son.

silky-smooth said:
Oh live it up you fool. You damn well know I've barely used Phoney (other than the last three days) so stop using it against me. And you know I'm not using him right now. Pie in the face, son.
bwahahaha, pie in the face? pfft you couldn't hit me in the face cause you throw like a girl.

The point is, why can you play for two teams, and i don't get to play for one team because i played one match for another team.

Its not about how many times you use it.

YOTC said:
bwahahaha, pie in the face? pfft you couldn't hit me in the face cause you throw like a girl.

The point is, why can you play for two teams, and i don't get to play for one team because i played one match for another team.

Its not about how many times you use it.
Simple... I (and this MAY shock you all) pushed and pushed and pushed Kapow into letting you play for Fremantle. He was unwilling to budge at first. Now he's getting captain's votes from everyone.

With Phoney, I didn't even sign him up on fantasy cricket, nor his account - has nothing to do with me. Use some logic sometimes. Why would I sign up a pure bowler with another team (despite my team being desperate), and now that he is doing so well with NSW or whoever, and not pull him out? Simple answer.

Do I get a spot in a team or what?

I was offered a contract but with clauses. No clauses for me. Pick me and I play and train. Dont pick me and I dont play and train.

No contracts, just a shake of the hand. What you see is what you will get.

Am I in or out?

silky-smooth said:
Simple... I (and this MAY shock you all) pushed and pushed and pushed Kapow into letting you play for Fremantle. He was unwilling to budge at first. Now he's getting captain's votes from everyone.

With Phoney, I didn't even sign him up on fantasy cricket, nor his account - has nothing to do with me. Use some logic sometimes. Why would I sign up a pure bowler with another team (despite my team being desperate), and now that he is doing so well with NSW or whoever, and not pull him out? Simple answer.
Yeah u might have done that, but i wouldnt have got any votes from other teams, but now the cat is out of the bag who knows what will happen.

Simple answer, you're trying to protect your status on bigfooty as the goody two shoes. So your going to obey every rule and when u break the rules you blame it on someone else.

YOTC said:
Simple answer, you're trying to protect your status on bigfooty as the goody two shoes. So your going to obey every rule and when u break the rules you blame it on someone else.
WTF are you smoking? Break what rules? Because I have used the Phoney account a few times? How's that breaking the rules?

Better ban 80% of BF going by your thinking.

Aliases don't get banned because they are aliases, they get banned because they are previously banned users. Three mods, for sure, knew I had posted a few times under Phoney - cause I told them. They said it was fine.

You are bloody twisted. And ******** off about this goody two shoes bit. Get a life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silky-smooth said:
WTF are you smoking? Break what rules? Because I have used the Phoney account a few times? How's that breaking the rules?

Better ban 80% of BF going by your thinking.

Aliases don't get banned because they are aliases, they get banned because they are previously banned users. Three mods, for sure, knew I had posted a few times under Phoney - cause I told them. They said it was fine.

You are bloody twisted. And ******** off about this goody two shoes bit. Get a life.
Well when i signed up for an alias how come it was rejected?

You are Mr Goody Two Shoes, from what i gather, thats what Ricketts was saying when he posted that Ned Flanders and Greg Brady joke.

YOTC said:
Well when i signed up for an alias how come it was rejected?
Well I wasn't going to mention this cause I wasn't going to stoop low as to reveal an alias you tried to create, but... it was rejected cause it was Karbasyoon or something. You know - an almost DIRECT correlation to the actual name, thought it was missing an I or an S or something.

skipper kelly said:
am I in or out?
I don't know. I have already made a commitment to YOTC.
I just assumed asumed you weren't interested.
It depends on what happens with YOTC, as i have already said he can join,if he isn't allowed to join i want you in.

BB gun said:
I don't know. I have already made a commitment to YOTC.
I just assumed asumed you weren't interested.
It depends on what happens with YOTC, as i have already said he can join,if he isn't allowed to join i want you in.

No thats fine. Im not going to take anyones spot.

silky-smooth said:
Well I wasn't going to mention this cause I wasn't going to stoop low as to reveal an alias you tried to create, but... it was rejected cause it was Karbasyoon or something. You know - an almost DIRECT correlation to the actual name, thought it was missing an I or an S or something.
So if i signed up with the same email but a different name it would be allowed? Somehow i don't think so.

silky-smooth said:
i have just found out that someone has the same name as me, except it isn't in capital letters. The person joined before me and hasn't posted for a number of years, but it will be strange if he ever returns

skipper kelly said:
Can someone clarify this for me. YOTC said he/she will join the team and is now not allowed. Is that correct?
They are taking a vote amongst the captains too see if im allowed.

skipper kelly said:
No thats fine. Im not going to take anyones spot.
i will get back to you if YOTC deal fails.
if you desperate to join a team ,I think Queensland are interested in another player.

YOTC said:
So if i signed up with the same email but a different name it would be allowed? Somehow i don't think so.
You can't even sign up with the same email. There are hundreds of aliases out there. I don't know what Phoney's email is but it ain't my one.

silky-smooth said:

SS. How do you know what names get rejected or not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back