Mario from Doncaster makes the greatest talkback call of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol neither. The missus bit the bullet at 10pm and said she was gonna go pull some notes out at the servo. I said would you mind grabin me an ice break while you're there babe you can break the note and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. She rolled her eyes I think she thought i was stitchin her up all along lol.

thank you mum!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Tim Watson thinking he's a comedian. Every time Mario is on SEN Tim is either silent or it has been pre recorded so it sounds like they are talking to him. That's why it's always a diatribe that hangs up immediately once finished.

Dollars into your club? Considering all the records we have already broken for merchandice sales, finals revenue and the likely membership upgrades, coterie uptake etc etc I expect our finances to jump through the roof. More sponsors are likely to jump on board too. Good times :D
Dollars into richmond cuz. I dug deep because I cared.

It's Tim Watson thinking he's a comedian. Every time Mario is on SEN Tim is either silent or it has been pre recorded so it sounds like they are talking to him. That's why it's always a diatribe that hangs up immediately once finished.
You're giving Watson far too much credit.

Different voice anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mario from Doncaster makes the greatest talkback call of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back