Marvel in what norf have achieved

Remove this Banner Ad

I often consider trolling norf, saying I told you so, but I'm all class.

I see Norf fans on their board bickering, some claim Brad is a great coach but cruelled by injuries, others say they have a premiership list that's poorly coached.

Both positions give me a chuckle and then I see it, the suffering they will endure. Brad has positioned Norf for such a fall it will make melbournes past decade look a success.

Poor old Norf

This was all part of my cunning plan VJ. I've been moonlighting as a North supporter and have single handedly jinxed them, thus far king up their season.

Great success.
No more North scarves for you.

I often consider trolling norf, saying I told you so, but I'm all class.
Come on Booshy, lay one on us for old times sake.

No more North scarves for you.

Come on Booshy, lay one on us for old times sake.
I have been using "poor old Norf" for over 5 years. It's now as literal as it is figurative. Sadly only Norf fans couldn't see this coming.

One of my best friends is a Norf fan and he has aged unnaturally the past years. He suffers so.

I no longer have the spirit to troll Norf.

I pity you too much.

Poor old Norf.

They had a good thing going in past couple years. Start season slow, ease into things and ramp it up to peak in September. Now they've gone full Essendon of the past and shot their load in May before limping into a first week finals belting in September.

I have been using "poor old Norf" for over 5 years. It's now as literal as it is figurative. Sadly only Norf fans couldn't see this coming.

One of my best friends is a Norf fan and he has aged unnaturally the past years. He suffers so.

I no longer have the spirit to troll Norf.

I pity you too much.

Poor old Norf.
I'll be gray by the time I'm 25 at this rate.

They had a good thing going in past couple years. Start season slow, ease into things and ramp it up to peak in September. Now they've gone full Essendon of the past and shot their load in May before limping into a first week finals belting in September.
Only without the PEDs, you needed them to get to our mediocre level :drunk:

It might also be the crack, poor diet and years in and out of gaol rather than the teams fortunes. Either way it's an unhealthy lifestyle.
It's times like this that I wish I was a Melbourne supporter. Must be nice to have no expectations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's times like this that I wish I was a Melbourne supporter. Must be nice to have no expectations.
It's liberating. An easier road to enlightenment than Buddhism.

Certainly more peaceful than a life of delusion.

At under 25 this is probably the most successful era you've seen as a Norf supporter.

Lol.

At under 25 this is probably the most successful era you've seen as a Norf supporter.

Lol.
I really wish I could be content with it :(

You never go full Essendon.

Lol.
Misty happy memories of the late 90s might be able do be dimly recalled.
Refresh my memory, when did Melbourne last win a flag?

Half of those belong to Bob Ansett. Scummy business man who folded his company and refused to pay out his workers their legally entitled benefits.
Are we really got to go into who has had the dodgiest premierships and club backers.

They'll sneak into finals but I was saying the entire time they were up and about that no one took them seriously because they weren't really that good. There was nothing about them that made you think they were a good side when you watched them.

They were propped up by an easy draw and a blessed injury run. Now that both those crutches are gone, we're getting a better idea of where they really sit. Which at least is still finals.

At least the current form lowers fans expectations of finals or finals success to a more achievable level.
From a membership marketing point of view the thwarted expectations will be easier to manage if the expectations are gradually lowered every week.
A new geriatric FA, a strong NAB,and a compassionate draw from the AFL is the key to next years success.

Sad really I dont mind lolnorf, but they need to adapt to disruptive technologies more than most and dont have the resources or the deep loyal consumer base.

Remove this Banner Ad

Marvel in what norf have achieved

Remove this Banner Ad

Back