Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Will probably reveal Mephisto

page la GIF

Haven't started this, will probably watch at some point, but I think Disney may need to reconsider its approach to releasing shows. This week to week thing may work for guaranteed hits but for anything that might be a bit niche, that aren't likely to be the focus of 'water cooler talk' etc, they should consider dropping the whole series at once so people see the whole story. Otherwise a slow episode can be a killer. Had this thought about Star Wars as well.

The 2 episodes were ok . I will keep watching . I liked the open where I was huh I wonder if I should have watched the last episode of Wanda to work out what the hell was going on

But I stayed the course and it resolved itself

I know Teen is going to really really really really annoy me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this looks siiiiiick
GVmTw1YW0AMzrAi

8885df_bfc77cce030c43b192ce9af0df45b7d3~mv2.png

And huge props to Kevin Feige and his team for getting Lewis Pullman (Top Gun maverick) in to play BOB. The coincidence just cannot be underestimated. Imagine Pullmans look on his face when Feige says "youre playing Bob".

tgm60018r2-2000-5583197bc1804c77a15e8a30b5819417.jpg

It looks awesome and it's a really good sign for me that I stopped watching the trailer part way through. But I'm not going to get too excited about a movie that could be 9 to 12 months away from the screen.
You stopped watching?

Im glad Bucky has gone back to being lethal again. I get he is holding back a bit but they toned him down way too much in his own show.

Im glad the Ghost is back. I thought that actress actually did a good job in Ant-Man and Wasp plus the effects were pretty good.

And huge props to Kevin Feige and his team for getting Lewis Pullman (Top Gun maverick) in to play BOB. The coincidence just cannot be underestimated. Imagine Pullmans look on his face when Feige says "youre playing Bob".

tgm60018r2-2000-5583197bc1804c77a15e8a30b5819417.jpg

Like father like son

1727160876686.png

Last edited:
Like father like son
Good morning. In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind. "Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

So apparently there is some meaning behind the asterix at the end of the title. I was gonna speculate then realised its prob just an in joke within the movie.

It was rumoured the title would change to Dark Avengers or similar, however that was always going to be unlikely to happen. Yep probably something that will be contained in the movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back