Marvel in what norf have achieved

Remove this Banner Ad

fwiw, the OP this one was a pisstake of, the below, was created by poster X on June 5 - round 11/12

Norf fan said:
10 and 1.

a 70 mauling after our first loss, which by all reports was due to illness???

good teams do this. good teams bounce back. by golly, we are a good team.
No goldstein? bring another soldier in, he is only the number 1 ruck and number 3 rated player in the game. we will be alright. no coach? again no worries.
only richmond i get it. but we could lose our next 4, so lets revel in this magnificence while we can!!!!

The very same poster shit out this OP on August 6, a tad over two months later.

norf fan said:
Norths A grade players include goldstein. Thats it. No more pussy footing it now.
Thomas, wells, swallow, petrie, thompson, dal santo were a graders in the past, not anymore.

Our 'core" middle aged group of macmillan, ziebs, cunnington, swallow, jacobs, atley, wright.... are all VERY underwhelming. If ziebs is captain, we are kidding ourselves. He isnt good enough. He doesn't stand up enough. Yet he is our best option ffs.

Our one silver lining this year is tarrant, yet i feel his ceiling has been met tho. A good a- defender who isnt quite good enough as one of the best in the league. It hurts. Were further behind then richmond because at least they finished lower for picks. So disapointed in us. Brad fooled me. Btw chris fooled me as well. Neither can coach. Think about it. Both very similar with their inconsistent form and, underdeveloped talent, and key fwd issues. He isnt great unfortunately.
We arent great.

Will have to wait til next decade for ultimate success. Harsh times ahead

Suffice to say he has not been seen since September 1.

Never, ever change norf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right, I know and you know that Norf aren't good enough and will stuggle to win 3 games next year.

Glad we agree, although 3 games might be tad under's. But yeah no silverware for us. Shit we may have things in common who'd have guessed that? Looking forward to watching the Dogs win their premiership.

Dont be like that. Our clubs are gonna be spending a couple of seasons at the sucky end of the ladder together, may as well get neighbourly. We can introduce you guys to Richmond, maybe you guys can get some Preliminary Final Reunion ideas from them :rainbow:
Not much confidence in your club I see.

Not much confidence in your club I see.

We have 44 games left to our rebuild, got a great coach, an awesome list manager, and some promising kids coming. We'll be alright, its you guys I'm worried about. Scott has already had 7 years to build his list and now has to start again. Maybe he'll get it right this time?

What are you guys thinking over in NorfLand? Another 7 years would mean Brad at the helm for 14 years...

We have 44 games left to our rebuild, got a great coach, an awesome list manager, and some promising kids coming. We'll be alright, its you guys I'm worried about. Scott has already had 7 years to build his list and now has to start again. Maybe he'll get it right this time?

What are you guys thinking over in NorfLand? Another 7 years would mean Brad at the helm for 14 years...
When you use words like "rebuild" you've officially given up all hope for your club. Carlton have been using that word for 15 years, it gets you nowhere

You're all jelly because north fans now have the chance to sit down the bottom of the ladder for a few years and sling mud at others clubs/posters.
I personally congratulate them on joining carl/coll/pooort and rihcmond as shitkickers.lucky buggers.

When you use words like "rebuild" you've officially given up all hope for your club. Carlton have been using that word for 15 years, it gets you nowhere

And you guys havent rebuilt in the last 15 years and its taken you all the way to the dizzying heights of 8th? Come on now, get off that high horse. Theres always room for one more...

And you guys havent rebuilt in the last 15 years and its taken you all the way to the dizzying heights of 8th? Come on now, get off that high horse. Theres always room for one more...
We've both done **** all in that time. The difference is you hide behind the term "rebuild" as an excuse for why you're so shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Marvel in what norf have achieved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back