Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently not the first, also pretty sure he was around last year, so not getting his comments around " heard it's a good thing"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's not the first U.S. born player, he is the first American though.

Apparently not the first, also pretty sure he was around last year, so not getting his comments around " heard it's a good thing"?

It's a little tongue in cheek humour. That's quite good for an American

While it was only 1 vote it's a nice recognition for his year and development, played a great game against Brisbane too until Moore stepped on his hand.

Sometimes people tell jokes.

Watching the Swans and Doggies on the week end, not sure how he fits in. Would need to add a lot more to his game than just marking.
His height is a constant worry.
He builds his tank, and assets the ruck, takes solid marks, he gets to that he can feel frightening. If nothing else he stretches a defence.

His height is a constant worry.
He builds his tank, and assets the ruck, takes solid marks, he gets to that he can feel frightening. If nothing else he stretches a defence.
Lots to work to do plus needs to improve his body work as a good third man up takes care of his height and ability to take clean marks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps but why drop a guy trying to find his way in the game and while exceeding expectations. Just bad management.
Because we are a football club with a supporter group that craves for success and not a charity?

Cox was getting no love for having his arms chopped / dragged when going for a mark, just needs to get his hands up earlier and should be all good, doesn't matter if there is a third up he can actually leave the ground unlike Sandilands, Jolly etc.

He has a 3 second 20m at 211.4 cm and is a good kick for goal, should be persisted with for at least a couple more seasons. Much less gifted players have been given much longer. has the potential to be unstoppable inside 50 and a high percentage get out of jail target coming out of defense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Mason Cox

Remove this Banner Ad

Back