Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

BB gun said:
I would like know how the vote is going,
Ask Kapow, he's conducting the vote. I may be running the competition until round 11 (Kapow extended it) but he was in control of this. Otherwise, YOTC would of been playing for Freo straight away.

Whoever gets the berth - they should know that they will be doing lots of nets and not much in the centre as the resurgent Mariners batting line-up continues to blossom into a formaidable force.

BB gun said:
I would like know how the vote is going,

Well considering that you accused me of anti Mariners bias in the ALL BF selections you may be surprised to know that I voted to let YOTC play for you this season.

silky-smooth said:
Na, fighting is fun. :D

Plus, how can you be friends when the Allies are in the comp? :p

Yeah Damn straight.

Our attitude is every new enemy you make is one less person you have to send a Christmas card to.

Kapow!!! said:
With 1 vote pending the vote is 7-3 in favour of letting YOTC play so the vote has been passed.

YOTC, you can play for the mariners!
your welcome to come down to training YOTC. It will be hard to break into our team, but the spot is there if you want it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

silky-smooth said:
Koalas are up against the Mariners next One Day game.

I propose you drop Farmbitch for YOTC. Then you'll get a conest. ;)
Haha,

1. My name is Fahmi

2. Dont call me Farmbitch

3. Mariners>Koalas

and...

4. Fahmi>SilkySmooth as ********

Kapow!!! said:
Just a note that was pointed out to me by a certain S. Smooth...wait that's too obvious, let's just say Silky S (;)), YOTC played as a batting all rounder at the Koalas and has to be a batting all rounder at Freo. He cannot change styles during the season, no matter WHERE he plays!
Let me guess, does he keep as well? Just what we need, another all rounder!

BBGun, this is a problem I think. We need pure batsmen.

Kapow!!! said:
Just a note that was pointed out to me by a certain S. Smooth...wait that's too obvious, let's just say Silky S (;)), YOTC played as a batting all rounder at the Koalas and has to be a batting all rounder at Freo. He cannot change styles during the season, no matter WHERE he plays!
Yes but when i was away i dropped my bowling nd concetrated on my batting, and have become a pure batsmen ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mariners in search of a new player

Remove this Banner Ad

Back