Maryborough Castlemaine District FL (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely to start some convo on here. My ladder for '09. Wouldn't be surprised if it is way off the mark but its a starting point. Very hard to tell at this time of the year!

1. Avoca
2. Newstead
3. Carisbrook
4. Talbot
5. Harcourt
6. Maldon
7. Dunolly
8. Rovers
9. Royal Park
10. Campells Creek
11. Trentham

Purely to start some convo on here. My ladder for '09. Wouldn't be surprised if it is way off the mark but its a starting point. Very hard to tell at this time of the year!

1. Avoca
2. Newstead
3. Carisbrook
4. Talbot
5. Harcourt
6. Maldon
7. Dunolly
8. Rovers
9. Royal Park
10. Campells Creek
11. Trentham

not a bad start there egor. i don't reckon newstead will go that high and bushy should finish a bit higher hopefully.

1. Avoca
2. Carisbrook
3. Talbot
4. Newstead
5. Harcourt
6. Maldon
7. Royal Park
8. Dunolly
9. Rovers
10. Creek
11. Trentham

I believe talbot have picked up more than those mentioned....not exactly sure on names so i cant post them, but I believe we have recruited around 7-10 seniour playing footballers...

Personally i would be disappointed if we only finish 4th this year...form all reports we should have a good year.

not a bad start there egor. i don't reckon newstead will go that high and bushy should finish a bit higher hopefully.

1. Avoca
2. Carisbrook
3. Talbot
4. Newstead
5. Harcourt
6. Maldon
7. Royal Park
8. Dunolly
9. Rovers
10. Creek
11. Trentham

Harcourt would be expected to drop further than that IMO with the quality exits and also Max. Maldon would be in the same boat.

Dunolly would be disappointed to finish in exactly the same ladder position as last year. Time will be the judge of that though.

1. Avoca
2. Carisbrook
3. Talbot
4. Newstead
5. Harcourt
6. Maldon
7. Royal Park
8. Dunolly
9. Rovers
10. Creek
11. Trentham

Johnny are the few clearances from bushy to talbot all kids, and if so why have they gone to Talbot (mates, girlfriends), as it looks like there has been a lot of work put into your recruiting this year.

Johnny are the few clearances from bushy to talbot all kids, and if so why have they gone to Talbot (mates, girlfriends), as it looks like there has been a lot of work put into your recruiting this year.

yeh mate, all kids. gone out there cos of one bloke, will moore cos he's moved there. They reckon they'll play out there this year and come back, can't see it happening, but we can only hope.

as for bluey's question the other day, yeh we've got 2 bomber reserves signed up to play a few games for us this year when they have the bye. they're allowed to have a second club for stuff like that. i can only remember one name and that was Ky Miller, bout 6'3 and idiginous. the other blokes name is Sam, but can't remember his surname. Hopefully we'll have another couple on board next week too, one being Chris Thompson.

Talbot and Dunolly will both finish higher IMO. Brook will still be the team to beat. Talbot, Avoca and Brook to finish in the top 3 with Newstead, Harcourt, Maldon & Dunolly fighting it out for the the rest.

Treacy is definately staying and playing for the Brook. Harris is heading or already in Canada and wont be playing.

Talbot have a few more signings which I would imagine would appear on the transfers list shortly.

uncle johnny, i dont think need to say what everyone else thinks but i will just so u get the message.
U R A TOOL. THAT HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS ON ABOUT.
Get ur head out of ur ass n smell the roses. Royal Park this year no good. Who have they got this year that will make a difference??? Coombes??? U R A JOKE. COOMA wont a difference to that side apart from the weight division that it plays in

uncle johnny, i dont think need to say what everyone else thinks but i will just so u get the message.
Get ur head out of ur ass n smell the roses. Royal Park this year no good. Who have they got this year that will make a difference??? Coombes??? U R A JOKE. COOMA wont a difference to that side apart from the weight division that it plays in

time will tell...

Yeah time will tell uncle. Bushy have no depth and half of there players r not commited footballers. They r only there coz they cant get a game anywhere else n they love to drink.
This is the way the League appears at this stage IMO.
Avoca have recruited well n appear to be the team to beat at this stage, Carisbrook will be a good side again, Maldon n Harcourt appear to be gone already, Newstead Have been hard at during summer n have done their homework n same goes for Dunolly. The rumour mill will into overdrive here in bendigo bout Dunolly, James Mcnamee n his brother r working their butt of to get that clyb up n going again. Rovers have dropped off yet again and as for the rest they dont evn rate a mention coz they wont be in contention for finals action. In particular Talbot, the players they have on the clearence list r twos players from north Bendigo. Not a good standard to take to that lague

Yeah time will tell uncle. Bushy have no depth and half of there players r not commited footballers. They r only there coz they cant get a game anywhere else n they love to drink.
Avoca have recruited well n appear to be the team to beat at this stage, Carisbrook will be a good side again, Maldon n Harcourt appear to be gone already, Newstead Have been hard at during summer n have done their homework n same goes for Dunolly. The rumour mill will into overdrive here in bendigo bout Dunolly, James Mcnamee n his brother r working their butt of to get that clyb up n going again. Rovers have dropped off yet again and as for the rest they dont evn rate a mention coz they wont be in contention for finals action. In particular Talbot, the players they have on the clearence list r twos players from north Bendigo. Not a good standard to take to that lague

I've got a headache from reading that dribble...

