RequiemBlade

All Australian
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I think I've played the ME campaign at least 4 or 5 times where I've finished everything and I can't wait to dig into the ME2 one, it looks sensational.

The only thing I'm on the fence about is the introduction of ammunition. I guess it serves as a way to make it more intense but I dunno, I really enjoyed it when we just had to worry about overheating. Guess I'll just have to wait and see, but otherwise it's a definite day one buy.

Going to have to do the same thing as Forest Gimp as I didn't copy across my game save to me new xbox when I got it. Just need a copy of the game to be able to do so though.

I wanted to play this game a second time before getting number 2 so I'm really into the game. The problem is, I loved my character so much when I played it the first time a year or two ago that I can't move on!

I normally refrain from watching trailers. I know I'll get too excited about the game and then be disappointed knowing that I'll have to wait a month for it. At least we're getting it at the same time as 360 owners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who here is going to use their ME 1 savegames? I want to because I grew rather attached to my character but then again, that was ages ago. Maybe I'll have another play through but with the same character.

Who here is going to use their ME 1 savegames? I want to because I grew rather attached to my character but then again, that was ages ago. Maybe I'll have another play through but with the same character.
Do it.

I originally owned the game on 360, but bought it on the cheap from Steam during their end of year sales.

Just so I can play through again.

Been playing ME1 pretty much non-stop for about 2 weeks now (Still got over a month before Uni goes back) and trying to set up a good character to play in ME2.

Right now, I'm a Lvl 38 Paragon-based Infiltrator. I've grown tired of just using assault rifles all the time I'm spending most of the time using the Sniper rifle.

It is highly recommended that you do use your ME1 character because you will get bonuses if you import them depending on your level, your class and whether you went Paragon or Renegade.

There's no issue of me using a ME 1 character, I definitely will, but the question is do I replay ME 1 with that character or a new character or do I just use my save from over a year ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Mass Effect 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back