Maryborough Castlemaine District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a poor post, totally disagree... Comfortably? They would have gone close to beating Maryborough but thats about it..... I hate it when you try to compare teams in different leagues.

Poor post? The quality at Carngham was insane last year. A guy like Ryan Head would be Maryborough's premier player and would have every answer to stop a guy like Crameri or Clarkson.

I'm just drawing a comparison for the guy who seemed to think that the Ross' were wasted in their current competitions. So that is where the comparison started. Some people need a reality check sometimes because Maryborough has had a pretty spectacular fall from grace and they are still acting as though they are the team from the glory days.

Talbot recieved some good news over the last week with young Sammy Brown returning home to play for the botters from South Warrnambool. Sam's clearance is in and there is a chance he will be right for this weekend if cleared! Welcome back Sam!

Talbot recieved some good news over the last week with young Sammy Brown returning home to play for the botters from South Warrnambool. Sam's clearance is in and there is a chance he will be right for this weekend if cleared! Welcome back Sam!

thats great news there kinga!!!!!, sammy will def be welcomed back with open arms and be an asset to the team as we have missed his creative flair and run

I followed the results on the net and he played 2s each week and was in the best each and every week which is encouraging. Apparently was unable to train due to work and they have a policy down there of no training = no seniors so he told me so he thinks that had a little bit to do with it. He's keen to come back home to play and have fun which is the main thing for us.

Mark Hutchins would be an interesting recruit. Hasnt played for about 10 years( back when he had hair), and would say that years of carpet laying have taken a fair toll on the back and put paid to any comeback for the mighty eagles.

The word Hutchins and Hair don't really mix!
Well hair wouldn't be an issue because i think there is another Hutchins that doesn't go well in the hair department but can play a bit of footy!

The Tyntynder F.C in the Central Murray Football League (previously Mid Murray Football League) is having a reunion this weekend 18th, 19th & 20th of May at their clubrooms in Swan Hill. We will be acknowleging the premiership sides of the mid 80's but any player, supporter etc is welcome to attend this great weekend. If you would like more info you can contact keg18wilson@hotmail.com or ring the clubrooms on 03 50322974

I followed the results on the net and he played 2s each week and was in the best each and every week which is encouraging. Apparently was unable to train due to work and they have a policy down there of no training = no seniors so he told me so he thinks that had a little bit to do with it. He's keen to come back home to play and have fun which is the main thing for us.

he should do well back at in the mdfl then. strong comp hampden league is there seconds would be as good as most teams in mdfl (no offence intended there)

Back to Footy...

Tips for the Weekend:

Maldon v Newstead - Maldon at home to be too strong. My pick for upset of the round
Carisbrook v Harcourt - Will be a tight encounter with Harcourt coming out on top
Dunolly v Trentham - Danger game for Trentham but a game they must win.
Talbot v Royal Park - Talbot comfortably
Avoca v Maryborough Rovers - Will be a good test to see where Rovers are at.

Well said and I think 99% of posters would agree. I didn't bother to reply to a little weasal who attacks someone personally like that from behind a computer! Terrible call idiot!

Here Here, The Pres is the man keeping the club running, he would be the most loyal supporter and gives his heart, soul & time for the love of the TFNC, I am with you on this King, didn't even consider posting back to that post from the lowest of life forms.

Tips for the Weekend:

Maldon - will get up over Newstead and land me right in the cash!
Harcourt - Will show Carisbrook aren't contenders this year
Trentham - Should get over dunolly in a tight one
Talbot - over Bushsy, KingRich too strong down back and will help his side get over the line
Avoca - to give Rovers a lesson. I hear Elliot may be back in the side though, may help them!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Carisbrooks first week against Avoca has made them realise they need to splash the cash big time if they are gonna go anywhere this year. Roumer is that Chipper (ex. clunes) is coming back from S.A and they are very keen in trying to secure him. Also heard they are openning the cheque book right up in order to keep young robbo!

I think Carisbrooks first week against Avoca has made them realise they need to splash the cash big time if they are gonna go anywhere this year. Roumer is that Chipper (ex. clunes) is coming back from S.A and they are very keen in trying to secure him. Also heard they are openning the cheque book right up in order to keep young robbo!

I thought Robbo was a done deal to Natte???

Well it is looking like it is going to be a good farming year, so brook may be banking on their farm doing well to play these players

Aparently carisbrook have upped the anti and submitted a big offer to the kid. Natte are aparently very disapointed and i would imagine they wouldn't follow suit. Be interesting to see where the kid lines up this week!

Interesting that he has gone ahead and put his clearance in and now is considering his options when money has been floated??? Does this say anything about the kid???? How many senior games has this kid played??? It must be a substantial amount of money if he is now considering turning his back on a club that he has put a clearance in too.....

Interesting that he has gone ahead and put his clearance in and now is considering his options when money has been floated??? Does this say anything about the kid???? How many senior games has this kid played??? It must be a substantial amount of money if he is now considering turning his back on a club that he has put a clearance in too.....

Correct, i totally agree with you Rich. Its interesting after he committed to Natte to play with his brothers and cousins and now he is considering turning his back on them for a bigger cash offer. I would have thought he has played 5 senior games at most!

Tips for the Weekend:

Maldon - will get up over Newstead and land me right in the cash!
Harcourt - Will show Carisbrook aren't contenders this year
Trentham - Should get over dunolly in a tight one
Talbot - over Bushsy, KingRich too strong down back and will help his side get over the line
Avoca - to give Rovers a lesson. I hear Elliot may be back in the side though, may help them!

Dont think Carisbrook are contenders this year IB???? You seem to have a deep-seeded hatred for them!

yeah i have also heard this, but i have also heard that carnham linton have placed a good offer in for chipper to....what i cant understand is that he made the move over there to give it a crack and then 2 months into the season he is coming back home again, not sure on the exact details of whats happened but u would think he would stick the season out and give it a proper crack instead of throwing in the towell...in regards to kieran robbo is def a strabge move and brook must rate him pretty highly to be throwing decent cash at him, as he never evn played a seniuor game for them last year did he.

yeah i have also heard this, but i have also heard that carnham linton have placed a good offer in for chipper to....what i cant understand is that he made the move over there to give it a crack and then 2 months into the season he is coming back home again, not sure on the exact details of whats happened but u would think he would stick the season out and give it a proper crack instead of throwing in the towell...in regards to kieran robbo is def a strabge move and brook must rate him pretty highly to be throwing decent cash at him, as he never evn played a seniuor game for them last year did he.

Any reason why he wont go back to Clunes?

Don't think you can read too much into this rich. The kid is what 16 and probably bit confused currently. Doesn't really say much about him as a person IMO. Any figures on what either club offered him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back