Opinion Mark Blake

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point: KING was a clear winner in the ruck, and justified being selected by St Kilda

Point: Blake was beaten

Point: KING showed why he would have added value to GFC, and they should not have traded him

28 hitouts blake, 23 hitouts king.
17 possies kind (4 of which were free kicks), 13 blake.

Kinda hard to call either player beaten.

Point: KING was a clear winner in the ruck, and justified being selected by St Kilda

Point: KING showed why he would have added value to GFC, and they should not have traded him

forrest, I realise that barrow you're pushing is getting heavier and heavier and part of me admires the fact that you are sticking to your guns even though, for the last three weeks, you have been proven wrong.

Seriously, admit defeat and wait to write this dribble when Blake actually gets touched up because you are boring me greatly at the moment

I prefer the old days when forrrrrrrrestfrump only trolled Bay 13
Who told him we have a club board ?
Stick to trolling bay13 frumpy.

Today showed Geelong made the right decision in getting rid of King and shunting him off to Shitsville.

Well done Blakey :thumbsu:

Did Blakey bully you in school or something? He's as good as King is (at this stage in his career), and has plenty of good footy in front of him. Obviously King was the better ruckman by far in the past, but his body is gone, while Blakey can only improve. Choosing which of the two to keep was a no-brainer.

obviously you forget AA selection
and King was 1st ruck at the same age

the no-brainer is your level of knowledge

Do you really support Geelong? I highly doubt you do. Say something positive for a bloody change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second half of my statement still stands.

Do you actually take pleasure in seeing Blake being beaten? (although I wouldn't say he was today, nor was the two weeks prior).

No, but i am actually amazed at how biased supporters are with his performances, yet byrnes has ok games and gets smashed on bf

against port he lowered his colours and was poor

further west has a long way to go, he does not read the game at the moment, and his opponent can float too much

At the risk of flogging a dead horse...you are a bloody fool.

They were equal statistically and they were equal on the field - any idiot could have seen that and the commentary team were talking of King 'shading' Blake at half time. Come the second half and Blake once again broke even with King, flogged Kozi and Blake in the ruck, and was serviceable around the ground...likewise King got 10+ minutes of cheap rewards against a 20yr old in his third game.

Meanwhile, we won by 42 points. What exactly would have King added to that? The behind he kicked from directly in front, his efforts to kill Blake after a minor bump, or the four more disposals (and four less hitouts) he got?

At the risk of flogging a dead horse...you are a bloody fool.

They were equal statistically and they were equal on the field - any idiot could have seen that and the commentary team were talking of King 'shading' Blake at half time. Come the second half and Blake once again broke even with King, flogged Kozi and Blake in the ruck, and was serviceable around the ground...likewise King got 10+ minutes of cheap rewards against a 20yr old in his third game.

Meanwhile, we won by 42 points. What exactly would have King added to that? The behind he kicked from directly in front, his efforts to kill Blake after a minor bump, or the four more disposals (and four less hitouts) he got?

blake played more mins in the ruck
and in the first half, king won the rucking duel

flog the dead horse, but reality is reality

blake played more mins in the ruck
and in the first half, king won the rucking duel

flog the dead horse, but reality is reality

So now it's in the first half that king won?
Keep changing your tune mate. By the time we get really analytical you'll have King "FLOGGING" blake in the first 3 minutes of the second quarter.

It was even between the two. The stats don't lie, 28 hitouts blake, 23 king, 17 touches king, 13 touches blake. I'm willing to criticise our players when it's warranted, including Blake, Byrnes and anyone else who may not be performing. What I won't cop is people with blatant anti-player agendas ignoring all logic to criticize young developing players who are actually playing well.

I don't know what reality you exist in forrest, but it certainly isn't this one.

So now it's in the first half that king won?
Keep changing your tune mate. By the time we get really analytical you'll have King "FLOGGING" blake in the first 3 minutes of the second quarter.

It was even between the two. The stats don't lie, 28 hitouts blake, 23 king, 17 touches king, 13 touches blake. I'm willing to criticise our players when it's warranted, including Blake, Byrnes and anyone else who may not be performing. What I won't cop is people with blatant anti-player agendas ignoring all logic to criticize young developing players who are actually playing well.

I don't know what reality you exist in forrest, but it certainly isn't this one.

on yesterday's performance i thought king was the better ruck
blake had a good game
and west showd how much work he needs to do.

what i want to know is why blake has so many fans, yet byrnes gets bagged for less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back