I've got a headache from reading that dribble...

Agreed!!!....Just because u may play or support a club in a better league mate doesnt mean u can come in here and smother this forum with your smart ass dribble....how about u go take ur ego elsewhere!!...Every club has to start somewhere, Uncle Johnny is a hard working member of his club and should not be knocked for having such passion..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people need to seriously consider getting a breathalyzer installed on there computer so they dont put f-wit comments on threads

Agreed!!!....Just because u may play or support a club in a better league mate doesnt mean u can come in here and smother this forum with your smart ass dribble....how about u go take ur ego elsewhere!!...Every club has to start somewhere, Uncle Johnny is a hard working member of his club and should not be knocked for having such passion..

The sad thing is this bloke does play in our league, plays for a side that hasn't been very good at all for years (dunolly) and now starts beating up on a side that is rebuilding(bushy) and has no idea really!!

thanks for speaking on behalf of everyone mate, obviously everyone isn't thinking the same as you. its good to know though. maybe you should stroll down the other end of the hockey field monday night and join us for training, as i reckon our numbers have been superior to yours probably 95% of the year so far. Maybe you could take on your mate Coombsy and see how ya go, regardless what weight division you may be in! I think he'd show you up big time! And then maybe you could join us for a beer at the Park afterwards, tell me what club doesn't enjoy a beer? And just to make one more point, I don't think I've said we'd make the finals, i've tipped us to finish 7th so obviously my head isn't as far up my arse as yours is up the McNamee's arses, no offense to J Mac and D Mac either.

The sad thing is this bloke does play in our league, plays for a side that hasn't been very good at all for years (dunolly) and now starts beating up on a side that is rebuilding(bushy) and has no idea really!!

oh really....bold comments then !!..Dunolly still have all the work ahead of them to do so not sure outside the packs needs to be on here spruiking before the work has been done!!..good luck to them anyway as there improvement will only strenghten the league...And if i had to guess the only person dumb enough to talk such dribble would be bucket!! :D

You're drunk right? missing a Chromosone? oh wait, you're just a F##khead!

oh really....bold comments then !!..Dunolly still have all the work ahead of them to do so not sure outside the packs needs to be on here spruiking before the work has been done!!..good luck to them anyway as there improvement will only strenghten the league...And if i had to guess the only person dumb enough to talk such dribble would be bucket!! :D

Dunolly is under no illusion that we were only 6 wins last year and 12 bad losses. It is everyone's benefit if Dunolly, Bushy, Creek, Trentham and Newstead bridge the gap while keeping the same sort of quality at the top. It's a very long road for Dunolly to success, but I think we are on it. Which is a start:)

uncle johhny firstly thanks for the invite for a beer but i will pass for the time being but i will gladly have 1 with u after the dunolly-royal park game. u may be right with the numbers u have at training with what i saw at the hockey fields n i will gladly take on cooma n dasha again on the park.

Dunolly is under no illusion that we were only 6 wins last year and 12 bad losses. It is everyone's benefit if Dunolly, Bushy, Creek, Trentham and Newstead bridge the gap while keeping the same sort of quality at the top. It's a very long road for Dunolly to success, but I think we are on it. Which is a start:)

exactly, makes for a better league when the bottom teams improve and the top teams drop back a bit. who wants to see 30 goal floggings week in week out? Dunolly vs Rovers to start things off and Bushy and Newstead as well, so we'll all see where we stand at the end of the first round! BRING IT ON!!

smithy the rest of us on here know who charlie smythe is n what he is capable of. had the pleasure of being his opponent on a couple of occasions when dunolly played inglewood when he was there. can play footy on his day. big bodied fella but lacks speed n agility. will be interesting to see how he goes at coaching. doesnt mind throwing his weight around either

sherman, you are a treat sometimes!! haha, good call! how you lookin yaself this season?? fit and raring to go? hows the loss of King Rich gonna be? hahaha

Talbot a def top 3 from all reports with some good signings.
But who are the most recent batch of signings? Are they local? Are they what big/small? 1's or just 2's top ups??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad