Mark Williams is the worst player in the AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Was watching Footy Classified or On The Couch (can't remember which one as they both have a good ex player (healy, lyon), a crap one (walls, archer) and a woman (Caro/Hutchy and Sheehan)) and they showed some highlights of Buddy's goals. The one where he strolls into the goalsquare from a handball was from Williams. He took on 2 Essendon defenders, won the hardball and dished it out to an open Franklin for a goal. Just one example of many unheralded things he did for once on the weekend. It just astonishes me how much better he is than that f___ pillow biter Reimers.... I mean it should be a war crime to mention these two in the same sentence unless it's "Williams runs past Reimers" or "Williams uses Reimers as a step ladder"

Was watching Footy Classified or On The Couch (can't remember which one as they both have a good ex player (healy, lyon), a crap one (walls, archer) and a woman (Caro/Hutchy and Sheehan)) and they showed some highlights of Buddy's goals. The one where he strolls into the goalsquare from a handball was from Williams. He took on 2 Essendon defenders, won the hardball and dished it out to an open Franklin for a goal. Just one example of many unheralded things he did for once on the weekend. It just astonishes me how much better he is than that f___ pillow biter Reimers.... I mean it should be a war crime to mention these two in the same sentence unless it's "Williams runs past Reimers" or "Williams uses Reimers as a step ladder"

Gotta love it, Reimers has already got under everyone skin. Gonna be a prick of a player :D:D. Already one of my favorites. BTW he will have a better career than Williams:p.

He must be awesome to compare him to a guy who's yet to play 15 games:eek:

OK then I'll go into further detail.

Williams had 15 disposals

#13 were uncontested
#6 of them were clangers
#Did not score

Compared to Lloyd

Lloyd had 9 disposals

#6 were uncontested
#4 were clangers
#kicked 2 goals

Compared to Lucas

Lucas had 6 disposals

#5 were uncontested
#0 clangers
# kicked 3.1

1. Williams didn't play forward for a lot of the game.
2. Williams passes the ball.

All year is inept performance after inept performance. Would Hawthorn supporters agree that he is currently the worse player in the comp? Flashback only a few weeks ago against Port, Did nothing all day, Cherry picks a goal, and goes on to be a cocky SOB even though he was probably worst on ground. Against the Bulldogs he got 6 touches and from the 1 behind. Just last Saturday, He was the worst on ground in a team that won by 51 points. Didn't chase and for a guy who plays as a forward pocket, not even one scoring shot. So over the last 4 weeks I'd say he's been worst on ground 3 times. Is he the worst player in the AFL.
I would settle down if I was you. There are far worse players at the bombers. Realistically you have NO idea just like your coach.

Embarrassing is beating Essendon by only 51 points... Even Port Adelaide beat us by more... Ouch:D:D and you guys call yourselves contenders.

You poor miserable fool.

We beat Collingwood by close to 10 goals, and they beat Geelong by what, 80 points?

So, that logic suggests we should absolutely SMASH Geelong.

But we all know thats not going to happen. :thumbsdown:

You poor miserable fool.

We beat Collingwood by close to 10 goals, and they beat Geelong by what, 80 points?

So, that logic suggests we should absolutely SMASH Geelong.

But we all know thats not going to happen. :thumbsdown:

Jesus you hawks get upset easily cant you take a joke you misreable old ____.

You can avoid the truth Tassie fans and compare his stats to Tom Bellchambers but the facts are that he is only in the side because guys at the other end of the scale are doing well enough to make his obvious ineptitude not so glaring.
If Hawthorn are going to win the flag this year he cannot be in the side. He is a waste of a spot in the 22 and has a despicably selfish attitude.

He is a dud and you all know it.

Duds dont kick 125 goals in 2 seasons. He will return to his best by the years end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All year is inept performance after inept performance. Would Hawthorn supporters agree that he is currently the worse player in the comp? Flashback only a few weeks ago against Port, Did nothing all day, Cherry picks a goal, and goes on to be a cocky SOB even though he was probably worst on ground. Against the Bulldogs he got 6 touches and from the 1 behind. Just last Saturday, He was the worst on ground in a team that won by 51 points. Didn't chase and for a guy who plays as a forward pocket, not even one scoring shot. So over the last 4 weeks I'd say he's been worst on ground 3 times. Is he the worst player in the AFL.

I take it by this that you wont be first in line to welcome him to your club then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mark Williams is the worst player in the AFL!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back