Player Watch Mark Keane - Signed to End of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all. My source was being a sneaky little bugger and the Keane to Richmond talk was a bit of a stitch up. I deserve a ban. Apologies.

Who knows where he’s going haha.

Hi all. My source was being a sneaky little bugger and the Keane to Richmond talk was a bit of a stitch up. I deserve a ban. Apologies.

I think the rumour should still stand.

Like, what's the point of a thread dedicated to rumours and random speculation if you can't come on here and make up something absolutely outrageous.

I heard that the crows are heavily into Scott Pendlebury for a bit of experience around the ball, and given he's now collingwood's best ever player I think this would be a landmark signing for us.

Our First rounder and Keane going back to the pies.

Richmond will have better trade currency than almost any team.
Happy to talk turkey with them rather than Collingwood.

Did hear just now from someone that Richmond were tracking him through the first half of the year, but dropped out once they picked up Jacob Blight in the mid-year draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This guy walked out on Collingwood because he was homesick and it appears he wants to leave Adelaide because he is homesick for the place he left because he is homesick.
Give me a break.
As a Collingwood supporter I think it would be stupid to get him back, happy to be corrected but he seems to struggle exposed 1 on 1 the rest of his game seems quite good. My issue though is trust but also means we would need Moore in the last line for it to work.
I hope Adelaide get a good deal for him but will vomit if it is Collingwood doing that deal because from his attitude does not deserve to play for us and by looks of it nor does he deserve to play for you guys after you re-ignited his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mark Keane - Signed to End of 2028

Remove this Banner Ad

Back