Preview Match Preview: Sydney Swans v Hawthorn Hawks - Qualifying Final 1 - Friday September 6 @ 19:50, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are overly positive some are overly negative and some sit in the middle ( There are times I don’t think were good enough and there are times I do when a lot else don’t)

There are no rules about what opinion you may have and all opinions are up for discussion and all opines are up for being challenged by those with a contradicting for those with the contradicting view.

Just remember that’s what we discuss and debate, the opinion not direct the discussion about the people who hold the opinion

Some people are overly positive some are overly negative and some sit in the middle ( There are times I don’t think were good enough and there are times I do when a lot else don’t)

There are no rules about what opinion you may have and all opinions are up for discussion and all opines are up for being challenged by those with a contradicting for those with the contradicting view.

Just remember that’s what we discuss and debate, the opinion not direct the discussion about the people who hold the opinion

Fair dinkum Cas you seem like a good bloke even though I have not have the good fortune of meeting you but it's not if anyone has been personally asassinated here. :rolleyes: Over doing the Give Peace a Chance spiel imo.

I was just about to discuss how much you annoy me, but now you drop this bombshell

Fair dinkum Cas you seem like a good bloke even though I have not have the good fortune of meeting you but it's not if anyone has been personally asassinated here. :rolleyes: Over doing the Give Peace a Chance spiel imo.
give peace a chane... do i look like a weed smoking hippie pacifist to you... one Bob Dylan concert and im labeled for life

HAWTHORN
In: B.Guerra, M.Bailey, C.Rioli
Out: L.Franklin (suspension), S.Savage, T.Duryea

SYDNEY SWANS
In: N.Smith, K.Tippett, L.Jetta, D.Hannebery
Out: M.Morton, H.Cunningham, S.Biggs, B.Jack

go swans

Jetts is already the confirmed sub for those who are unaware.

Good ins. Glad to see Tippett, Hanners, Smith and especially Jetta all fit and back in the line-up.

CARN BLOODS!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"I also want to see Hawks players getting into Malceski at every possible opportunity, reminding him about how easily he went down last week."

How's this from a Hawks fan on their board? There are some other charming comments referring to us as "tampon stains". Will make victory tomorrow night all the sweeter.

It will come down to the bottom six of each team- (in experience, defence, offence and presence)

Rampe, White, Rohan, Mitchell, Jetta, & Everitt
vs
Hill, Smith, Spangher, Anderson, Whitecross, & Bailey

sleep well

How good are those ins? Jetta is back! Lets smash these bruise free footballers at Hawthorn.. Go Bloods!

"I also want to see Hawks players getting into Malceski at every possible opportunity, reminding him about how easily he went down last week."

How's this from a Hawks fan on their board? There are some other charming comments referring to us as "tampon stains". Will make victory tomorrow night all the sweeter.
Bitters !!

Hawthorn fans will be Hawthorn fans. Save yourself the irritation and just don't get caught up in it.

I'm pretty excited about this game, especially hearing that Jetts is back in. I'm realistic in thinking he's probably not going to be anywhere near his best, but there is this tiny, hopeful part of me that wants him and Rohan to combine and really take the game apart. In like the space of 2 minutes. PleasePleasePlease. :D

We've been in pretty crappy form, have significant injuries and haven't really showed premiership winning qualities, but this is the start of the finals and I've got hope! Last year it took me till the 2nd quarter of the GF while sitting in the stands to really think, '**** me, I think we can do this!'. This time I just want to enjoy the ride and whatever happens, happens.

Standard. They're a bunch of offended inbreds.

Malco will remind 'em of something too.

malkeski-o.gif

I agree to keep it about the discussion not the person. I like the way this board is handled compared to card happy other boards. Enjoy the banter between posters as long as it doesn't get spiteful.

Agreed. It's fun to take the piss out of punts negativity but leave out the crap about not being a real supporter etc. Some people act like his opinion of our team is a personal attack.

I don't agree with a lot of what he says but he's obviously a pretty keen supporter and I often enjoy his posts.

I reckon it's a bit of a risk bringing Jetta back in with only an hours game time under his belt in the past several months. I guess that's a benefit of the sub rule though.

Here's hoping for another cracking game anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back