Marvel in what norf have achieved

Remove this Banner Ad

Got to say I underestimated how shit Norf are.

Thought they might manage to win 2 out of their last six - but sadly they only managed to win one - against the mighty Tiges.

While injuries aren't funny - the Norf fans reaction to them is.

They can't believe how many injuries they have and how unlucky they are.

Newsflash - recruit and/or rely on old and/or injury prone players like Higgins, Wells and Waite. Guess what - they get injured. It was always going to happen.

Bad list management is not bad luck.

Poor old Norf.

The age cliff beckons.

LOLNORF.

North are like Turnbulls NBN
Disappointing,slow, unpopular, promised to be built on the cheap using outdated technology and it will end up costing more in repairs.
Both need to start again and do it properly

And Freo are like Barings Bank because like Freo, they have been irrelevant since 1995.
ING are completely relevant! :$

North are like Turnbulls NBN
Disappointing,slow, unpopular, promised to be built on the cheap using outdated technology and it will end up costing more in repairs.
Both need to start again and do it properly
I don't even get the reference. Norf were really, really good at the start and now they are crashing down. Mark Latham or Hewson would be a better example haha!

I don't even get the reference. Norf were really, really good at the start and now they are crashing down. Mark Latham or Hewson would be a better example haha!

Kevin Rudd says hello. Promised the world, started off well but crashed faster than a car crash.

A better comparison is this man

image.jpg

Matt the bat made shit loads of runs on flat tracks against teams like Zimbabwe. And tonned it up continuously on the roads in the sub continent. Could not make a run on green tops in England. And was dropped after failing against the Windies.

Matt the Bat symbolises Norf. Beating up on the little or sick kids - goes to water against the tough kids.

(Matt is also a massive tool as well - nearly bigger than Bwad)

New to football are we? I guess it was an easy choice to jump on the Hawks bandwagon.
True, i jumped on in the late 70s.
My elderly relatives think they vaguely remember a Melbourne flag, they think it was just before the Vietnam war.
So not that long ago at all- only 6 decades.
Continue to hang shit on Norf.

A better comparison is this man

View attachment 265134

Matt the bat made shit loads of runs on flat tracks against teams like Zimbabwe. And tonned it up continuously on the roads in the sub continent. Could not make a run on green tops in England. And was dropped after failing against the Windies.

Matt the Bat symbolises Norf. Beating up on the little or sick kids - goes to water against the tough kids.

(Matt is also a massive tool as well - nearly bigger than Bwad)

If this is bait it's very well done. My eye twitched with rage all the way through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True, i jumped on in the late 70s.
My elderly relatives think they vaguely remember a Melbourne flag, they think it was just before the Vietnam war.
So not that long ago at all- only 6 decades.
Continue to hang shit on Norf.
As it says in the Bible lil willy "better to remove the stick from your own arse, before you reply to the Boosh on the Bay"

Sneaky man Jose, but who of any true significance, besides myself, really remembers Barling Bank in any esteem.

Sneaky man Jose, but who of any true significance, besides myself, really remembers Barling Bank in any esteem.
You really don't want low fee banking now! Wow! ING haters club!

You really don't want low fee banking now! Wow! ING haters club!
Commonwealth bank man myself, but I shouldn't have brought up banking/finances on the bay with you online, we'll bore the locals.

Commonwealth bank man myself, but I shouldn't have brought up banking/finances on the bay with you online, we'll bore the locals.
We have to transfer $1 mill to Tom Boyd's account by today.

As it says in the Bible lil willy "better to remove the stick from your own arse, before you reply to the Boosh on the Bay"
Ill take your word for that as I assume you are an expert on both scripture and inserting/removing things from your arse (they tend to go together ).
I also hate to be a pedant but your spelling of 'Boosh' is way off- to begin with it starts with a D.

Ill take your word for that as I assume you are an expert on both scripture and inserting/removing things from your arse (they tend to go together ).
I also hate to be a pedant but your spelling of 'Boosh' is way off- to begin with it starts with a D.
Youre still walking a bit funny mr wonka, and with that sour look upon your face.

Remove this Banner Ad

Marvel in what norf have achieved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back